Are these people stark raving mad?

MalcolmB

Strange how all over American Pravda, it is taken for granted that if anyone is going to question the election results, it will be the GOP.

But the Dems never accepted the Clinton defeat and insisted falsely that the Russians (again and again) were  about  to take over; in the four years since Trump has been out of office he has been subjected to the full weight of lawfare that the Dem regime could throw at him. 

Plus, with all the insistence of Nazi propaganda, they call Trump a "threat to democracy" and are not surprised when someone believes the lie and tries to assassinate this threat.

Who actually believes that the Dems will quietly accept a Trump victory and will refrain from doing everything in their  power to remove the "threat to democracy.."??

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I get it.

You've got nothing.

Defending him is basically impossible. No need to further waste my time. 

I do think that you waste your time listening to every thing that Donald says and analysing  his every word .

He is the new Messiah to some and his every word should be analysed to find the hidden message and decipher what he really meant 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Perhaps if the Republicans had put up someone decent then they would have had a very good chance of winning this election against such a mediocre opponent.
Instead of the convicted Felon who many decent Republicans will not vote for.

They shot themselves in the foot.

I love how you change from right wing terrorist support,

to reality that only Trump would lose to Harris of all the Republicans

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, blazes said:

Strange how all over American Pravda, it is taken for granted that if anyone is going to question the election results, it will be the GOP.

But the Dems never accepted the Clinton defeat and insisted falsely that the Russians (again and again) were  about  to take over; in the four years since Trump has been out of office he has been subjected to the full weight of lawfare that the Dem regime could throw at him. 

Plus, with all the insistence of Nazi propaganda, they call Trump a "threat to democracy" and are not surprised when someone believes the lie and tries to assassinate this threat.

Who actually believes that the Dems will quietly accept a Trump victory and will refrain from doing everything in their  power to remove the "threat to democracy.."??

Just total crap
when Trump won 2016, it was obvious he knew what he was doing

when Trump tried to run against Biden, it was obvious we already knew who he was

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

All this crap about cheating,  rigging elections b/s, when you go into your little Booth with your voting paper there are 2 questions and names you put a cross on. This is who you voted for and normal sane voters accept who won and who lost. In the good old USA  this means nothing but a comedy sketch which outsiders see as  a joke. If i remember didn't Trump tell a trump supporter in a telephone conversation to find him 70,000 votes. How was this seen as fair ?? 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

comedy sketch which outsiders see as  a joke.

It would be a joke if the UsA did not nominate themselves as the policeman of the world.

It is remarkable how easily they are sucked in by looney conspiracy theories.

Which makes it dangerous. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

What a load!

He has said many times and very clearly that if he loses, then it was rigged.

That means to any person with basic logic the same thing as that he won't accept losing.

For Chrissakes, he hasn't even conceded the last election that he lost.

Do you need to be hit over the head with what he is for it to sink in?

He is MAGA.  What else do you expect in terms of arguments?

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Documentary looks at USA war veterans and the reasons why so many are joining the many far right groups who will not accept the result if Harris wins the upcoming election.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/featured-documentaries/2024/9/19/against-all-enemies

If Harris wins there will be bloodshed.

Meal Team 6 5555 , I hope they try 

• Agree 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Even the most extream of the MAGA posters do not feel that violence unprovoked do they support.

The video is trying to exaggerate the extream for Americans  right to vote.

earl. legit question. is english your first language ?

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, blazes said:

I don't recall any Clinton supporter getting jail time when she lost.

OTOH, of the people who were charged with attempting to storm the Capitol on Trump's instigation, about 50% are behind bars.

That fact gives me hope MAGA supporters could not possibly be so stupid as to try it on a second time, if he loses again.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Documentary looks at USA war veterans and the reasons why so many are joining the many far right groups who will not accept the result if Harris wins the upcoming election.

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/featured-documentaries/2024/9/19/against-all-enemies

If Harris wins there will be bloodshed.

I have my doubts.

The fantasists who like to imagine killing unarmed people with their firearms would not have the steel in their spine to oppose law enforcement or military forces.

Like 12 year olds they like to imagine themselves fighting for all that is good (in their mind) but actually showing up and putting themselves in harms way?

I just have my doubts.

Ex navy seal team 6 lives across the street.   How can he watch Fox and be a trump man?   I know he has a horrible car crash almost died and brain injuries and that is my only explanation why a military person of even 4 years could support trump.   Much less a 20 year vet.    

The left has many hunters and marksmen albeit probably more no gun owners than the right.  

5 hours ago, CM Dad said:

Donold will say the election result was unfair if he loses just like he has said that the 2020 election results, which he lost, were unfair.

Exactly. He hasn't even accepted the last one 4 years on.

Edited by BusyB