Donald or Kamala?

Hummin

Donald or Kamala  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, stoner said:

says the person who uses childish names frequently when referring to trump. 

Is there any childish name when refering to the Orange Moron ? Absolute lunatic.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Seriously?

You would vote for Trump?

I hadn't pegged you as pro fascist. 

Only if someone tortured me and forced me to vote in 2024.

But, please do not worry....

I do not expect this to happen to me, this year.

More likely, I will vote TWICE...illegally.

Once for Trump.

Once for Kamala.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

Ok you can do -1 for Kamala, it was me and I shouldn't interfere. But I wanted to see the results, so I am impressed and somewhat surprised. Maybe the poorly educated pro Trump fringe is just loud here. 

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Seriously?

You would vote for Trump?

I hadn't pegged you as pro fascist. 

So Trump is a fascist now? He's certainly egocentric and full of hypobole, but I don't think he fits the normal definition of fascist. 

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

So Trump is a fascist now? He's certainly egocentric and full of hypobole, but I don't think he fits the normal definition of fascist. 

No, he's been a fascist since he beat Hillary.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, proton said:

Time this fascist insult was not allowed, not only wrong and insulting, but tiresome

Put me on ignore then.

I have previously posted numerous credible links supporting that characterization.

I assume you're for free speech except for speech that triggers you.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, proton said:

One has a good track record as president, the other has done nothing as VP to show any capability at all, what did she do as border tsar, apart from cackle? Sad that people will vote for her just because she is female, has brown skin and is a democrat.

😆🤣good track record ROFL

Yesterday I would have voted for Donald but read something Micheal Moore sent me today, and today I am for Kamala. So what did Micheal Moore tell me? Kamala refused to attend the evil and vile Netanyahu's address to congress. Which is wonderful news. She apparently went to Indianapolis for a sorority meeting....obviously of great importance or greater importance than listening to the Devil drone on. 

Donald is against the Ukraine war....where does Kamala stand. Zelensky is folding though and sending out strong signals he wants to negotiate (this via the Chinese FM that visited Kyiv)....so even if she is for the wars, she may not exactly block peace like Biden. Trump to his credit is against the war and says he will stop funding. 

So a key issue is not the evil genocide that the US, Israel and UK are fighting/funding. We know Trump is stupidly and blindly pro-Israel. If Kamala will stand up to Israel and cut the funding to them murderous thugs like Netanyahu, then she is worth my vote. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The left can say anything. They project. Most all hate comes from the left. 

Hiter killed millions of Jews, and they call Trump Hitler. They will say and do anything to maintain power. Decent must be crushed. Different vies must be silent. 

No one on the left (except maybe JT) cares that thousands of pro-Hamas protestors are calling for the eradication of Israel, burning flags and desecrating monuments, but the Prime Minister of Israel should not be allowed to speak in front of Congress, and the Vice President refuses to preside over the event. 

And they call us extremists.

Well, everybody knows, you´re a Trump Fanboy, so who cares:cheesy:

PS: Who is Hiter:post-4641-1156694572:

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Shapiro.

Why?

He's young.

He's a governor.

Insiders say Republicans fear him the most.

He's a moderate but has Obama level speaking charisma.

He would destroy Vance in a debate.

He brings Pennsylvania likely the key to winning.

He helps in midwest swing states.

He appeals to independents suburban women etc.

He won big in Pennsylvania so he increases chances of a total democratic landslide.

The only downside people say about him is that he's a Jew.

If that's a reason to reject the best choice we're screwed.

Picking Shapiro is both bold and sensible.

Kelly is good too but I don't see how he helps win the rust belt.

Agree regarding Shapiro.  The dude is sharp, articulate, and doesn't say stupid sh*t like Vance.  He'd absolutely crush JD in a debate.  I read somewhere he's known Kamala going on 20 years (they were both state AGs).  I really think it'll come down to Shapiro or Kelly.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Agree regarding Shapiro.  The dude is sharp, articulate, and doesn't say stupid sh*t like Vance.  He'd absolutely crush JD in a debate.  I read somewhere he's known Kamala going on 20 years (they were both state AGs).  I really think it'll come down to Shapiro or Kelly.

Apparently Kelly although a golden resume is a meh speaker.

1 hour ago, retarius said:

Yesterday I would have voted for Donald but read something Micheal Moore sent me today, and today I am for Kamala. So what did Micheal Moore tell me? Kamala refused to attend the evil and vile Netanyahu's address to congress. Which is wonderful news. She apparently went to Indianapolis for a sorority meeting....obviously of great importance or greater importance than listening to the Devil drone on. 

Donald is against the Ukraine war....where does Kamala stand. Zelensky is folding though and sending out strong signals he wants to negotiate (this via the Chinese FM that visited Kyiv)....so even if she is for the wars, she may not exactly block peace like Biden. Trump to his credit is against the war and says he will stop funding. 

So a key issue is not the evil genocide that the US, Israel and UK are fighting/funding. We know Trump is stupidly and blindly pro-Israel. If Kamala will stand up to Israel and cut the funding to them murderous thugs like Netanyahu, then she is worth my vote. 

You might be right - if this is a sign of a change from the Biden worship of Israel, I'd change to Dems. Now, we need either side to say they will not fund Ukraine, and it's a done deal.

35 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

And he'll really help with Michigan 

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jarse said:

Neither. When you have Dr Jill Stein to vote for. The only breath  of fresh air in a rancid duopoly.

Fresh? But I'm with you. Vote Dr. Jill Stein! 

21 hours ago, TedG said:

I’ll vote for Trump for the sole reason of getting better judges in the judicial branch.  

Oh you mean more judges who got their appointments because they support the GOP and make decisions which support the GOP?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1