Second Assassination Attempt-Secret Service get Trump to safety

CharlieH

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Gee I don’t know and I live very near the border all of my properties are within 20 miles of the border,were are these people?

Ahhh he’s been convicted and fined for sexual assault the judge says it qualifies as rape…..he says he wants to be a dictator and certainly sucks up to them hes definitely a full blown racist and has the most violent rhetoric of any politician I’ve been exposed to……he’s just reaping what he’s sowing.

are you purposely misquoting the dictator thing or do you actually believe that? he said in a tongue in cheek fashion he'd be a dictator on day 1. even the mighty snopes, the top boss of fact checkers proves its false.
perhaps your hatred just wont allow you to see the Truth and that it was said in jest, perhaps its the delusion thing you suffer from, you know the one

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Tell us how illegals personally impact you.

Oh, wait, you're not an American.

How do they personally affect me? Well I wasnt a crime victim this summer, but you can sure see it in the prices. Hell you used to be able to get a roast chicken at the grocery for $6.99, they are $9.99.

Unbridled immigration affects inflation.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 2long said:

I never will understand why they're called the SECRET Service, when everyone knows about them and can clearly see them as bodyguards. 🤔🙄

Because it's secret they can't climb roof, now luckily golf course was flat... Kidding.

Secret service was approved by president Lincoln, on the day he was shot. Their mandate was to tackle rampant counterfeiting of US currency for the Treasury Department. As such they had to operate in secret, to infiltrate and destroy these illegal operations. It wasn't until 1901 that they were assigned tasks of protecting the presidents. They were the first intelligence gathering organisation in the US, which pave way for FBI formation in 1908. In 2003, the Secret Service was moved from under Treasury Department to Department of Homeland Security. Their scope also increased, to protect not only sitting presidents, but also candidates, past presidents, and their families, along with some other visible positions in the US government.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tomazbodner said:

Because it's secret they can't climb roof, now luckily golf course was flat... Kidding.

Secret service was approved by president Lincoln, on the day he was shot. Their mandate was to tackle rampant counterfeiting of US currency for the Treasury Department. As such they had to operate in secret, to infiltrate and destroy these illegal operations. It wasn't until 1901 that they were assigned tasks of protecting the presidents. They were the first intelligence gathering organisation in the US, which pave way for FBI formation in 1908. In 2003, the Secret Service was moved from under Treasury Department to Department of Homeland Security. Their scope also increased, to protect not only sitting presidents, but also candidates, past presidents, and their families, along with some other visible positions in the US government.

Thanks... but they should change their name, because it's no secret. 😉🫣🤭🥰

12 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Second attempt creates an "open hunting season" climate, putting both candidates at higher risk, which is extremely worrisome from the standpoint of political stability.

There are easy solutions well within the ability of both parties to stop this volatile political instability. Ban assault weapons and stop inciting violence and spreading lies. Unfortunately one party willing while the other is compounding the situation and can't stop the incitement.  

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man detained in apparent assassination attempt on Trump criticized former president on social media

“I AM WILLING TO FLY TO KRAKOW AND GO TO THE BORDER OF UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER AND FIGHT AND DIE…Can I be the example We must win,” Routh said in an X post in March 2022.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/15/politics/trump-attempted-assassination-man-detained/index.html Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I wonder what we'll have more of by November.

Trump assassination attempts? Or Kamala Harris interviews. I think it's 2-2 at the moment. 

Well, one raises Trump in the polls, and the other lowers him.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Tug said:

What’s the fuss Florida is an open carry free to conceal state what could possibly go wrong?going to be interesting to see how this plays out wouldn’t surprise me a bit if it is a false flag operation to boost trumps #s.at least he didn’t get any shots off and as far as I know he wasn’t even taking aim……more to come 

Too bad there was not another person with a carry permit there.

• Confused 1

Routh expressed strong support for Ukraine – in dozens of posts on X in 2022, saying he was willing to die in the fight and that “we need to burn the Kremlin to the ground.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/15/politics/trump-attempted-assassination-man-detained/index.html

Another pro-Ukraine nutjob. Good job Secret Service guy who took him out of society.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1