Social Media Outrage as Tourists Blatantly Urinate on Pattaya Beach

webfact

I wonder how many gallons of fish pee people are swimming in... and nobody complains about the fact that the beach is the birds bathroom...🤪 

No... I wouldn't advocate humans behaving like the animals... just wondering if people have ever even given it a thought.
Unless, of course, you happened to have had the pleasure of hearing this song, back in the 70's! lol 

Edited by Sig
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They also expressed concerns that the tourists’ reckless behaviors could ruin Pattaya’s reputation as a world-class family friendly tourist destination and deter other tourists from visiting Pattaya City.

the good ol pattaya is a family place eh. 

They also expressed concerns that the tourists’ reckless behaviors could ruin Pattaya’s reputation as a world-class family friendly tourist destination

This is a ridiculous statement, Pattaya has always been a sex city and always will be. Any who takes their children there is very foolish..

It isonly allowed for Thais to urinate in public in all places.. even just before the entrance of the Big C in Phetchaburi, instead of going inside to the toilet.... Netizens are are the ones who makes problems and chase everybody away, as they seems to be perfect in wisdom and behavior

58 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

But netizens only seem outraged if it is done by foreigners. See a Thai doing it and noone bats an eye. Although taking a crap in the sea while on a boat does not show preference to this. But taking a pee out in public I always thought as normal in Thailand. Something seen almost daily. 

It does not say foreign tourists.  It could easily be Thai tourists.

• Like 2