Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What are the symptom of Syphalis and gonareah ?

Are they quite similar to the symptom's of Syphilis and Gonorrhoea ?

😂 Good one. 
All a bit immature the whole, look at me I’ve got a todger, I don’t do condoms and don’t care if I spread all that junk around etc. 

Farangs doing all that deserve to get sick; most young Thais don’t know better. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

If you are having sex with women from Coconut Bar etc, yes syphilis is likely. 

Avoid these types. 

Myth, coconut bar ladies are often newbies, less likely than bar or agogo ladies. Need a good selection process to pick a newbie

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

These STIs are not the treatable diseases of your youth. These are antibiotic resistant super strains and present a serious threat to public health. 

Yes they are treatable but occasionally you do hear about antibiotic resistant strains, very very rare that hits the news here

I haven't heard of anyone catching Syphilis in Pattaya, but likely to get much worse, no one tests for it and with no symptoms until it's too late it's not looking good. I test for it in Bangkok every 4 months

Screenshot_2024-07-24-04-34-36-704_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is the whole population .

Take away the old and young people and those in relationships and non sex people  .

If you just include your target group , young pretty prostitutes who don't use condoms , then the figure will be way higher .

It would be quite likely that they have some STD

Exactly, and many are carriers of especially genital herpes, which doesn't go away and 1 in 4 have it............https://www.lumahealth.com/sexually-transmitted-infections-sti-and-sexual-health/

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Still celibate, after all these days.

And, loving it.

No worries.....

How can you enjoy forced celibacy? Too old to get it up still? You can cure that with some pills on the market. 

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Department of Disease Control (DDC) reported a significant increase in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among Thai people, particularly syphilis. Cases of syphilis among teenagers have tripled compared to previous years and the number of pregnant women with syphilis has increased fivefold.

Doing there bit for the population.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What are the symptom of Syphalis and gonareah ?

Are they quite similar to the symptom's of Syphilis and Gonorrhoea ?

the first your dick start to fall into pieces...

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Exactly, and many are carriers of especially genital herpes, which doesn't go away and 1 in 4 have it............https://www.lumahealth.com/sexually-transmitted-infections-sti-and-sexual-health/

I would be amazed if I don’t have herpes.

Neverhad any symptoms.

The Mexican strain of gonareah is a bitch, took about three months of meds to shake it.

i don’t believe anyone on here who claims to use condoms for oral.

Make them gargle on listerine and problem solved

• Sad 1

Syphilis is up to that but Thailand already has an above-average number of HIV patients so to call that an opportunity to use or not use a condom.
In any case, it means HIV is going to get much higher.

• Agree 1

In my opinion, it is once again the indifference in Thai culture under the name 'mai pen rai'.
As a Thai woman, surely you should be aware that you are playing Russian roulette in the sex industry if you have sex with any man without a condom.
When I first visited Thailand in '93 I could already remember the posters against the danger here, apparently it didn't help much.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I would be amazed if I don’t have herpes.

Neverhad any symptoms.

The Mexican strain of gonareah is a bitch, took about three months of meds to shake it.

i don’t believe anyone on here who claims to use condoms for oral.

Make them gargle on listerine and problem solved

You really don't understand do you? If you did more research and didn't post on topics you don't know anything about, you would not look like you do.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Tubulat said:

In my opinion, it is once again the indifference in Thai culture under the name 'mai pen rai'.
As a Thai woman, surely you should be aware that you are playing Russian roulette in the sex industry if you have sex with any man without a condom.
When I first visited Thailand in '93 I could already remember the posters against the danger here, apparently it didn't help much.

Mai pen rai is how so many get away with so much here, yet it's used daily with everything under the sun. It will never happen to me is how so many get sick with diseases also.

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You don't know what you are missing out on. 

Looking back I would say it's a highly over rated activity incorporated into our genetic make up, the urge to get satisfaction is never matched by the aftermath; natures trap used to force procreation. This activity is the cause of many dramas and tragedy's world wide, but like breathing it can't be stopped.

14 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

So 99,998.7 are not infected.

Those odds I think I will take my chances.

It's 1300 cases per 100,000. And the infection rate has gone up 4 fold. You can take your chances, but what about your partner? Ever considered you might be passing it on? The odds will multiply exponentially in favour of infection if "taking your chances".

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Prospective

well, i guess thank you for that. i watch a lot of shows about bikers and they use prospect all the time... the negative influences of the media...😉

33 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

well, i guess thank you for that. i watch a lot of shows about bikers and they use prospect all the time... the negative influences of the media...😉

Bikers? Are they gold standard for English language?

Oh, I see. Apologies.

Edited by bradiston
  • Thumbs Up 1

Back in the 70's I had this notion only tramps and scrubbers got a dose, A lad I worked with got a dose so I went with him to the pox clinic and sitting there waiting the women coming in were all like film stars, I would have banged anyone of them, we used to be out everynight, night clubbing it in London it made me start looking around thinking anyone one of these could have a dose, The lad I mentioned had only been married 3 weeks good we didn't go home that weekend he would have given it to his wife,