Now that Biden is exiting, isn't it time to look at Trump's mental unfitness for office?

Ultimately, I don't think there is much Trump would accomplish in a second term. This vanity of his quickly washes away when any hard work is required. Trump is a lazy man who avoids anything that is legislatively difficult. That was his track record during his first term. Four years later, he'll be fatter and lazier than ever. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Kinok Farang said:

As a Brit,i think both Biden and Trump are insane.

As are most of the Yanks i have met in Thailand who squabble like schoolchildren when both mens names are mentioned.

Yeah thank God we have nice normal Brits who never squabble about anything. Like just the other day, I saw a dude in an Arsenal shirt hugging a guy in a Tottenham shirt and was singing Kumbaya together during a  match. I can't wait to go to Manchester later this year and hang out with scousers and maybe visit Leeds. I'll probably fly Ryanair, that's always a peaceful trip into London

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

As are most of the Yanks i have met in Thailand who squabble like schoolchildren when both mens names are mentioned.

So, so very true. Probably the most paranoid people on this planet. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, CharlieKo said:

So, so very true. Probably the most paranoid people on this planet. 

That remark is so stupid that I'm scratching my head trying to respond. I say a lot of things about my fellow Americans but paranoid isn't one, unless of course you're talking about the fact that every country in the world is whining for us to protect them and we're constantly having to look out for everybody else. Like your place

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

That remark is so stupid that I'm scratching my head trying to respond. I say a lot of things about my fellow Americans but paranoid isn't one, unless of course you're talking about the fact that every country in the world is whining for us to protect them and we're constantly having to look out for everybody else. Like your place

No problem, lol. I've met plenty of Americans and they are mostly paranoid. Believe me when I say I wish American military bases were not present on UK soil. Not so much looking out for Brits, more like an occupation! The Old saying, "Yanks go home" is very relevant! 

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

Vote Jill Stein and stop the steal !  This computer modelling of the Trump bullet is amazing   -must be God !

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Ultimately, I don't think there is much Trump would accomplish in a second term. This vanity of his quickly washes away when any hard work is required. Trump is a lazy man who avoids anything that is legislatively difficult. That was his track record during his first term. Four years later, he'll be fatter and lazier than ever. 

There are MANY dangerous White Christian Nationalists who 45 will put in place as government officials. They will enact horrendous policies and 45 will rubber stamp his approval.

Make no mistake - if that fat felon plops his burgeoning buttocks behind the resolute desk again, his minions will destroy the government. It's not a paranoid fear, they have come right out and said it. As recently mentioned, Project 2025 is an 18-month blueprint how to accomplish this.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Vote Jill Stein and stop the steal !  This computer modelling of the Trump bullet is amazing   -must be God !

Doubt it, he has broken too many Commandments.....😱

4 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I am hoping Joe gracefully retires and VP Kamala becomes the nominee. She will humiliate 45 with one hand tied behind her back in the remaining debate. THEN when she becomes president, she will most likely replace Merrick Garland with someone who will ensure swift action is taken against all enemies of the state, foreign and domestic.

I really don't like her much because of her history when I lived in California, as district attorney and attorney general, but there's no question that she beats Trump by at least 50 points on the IQ scale, and she will dissect him like a coroner in a debate. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

Believe me when I say I wish American military bases were not present on UK soil.

Encourage voting for Trump and your wish may come closer to being granted. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You haven't been paying attention. 

Project 2025.

The latest leftist lie they hope will save them. You've sucked it right up. 🙂 Trump has nothing to do that Project and has specifically said so, Pay attention.

Here's the explicit public agenda, written with his own input, that he'll try to follow. Nothing hidden here. Go read it so you'll know at least something.

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

You really swallowed the democratic BS. There was no insurrection. Yet more lies created by the Dems to discredit Trump. Just like the Russia Russia hoax. Hillary still can't accept she lost on 2016, even to this day. That is how deranged the Dems have become. 

So true, so much BS!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Definitely Trump's mental fitness should be considered, just as much as Biden's.  I think they are both way too old and way too addled.  The US has a minimum age to be president, why shouldn't there be a maximum age?  35's the minimum, maybe 75 as the maximum.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

1. Mexican Immigrants (2015): When announcing his candidacy for president, Trump said, “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

2. Muslim Ban (2015-2017): During his campaign, Trump called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.” This rhetoric led to the implementation of an executive order restricting travel from several predominantly Muslim countries once he was in office.

3. Judge Curiel (2016): Trump claimed that Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who was presiding over a case involving Trump University, was biased against him because of his Mexican heritage, saying, “He’s a Mexican. We’re building a wall between here and Mexico.”

4. “<deleted>hole Countries” (2018): In a meeting about immigration, Trump reportedly referred to Haiti, El Salvador, and African nations as “<deleted>hole countries” and expressed a preference for immigrants from countries like Norway.

5. Congresswomen of Color (2019): Trump tweeted that four Democratic congresswomen of color should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came,” even though three of the four were born in the United States and all are American citizens.

1,  was regarding MS13,

2, was at the height of ISIS

the rest..well, i would like to see the original footage of these comments being said as opposed to the MSM edited versions, we all know how the Charlotteville footage was doctored to show Trump in a bad light and lead to the whole white supremacy BS.. thatr is still repeated to this dat by Biden..although he never seems to get fact checked on it..wonder why!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Hey Kinok I agree with you. I couldn't careless if this reptile was president again. What worries me is the consequences to other countries. If both of the major parties stick by Biden and Trump then looking to the future what's in store  for the American people.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

The funny thing about this thread and nearly all of this posters threads is that just 8 hours ago he stated. " It's mean spirited to have resentment " umm.......in another post today. I guess he forgot about himself. 

Trump's appeal to maga fascists is mostly about white resentment.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Infra structure weekly, new health care plan, Mexico will pay for the wall, Covid19 will go away, he promised to eliminate the Federal deficit.

He failed on all of these promises

covid was used to attack Trump, that is so obvious, the states were able to do their own thing, look at cuomo, hightest deaths, how was that trumps fault? he was guided by fraudci at the time.. trump did evertythingnbhe was advised to do, do you remember all the dems saying covid was the flu, pelosi wanting to party in china town after trump blame the lab leak....

that whole thing was the biggest scam in our lifetime, and i hope the truth will come out eventually. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1