Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

17 minutes ago, connda said:

"Convicted Felon."  Be careful what you wish for.  Like I said - the Lawfare Genie is out of the bottle and Democrats will be "in the bullseye" for judicial proceedings when President Trump takes office. 

It's going to be sooooooo good when that happens.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and putting her in charge of foreign policy, and the nuclear warheads

And obviously we will all be relived if Trump is in charge of those. What could possibly go wrong?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

think anyone that thinks Harris is a good option for president is in for a shock if she wins. She didn't even win a primary, so those voters obviously didn't think she was a good choice either.

Agree that those pants she wears are awful. Her backside is too big to wear pants IMO.

When you start bringing fashion into the election process it shows you are worried. Trump and his teams are worried as well. JD Vance is going to be his downfall, big time. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Errrr, he already was, for 4 years, and you are still here. Do you think he's someone else pretending to be Trump?

And because he didn't start a war a couple of years ago guarantees that he won't do it in the next years? Really? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, connda said:

Racist?  I mean Harris is of Central Asian Indian descent and yesterday we established that you have issues with Indians.  Perhaps you should do some introspection about your dislike of Indians.

Stick to talking about shiit,you are an expert at that.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think anyone that thinks Harris is a good option for president is in for a shock if she wins. She didn't even win a primary, so those voters obviously didn't think she was a good choice either.

Agree that those pants she wears are awful. Her backside is too big to wear pants IMO.

Black woman's booty is too big for you. Wow. There's nowhere you won't go huh.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Worth repeating to counter MAGA lies and misinformation

This is unbelievably ignorant - but it's useless to argue against leftist woke trolls who believe everything MSM feeds them.

Edited by BobBKK
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And obviously we will all be relived if Trump is in charge of those. What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing in those four years?  you are making it up

• Confused 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Why

He wont get a single educated woman's vote. He is going to be a huge problem for Trump. Anti abortion and anti women's rights, and for dumbing down our educational system which is already failing. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

This is unbelievably ignorant - but it's useless to argue against leftist woke trolls who believe everything MSM feeds them.

More to the point it's a total waste of time to provide linked factual info to MAGA world.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

More to the point it's a total waste of time to provide linked factual info to MAGA world.

"linked factual info"  seriously loooool  they did an excellent job on you, bro but it won't matter Trump will win and I don't even like him much.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Oh, no... more campaigning, non-stop since 2016. It's no use arguing with Trump haters - most are sick in the head. You'd vote for a corpse over Trump. There's a reason why Trump supporters fear the left as they are unhinged and incapable of rational thought.

Thank you for insulting me and millions of other people just because we don't share your opinion of EX president Trump. Adding to the insult you also assume that we are unhinged and incapable of rational thought (and I can only speak for myself though other people may agree with me or not).

Naturally you must have spoken to every person who dislikes Trump (but not to me) to form this opinion.

if You did not I can only believe that it is your opinion, which holds the same value as every other persons opinion. Basically that is nothing.

If you read my response carefully you may notice that I did not insult you or ant of Trump's supporters.

I merely treat your post with the contempt that it deserves.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, simple1 said:

Trump represents the darker side of America. His reaction to Biden stepping down tells us all we need to know about the man who hopes to be president again

Voices: Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this… (msn.com)

You didn't notice that all Biden seemed able to do in the last weeks of his Presidency was denigrate Trump and "Maga Republicans." They are really no better than each other.

So much for the carefully crafted propaganda image.

27 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Says a commie, a Putin fanboy, classic..............😂

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Why? JD is everything Kamala is not- articulate, self-made, served his country, superior academic pedigree, worked in the private sector...

Because he's bought and paid for by billionaires who oppose democracy. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Just a little message to all the yanks on here.

Give it a rest for fuucks sake.

No wonder nobody fuucking likes you.

If you don't like the conversation, then butt out. 

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Because he's bought and paid for by billionaires who oppose democracy. 

Ad hom attack instead of an argument. I guess you agree with what I posted then.

Now, if you could produce your evidence to prove your assertion, we would all be so grateful.