President Kamala Harris

8 hours ago, Roo Island said:

My links aren't to opinions. I try to avoid those if possible.

You 100% bash the left constantly. And most of the time, for the wrong reasons.

Unless woke is "left" I only see posters that hate Trump or support him.

Lefties would be supporting communism.

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The vp pick is critical. Remember Sarah Palin? Killed McCain's chances. She's a total nutter.

IMO Sarah was the only good thing about McCain. He was hopeless as a candidate, IMO.

She was more like a real human being than any of the smarmy liars that lie through their teeth to get our votes.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

You are really stuck on this bashing of the left for no good reason. Actually. Wrong reasons.

You really need a better source for your information

What passes for the left in the US ( it's no more "left" than Charlton Heston was a communist IMO ) deserves to be bashed for any reason, IMO. They were the ones that stabbed Bernie in the back.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

You may be the only person to have praised Palin in the past decade or so. At least she had the vision to see Russia from Alaska. 

I liked her. She was a real person, unlike the lying hypocrites that usually slime their way onto tv to tell us why they deserve to be feeding at the taxpayer trough.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Trump is in meltdown mode. He is losing it. Picking Just Dull Vance did not help. And he is increasingly incoherent, and rambling. Alot of people are just getting tired of his incessant hatred and bitterness. It is getting old. He is very, very old. And Harris will appeal to independent women, who are undecided. 

I predict Harris by more than 11 million votes. It will crush Trump. And it will likely be the end of his diabolical family and brand. And quite possibly MAGA too. Hooray. 

You did quite well for a while, but I guess not hating Trump on here was too much to bear, so you are baaaack.

I like it when Trump hates on the Dems at his rallies. IMO they really deserve it. His audience likes it too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You did quite well for a while, but I guess not hating Trump on here was too much to bear, so you are baaaack.

I like it when Trump hates on the Dems at his rallies. IMO they really deserve it. His audience likes it too.

I like how he rips into journos. They deserve it too. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Trump is in meltdown mode. He is losing it. Picking Just Dull Vance did not help. And he is increasingly incoherent, and rambling. Alot of people are just getting tired of his incessant hatred and bitterness. It is getting old. He is very, very old. And Harris will appeal to independent women, who are undecided. 

I predict Harris by more than 11 million votes. It will crush Trump. And it will likely be the end of his diabolical family and brand. And quite possibly MAGA too. Hooray. 

Meltdown is only starting. I hope she can open a double digit lead.

Harris Pulls ahead of Trump in Key Battleground States, New Poll Finds

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/harris-pulls-ahead-of-trump-in-key-battleground-states-new-poll-finds/ar-BB1qV5Co?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=1f15ec6985244e76b1e2a6b380888941&ei=8

Vice President Kamala Harris has surpassed former president Donald Trump in seven battleground states, according to a new survey, demonstrating voters’ newfound enthusiasm for the presumptive Democratic nominee in contrast with President Joe Biden’s poor polling numbers prior to his withdrawal from the race.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

It will be the only Trump causing the continuation of his losing streak.

Anthony Scaramucci, the venture capitalist and former Trump ally who served as his White House communications director for 11 days, posted: “Whoever told him to do this interview should be fired.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-s-first-try-at-pivoting-to-harris-blows-up-in-his-face/ar-BB1qYUTk?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=cc78e5de847c492b88bc91e2bdfd2947&ei=12

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ultrathai said:

If Harris was good, why didn't she fix things when she was Vice President.   Name one good thing she did to help the people of the US.

I will start with Vice President for four and a half years, recently.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Oh, Vance is dull now? I thought he was "weird". Hard to keep up with the Smear of the Day...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, Vance is dull now? I thought he was "weird". Hard to keep up with the Smear of the Day...

Dull straight white guy.

Kamala - Indian woman who is ashamed to be Indian so plays the black card instead.

• Thumbs Up 1