President Kamala Harris

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What 'chu mean girl? 

The call from the Obama's Kamala "took", was hilarious. 

I dont know that I have ever heard Tim Scott or Byron Donald talking like that

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you don't know what the Democratic Party’s broader position on abortion is, and you don't know what "certain limits and restrictions" on abortion Kamala support,

Where is your evidence I don't know.....do you have direct quote....I thought not.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Will B Good said:

Where is your evidence I don't know.....do you have direct quote....I thought not.

Oh, it's a secret, that makes sense. 

Because Kamala's position is until moment of birth. 

• Confused 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The Wall wouldn't stop them.

True...but the extra 52 miles Trump had built over four years does make them walk a little further....🤭

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Al Sharpton in drag. What a bunch of bigots, just like their party throughout its history

Do you understand what the term bigot means? All party members...of any party...... are bigots by definition.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No need to apologize or admit it, you always are

Not now....definitely 15 miles of primary walls in four years....very impressive.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Actually, it was about 500 miles that was replaced, but don't let the truth get in your way.

In any event, the public wanted it, and Biden canceled it the moment he got in office

From the BBC's website.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46748492

"Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term?"...

"However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier. 

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations."...

"Did Mexico pay for the wall?

In 2016, President Trump repeatedly claimed Mexico would pay for the wall. This didn't happen. "

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Do you understand what the term bigot means? All party members...of any party...... are bigots by definition.

You have moved from silly to just plain absurd. Hey how 'bout them full term abortions?

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Not now....definitely 15 miles of primary walls in four years....very impressive.

And 500 miles of replacement and had to fight the left tooth and nail to get it. 

n any event, the public wanted it, and Biden canceled it the moment he got in office

• Agree 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

You have moved from silly to just plain absurd. Hey how 'bout them full term abortions?

You really are the master of ready wit and repartee..... I give in.....what about full term abortions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cdemundo said:

From the BBC's website.

"However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier. 

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations."...

In 2016, President Trump repeatedly claimed Mexico would pay for the wall. This didn't happen. "

So almost 500 miles of wall, and he had to fight the left tooth and nail to get it. 

n any event, the public wanted it, and Biden canceled it the moment he got in office

2 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

From the BBC's website.

One (not of the left) could argue that given the renegotiation of NAFTA, and the additional border security (north and south) Mexico provided, that Mexico paid for it several times over.  

Did you think Mexico was going to write a check for it? 

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 5:35 PM, Jingthing said:

Incredibly good start for sure.

What has surprised me most is that her smiling, laughing, and dancing natural self has been turned from a negative by her haters into a very positive and exciting feature by the Insta and Tiktok crowd. That indicates she will probably do very well with younger people  blacks, and Latinos. So she needs to reassure older people especially older white men.with her VP pick.

The VP pick has never been important to most rational thinkers.

And, no matter her VP pick, she will never be acceptable to older white men.

She is going to lose, no matter what she tries.

Just remember, you heard it here...

First.

Come November 6, you will be crying in your beer....maybe.

It's the fault of Biden.

Harris' tougher stance in the ME somewhat surprising, and far better than that of Old Smokey Joe's, however.  I WILL give her that. But, she must get even tougher if she is also to be fair.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You really are the master of ready wit and repartee..... I give in.....what about full term abortions?

You support aborting babies on a whim at 9 months like your masters? Of course you do, no deviating from the Party Line.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The VP pick has never been important to most rational thinkers.

And, no matter her VP pick, she will never be acceptable to older white men.

She is going to lose, no matter what she tries.

Just remember, you heard it here...

First.

Come November 6, you will be crying in your beer....maybe.

It's the fault of Biden.

Harris' tougher stance in the ME somewhat surprising, and far better than that of Old Smokey Joe's, however.  I WILL give her that. But, she must get even tougher if she is also to be fair.

You underestimate the Democrat/media (redundant) machine. They are already scrubbing everything into the memory hole and licking her boots. 

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Full-term abortions (abortions in the third trimester) are rare and typically occur under dire circumstances, such as threats to the mother’s life or severe fetal anomalies. The Democratic stance supports the right to these procedures when medically necessary but does not endorse unrestricted full-term abortions.

You must feel like a real tool.

Yes, if the mother is stressed out, kill it. 

• Sad 1

On 7/28/2024 at 11:50 AM, mokwit said:

In order to reconstruct a country you must first deconstruct it. These are all tactics to deconstruct. In order to supposedly reconstruct you must "eliminate cultural, ethnic and national identity". What is in quotes is from the mouth of Schulz when at the EU and during the opening of the mass immigration floodgates by Merkel.

Notice how the MSM belittles Nationalism and equates any kind of pride in your country as the road to a return of Nazism.

Nothing is happening by accident. It was all planned, from the first "experiment" with multiculturalism. Why was this experiment deemed necessary and by who?

Note my issue is with the political strategy of top down enforced multiculturalism, not natural cosmopolitanism.

"The left" is a catchall term for anyone who disagrees with any Republican talking point. Plain crap presented as truth.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You underestimate the Democrat/media (redundant) machine. They are already scrubbing everything into the memory hole and licking her boots. 

The Democrat/media (redundant) machine? You mean the fake news right wing media echo chamber. All parroting America's Hitler.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1