Constitutional Court Insists All Respect Move Forward Party Verdict

Respect you have to earn and the votes of 14 million Thais being thrown away only because an outdated law is not the democracy Thailand pretends to be.. Maybe an opportunity for the EU and US to bring some sanctions in as they often do with countries like North Korea, Russia and other non democratic regimes. The decision is not democratic and of course people wilol talk about it but nobody shall invade Thailand. Best thing is to avoid the country as much as possible

Edited by ikke1959
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

Why would anyone have respect for such a blatant political move solely aimed at the removal of a thorn in the side of the corrupt pretend government for such a minor matter when compared to the other problems the country faces everyday. 

Everyone should be condemning this loudly and clearly. 

Artisi, You said it better than me, but I repost my comment from another thread:

"Shameful.  If Thailand's economy /people didn't drastically need industrial foreign direct investment I would advocate that everybody broadcast to the world the following social /political truth:

"Thailand is still a Feudal Patronage Society Masquerading as a Constitutional Monarchy".

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, HaoleBoy said:

How can the CC dissolve a party but allow coups and coup-makers to throw out the Thai Constitution to create a new one?

TIT - laws are not enforced, unless the elite benefit.

The rule of law is the rule of lawlessness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Thanatorn, FFP, Limcharoenrat, MFP. The old guard really don't want them holding the reins of power. I hope the "new" party is squeaky clean, and learn from past failures.

Don't give their enemies anything to use against them next election. 

4 hours ago, stoner said:

i insist you @#%^)(*^$$%^%*%#(&!@#$%............and that's putting it lightly. 

In englese

13 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Thanatorn, FFP, Limcharoenrat, MFP. The old guard really don't want them holding the reins of power. I hope the "new" party is squeaky clean, and learn from past failures.

Don't give their enemies anything to use against them next election. 

In english?

Respect needs to be earned, not insisted upon. In those 20 years I've followed such cases in Thailand, the court has done nothing to earn my respect. I'll leave it there.

• Thumbs Up 1