President Kamala Harris

10 hours ago, watthong said:

One can always count on this troll to come up with gory details when concerning human bodies, babies and women especially. Graphic and excruciating imagery is his specialty, a la Mengele. What a sadist!

The word "creep" comes very quickly to mind.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WOW, a whole 18 of them. That's really going to change Trump's chances.

Dear brainless one,  that's a running series - each episode a representative of a movement/party.

Again, leave it to MAGA cult to always go for quantity. They derive strength in number, nothing else. The larger the herd, the stronger they feel. Whether each indidual of them has any redeeming value (ie quality) means zilch to them ("I love the uneducated!" I guess he meant "the brainless.") Nevermind, Trump kool-aid gives them all the power they need.

5 minutes ago, watthong said:

Dear brainless one,  that's a running series - each episode a representative of a movement/party.

Again, leave it to MAGA cult to always go for quantity. They derive strength in number, nothing else. The larger the herd, the stronger they feel. Whether each indidual of them has any redeeming value (ie quality) means zilch to them ("I love the uneducated!" I guess he meant "the brainless.") Nevermind, Trump kool-aid gives them all the power they need.

Dear lefty, there are many videos of blacks on youtube supporting Trump.

But you are far left so not interested in the truth.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I wonder how many Black votes Trump is going to get in November?

Not quite so many after this debacle. 

Delayed because Trump objected to live fact checking during the 'interview'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Not quite so many after this debacle. 

Delayed because Trump objected to live fact checking during the 'interview'.

Trump cool, calm and collected.

Sad angry woman in blue totally flustered.

• Haha 2

I surely hope so!

with Obama the USA got the first black Potus, now they got a chance to let Harris be first female Potus!

if all women in US would vote for her she could definitely win!

all the old peefarts can retire now, let Kamala take over! 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump cool, calm and collected.

Sad angry woman in blue totally flustered.

Trump was non-responsive to many questions, he just doesn't have many cognitive skills these days.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

34 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Dull straight white guy.

Kamala - Indian woman who is ashamed to be Indian so plays the black card instead.

Give us some evidence that Kamala Harris is ashamed of being Indian.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, Vance is dull now? I thought he was "weird". Hard to keep up with the Smear of the Day...

Vance is both dull and weird.

Do you support him for VP, or are you hedging your best?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Straight white guy.

Weird to you. Not to most. Married to an Indian.

On 7/26/2024 at 6:47 PM, Fat is a type of crazy said:

She's had serious high level jobs, strong political experience, including what must be invaluable experience as Vice President  - if you look at other candidates and other presidents hard to see she falls far short. Remember they don't have to be everything in one person but need to have the sense to go to the right people for advice. In some ways they simply have to be competent and act as a figurehead in tough times. 

She definitely doesnt fall short in the air head category

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree, She didn't win a single primary, as people just don't like her.

Even those on her paroll - 92% staff turnover in 3 wonderful years!

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Correct. Why is she playing the race card?

Harris has shared her personal experiences with racism and discrimination, both in her life and career. 

Harris has advocated for policies aimed at addressing racial inequities, such as criminal justice reform, voting rights protections, and economic opportunities for marginalized communities. 

During her campaigns, both for the Senate and the Vice Presidency, Harris often highlighted her multicultural background and used it to appeal to a diverse electorate. 

I see what you mean.....what a beatch.

Realistic she is from where I grew up!  Any other time in history she should have no chance in hell, as her polls showed prior to Biden dropping out. But what the Demo have going is a great war machine with the help of the media that will sell her as she is the next coming of a savior. The reason she can win has a chance is that Trump is his worse enemy the more he opens his mouth the more her popularity grows. Trump sticks to the facts about her record less said he will win but we shouldn't hold our breath!😂

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I think he is an excellent pick. Great personal story, great family, veteran, very good speaker, can connect to 'real'Americans in a way that Kamala cannot. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Give us some evidence that Kamala Harris is ashamed of being Indian.

Not ashamed, but expedient. She played up being Indian for most of her time in politics and then discovered that she was black about 15 minutes ago. Now she tries to fake 'black urban' accents in speeches and the like. Total cringe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Not ashamed, but expedient. She played up being Indian for most of her time in politics and then discovered that she was black about 15 minutes ago. Now she tries to fake 'black urban' accents in speeches and the like. Total cringe.

And yet when Trump donated to Kamala Harris, the official line was that it proved he wasn't a racist because she was Black.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1