Harris-Walz rally in Arizona best yet

Gecko123

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

It includes former Govs. Bill Weld of Massachusetts and Christine Todd Whitman of New Jersey, former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, and 16 former Republican members of Congress, including Kinzinger and Reps. Joe Walsh of Illinois and Susan Molinari of New York. 

Former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

I'm sure you'll call them RINO, I would say the only RINO is Trump. It's time the RINO 's take back their party, which could happen after the election if Trump remains the candidate. If for whatever reason he doesn't it could even be sooner.

wow, former, former, former  haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

All prominent republicans.

Tulsi, Musk, Cotham, Coats, there are always some in each party who will switch - they did switch, right?  they would not be total hypocrites and stay in the Rep Party but support Democrats, would they?

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Tulsi, Musk, Cotham, Coats, there are always some in each party who will switch - they did switch, right?  they would not be total hypocrites and stay in the Rep Party but support Democrats, would they?

Trump is going to lose a lot of Republican votes going forward.

Sad, really.

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I think calling them catty is way too polite. Their comments are snarky and lack any substance. Simply the type of stuff you get from apologists when they are losing. 

Of course, only YOU are right, and 80m Americans are wrong, right? I think it will be far closer than it would have been, so a Harris MSM-backed candidate would not surprise me as the winner. USA politics is a very dirty business - If Harris came out against the Ukraine war, I'd back her over Trump in a nano-second. USA is a dying hegemony and so it's not so important these days who wins. After all the Polls were all right in 2016.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump is going to lose a lot of Republican votes going forward.

Sad, really.

None of us really know - let's see come November all the rest is just noise.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Of course, only YOU are right, and 80m Americans are wrong, right? I think it will be far closer than it would have been, so a Harris MSM-backed candidate would not surprise me as the winner. USA politics is a very dirty business - If Harris came out against the Ukraine war, I'd back her over Trump in a nano-second. USA is a dying hegemony and so it's not so important these days who wins. After all the Polls were all right in 2016.

It's sad that you still defend Russia. Yeah, I know you long for a multi-polar world and all that, but Russia's invasion of Ukraine is not just evil, it's destroying Russia.

• Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

We know that 20% of Republicans voted against Trump after Nikki Haley dropped out. And we are seeing lots of Republicans endorsing Kamala Harris.

You don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing.

3 weeks ago - polls dont matter

Now - polls mean a lot

:cheesy:

• Sad 3

24 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

At the moment they are in the party. I think they themselves see them as republicans, I agree. And after a los from Trump or withdrawal before the elections the GOP will most likely return again to their style. Leaving Trump and his ilk as RINO.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Love Moscow - do you know where it is? dosvidanya

Thought you might....:saai:

Do I know where it is, of course, to the east of Germany, the place is run by a dictator........🤔

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

3 weeks ago - polls dont matter

Now - polls mean a lot

:cheesy:

Ouch!!

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2024/08/08/republicans-for-harris-launches-in-new-hampshire/#:~:text=The local initiative is part,who are critical of Trump.

A “Republicans for Harris” campaign launched in New Hampshire this week, targeting Republican voters in the swing state who are dissatisfied with former President Donald Trump and his platform.

Former Green Beret Jim Steiner is leading the charge in New Hampshire for electing Vice President Kamala Harris. He’s working alongside Claira Monier, a former Reagan administration official who served as chair of Rick Santorum’s 2012 presidential campaign in New Hampshire. Steiner said the Harris campaign reached out to him to rally Republican support for her in the swing state.

“It’s an important piece of the campaign to rally all voters,” Steiner told Boston.com. “I think there are a lot of Republican voters who are less than enchanted with Donald Trump.”

Losing more support by the day!!

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Celsius said:

trans men at Kamala rally pour their hearts out about being pregnant losing a baby and not wanting to go through that again 

It seems as though you can make up stuff like this.

If it is correct then the trans man must have had all the internal plumbing that he was born with as a male carefully removed, and a complete set of women's plumbing including a womb to replace it.

There must have been no medical rejections from any parts that were replaced and I am presuming that the donor woman was 100% in agreement.

Also that the blood groups were matched.

It must have been done secretly and everybody concerned would have had to sign a non disclosure agreement. If not, then the procedure would have been trumpeted from the roof tops and the medical crew book up solidly for years ahead.

next would come the choice of who would become the father followed by what caused the child to be aborted.

All of this would cost a very large sum of money.

I cannot say that this never happened, but my imagination simply can't stretch that far.

Is is possible for something like this to happen.

At this point in time, I don't think so, but in the future, who knows?

After all Dr Frankenstein's monster was made of spare parts that were just lying around.

15 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It seems as though you can make up stuff like this.

If it is correct then the trans man must have had all the internal plumbing that he was born with as a male carefully removed, and a complete set of women's plumbing including a womb to replace it.

There must have been no medical rejections from any parts that were replaced and I am presuming that the donor woman was 100% in agreement.

Also that the blood groups were matched.

It must have been done secretly and everybody concerned would have had to sign a non disclosure agreement. If not, then the procedure would have been trumpeted from the roof tops and the medical crew book up solidly for years ahead.

next would come the choice of who would become the father followed by what caused the child to be aborted.

All of this would cost a very large sum of money.

I cannot say that this never happened, but my imagination simply can't stretch that far.

Is is possible for something like this to happen.

At this point in time, I don't think so, but in the future, who knows?

After all Dr Frankenstein's monster was made of spare parts that were just lying around.

They are women :cheesy: