President Kamala Harris

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless woke is "left" I only see posters that hate Trump or support him.

Lefties would be supporting communism.

Any who uses the weaponized term woke has drank the right wing kool-aid

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump wants to have operational control over DOJ, so he can directly order prosecutions.

Like Stalin did.

Are you okay with that?

You made that up and keep regurgitating it as if it is a fact, when it clearly it is not. 

The Attorney General of the United States reports to and serves at the pleasure of the President, yes, or no? 

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Trump is in meltdown mode. He is losing it. Picking Just Dull Vance did not help. And he is increasingly incoherent, and rambling. Alot of people are just getting tired of his incessant hatred and bitterness. It is getting old. He is very, very old. And Harris will appeal to independent women, who are undecided. 

I predict Harris by more than 11 million votes. It will crush Trump. And it will likely be the end of his diabolical family and brand. And quite possibly MAGA too. Hooray. 

For how much $$$? 

5 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, Vance is dull now? I thought he was "weird". Hard to keep up with the Smear of the Day...

And Trump is weird Hitler now...

Anyone selected by Trump for VP would be the devil incarnate by now. 

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Give us some evidence that Kamala Harris is ashamed of being Indian.

She's Indian now? 

I thought she was black, grew up poor, and was bused to intercity schools, no?

You mean her mother and father were both professors at elite universities and, and after grade-school she went to private school in Canada? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I think he is an excellent pick. Great personal story, great family, veteran, very good speaker, can connect to 'real'Americans in a way that Kamala cannot. 

No, to the left, growing up poor, joining the Marines after high school, graduating summa cum laude from Ohio State with a BA (in two years) and then getting his JD from Yale Law School where he was Editor of the "Yale Law Journal", and then getting married and having three kids makes one a chump, dreg, deplorable and yes, a weirdo, and they can't be having any intelligent, male, patriotic, white, heterosexual weirdos running for office in the US.

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You clearly have a bad memory.

He often referred to his mother, who was white, as well as his grandparents.

Mostly with contempt.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So, Harris' media fluffers are now saying that illegal border crossings have plummeted to about what they were under Trump, which proves that Biden/Harris are tough on the border.

But does it not also shows that:  1, Illegal crossings were much lower under Trump, and 2, that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying the border was closed, and 3, the that the Biden Administration has been lying for three years saying that they could do nothing without legislation, and 4, that the Biden Administration has been lying by claiming the border issue is Republicans fault for stopping the ridiculous bill.

Biden and Harris are both liars, they could have stopped the flood of illegals pouring across the border any time they liked, but they left it open until the election.

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Mostly with contempt.

Not quite.....

Obama’s relationships with his parents were characterized by deep affection for his mother and a longing for a connection with his father.

• Thanks 1

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4800848-donald-trump-nephew-fred-declares-support-kamala-harris/

Trump’s nephew declares support for Harris

President Harris, going against his family.

“I believe in policy over politics, and without question, Kamala Harris’s policies are what I get behind,” he said in an interview on “The View.” “So I will be voting for Kamala Harris.”

“And if I’m asked, I will campaign for her without hesitation,” he added.

Fred Trump and his sister, Mary, have been vocal critics of their uncle. In an ABC News interview earlier Tuesday, he called the former president’s way of doing things “complex and sometimes cruel.”

During one of his trips to the Oval Office, Fred Trump claimed his uncle suggested those with disabilities “should just die.” He said a similar incident occurred on a phone call with Trump to tell him the medical fund set up by the family for his son, William, who has a disability, was running low.

“Without hesitation, [Trump] said, ‘Your son doesn’t recognize you. Let him die and move to Florida,’” Fred Trump said. “My response was, ‘No, Donald. He does recognize me.’”

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Not quite.....

Obama’s relationships with his parents were characterized by deep affection for his mother and a longing for a connection with his father.

And contempt for the rich, white grandmother that mostly raised him. 

Joe Biden on the grifter Obama: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

She's mixed race

I guess she might need to do a speech on that subject to counter the racist maga morons 

So, when Biden said he was going to select a black woman as he VP, he was lying, got it. 

4 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Sorry man, but that's delusional.  It makes everyone equally poor, except for those at the top who somehow always seem to do quite well.

Capitalism is a delusional concept.

Because according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, people don't need ever increasing amounts of money.

Money is only needed for the two bottom levels. 

After that, if you keep chasing money for it's own sake, it won't fulfill your basic needs as a human.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

Edited by save the frogs

Kamala is half black.  Her father is from Jamaica where the French brought slaves from Africa.   Perhaps some French blood but probably not in the paperwork if any.  Lol

1 minute ago, Elkski said:

Kamala is half black.  Her father is from Jamaica where the French brought slaves from Africa.   Perhaps some French blood but probably not in the paperwork if any.  Lol

Less than half. Part Irish. Dominant Indian.