Does Melania hate Trump?

Lacessit

On 9/4/2024 at 2:05 PM, Captain Monday said:

All of Trump’s relationships are entirely transactional. Is nobodys business but their own. She does not hate him but I doubt they have actually mated physically. Baron was probably conceived by artificial insemination.

i wouldn't bet on that.

This is an example of what division the Trump  contagion has caused.  End of story.  

As for Melania,  sad she used the Einstein visa.  How hypocritical is it for all of maga to be so anti immigration and accept that illegal entry and her parents coming too.   

Sad to hear who  Melania really is.  It's revealed in how she  talks to her friend in that recorded phone call.     Just one of trumps many mistakes.    

Those 3 Thai women at Sapphire look Devine.    They look plenty legal to ogle at and that's their occupation. Love the 2 natural sets but one has those fake dark eyebrows so the center one gets my vote.  

• Like 1

On 9/4/2024 at 10:59 AM, Captain Monday said:

I didn't know that. Interesting. She must be a first tier model then,  I dont begrudge anybody using whatever resources they have to migrate.

3rd tier for sure, possibly 2nd, but definitely not 1st tier. Face wise, she's got that squinting look to camouflage her rather small eyes. Which in turn makes her look slutty, okay for a young model but, say, "unbecoming" as she gets older, especially on the Western European circuit.

Body wise, she was flat to begin with. Sensibly enough, she rushed to get a boob job as she ventured East to West to jumpstart her modeling career...However she did not take care of her derriere. It has remained flat into the White House days, in spite of the endless hours she had to stand firm on stiletto heels when accompanying Trump through various official ceremonies, masses, etc. Up to the early days of Trump presidency, I was able to catch a YT clip showing Melania doing a "spread" on a French (or German? can't remember which, but they put her on the cover) girlie tabloid. She did okay. with a scarf wrapping/unwrapping  chest/crotch areas, but not up to our "Playmate" standard. That clip has since been taken down. Her wisest move was to migrate, and her biggest benefactor was Epstein, who delivered her to Trump. In that regard, she's got more than just an "Epstein" visa.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2024 at 3:03 PM, Cameroni said:

Well the New York jury found him not guilty of rape.

No they didn't. This was not a criminal trial, it was a civil suit. A jury in a civil suit does not find a person guilty or innocent, they decide whether a person is liable or not liable for damages.

Also, even though the jury in the case did not find Trump liable for damages related to rape, based on New York's narrow legal definition of the term, the judge who presided over the case wrote in August 2023 that Carroll's accusation of rape was "substantially true".

Judge tosses Trump's counterclaim against E. Jean Carroll, finding rape claim is 'substantially true'

Edited by GroveHillWanderer
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

No they didn't. This was not a criminal trial, it was a civil suit. A jury in a civil suit does not find a person guilty or innocent, they decide whether a person is liable or not liable for damages.

Also, even though the jury in the case did not find Trump liable for damages related to rape, based on New York's narrow legal definition of the term, the judge who presided over the case wrote in August 2023 that Carroll's accusation of rape was "substantially true".

Judge tosses Trump's counterclaim against E. Jean Carroll, finding rape claim is 'substantially true'

I have already said above this was a civil trial. As for the jury:

The jury reached a unanimous decision on May 9, 2023, after deliberating for less than three hours.[130] Considering the preponderance of the evidence, the jury delivered a verdict that first stated that Carroll had not proven that Trump raped her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Jean_Carroll_v._Donald_J._Trump

The judge's legal acrobatics by referring to other jurisdictions' rape definitions where Trump was not accused, is outrageous in my view. 

This case is of course subject to appeal still, so we shall see if this judge's bizarre decision will be brushed aside or not.

In any event, this incident happened decades ago, and the method by which the claimant "proved" her allegation of sexual assault is by "outcry witnesses", ie she told her friends after the act, supposedly. They put in witness statements to that effect. Almost impossible for a man then to prove those are lies.

I suspect that she couldn't care less about him, but will probably stick around until the money runs out.

It would be interesting to know her take on that Loomer woman, she probably views her as worth a fair bit when the divorce is finally negotiated.

• Thumbs Up 1