Ukraine ... Enlighten yourself

KhunLA

33 minutes ago, thaibreaker said:

You can not be serious. I have read all your posts in the thread, and wow, all your talking points must be straight from Kremlin itself.

I live in one of Russia's neighboring countries, and trust me, I know Russians, their mindset and what they are capable of. I have never seen anyone using so many words as you do, and still having no clue about this war. I would be embarrassed.

I guess you are American, who has watched a youtube video or two. Try living as a neighbour to Russia your whole life, and you will find out what "fine country" this is. The West or NATO is not responsible for this war. That's a big NO. No freaking way. There is a reason countries in Eastern Europe apply for membership of NATO, that is because they are afraid of Russia, and need security. Because of Russian aggression. Finland and Sweden are now members, and Russia can thank themselves for that.

This war has only one aggressor and evil side, and that is Russia.

They lost Ukraine in 1991, new international borders were drawn and accepted by the EU, Russia need to live with it, like any other country.

You clearly don't know Russians very well, and you know history even less. 

If you did you would know that Russia was deceived by NATO, lied to by NATO and NATO expanded towards Russia even though it promised not to do so. Even though Russia repeatedly voiced its concerns against this NATO encirclement. Even at the Bucharest NATO conference in 2008 where Putin was invited and strongly objected to the announcment Ukraine will become a NATO member.

You would also know that Ukraine refused to pay its gas bill, banned Russia social media and generally left the Donbass to rot.

For your information I have been to Russia many times and know Russians very well.

The West is most definitely responsible for this war in Ukraine. Don't tell me you don't know that Boris Johnson flew into Ukraine after Russia and Ukraine had already been negotiating and Zelesnky had publicly announced that Ukraine would not join NATO, they were about to sign when Boris Johnson told Zelensky if he signed the West will not support Ukraine, let us just fight and we will supply billions of dollars and weapons. All of course, with the aim to weaken Russia. The Ukraine war is a conpiracy by the West over many years and culminating in this Boris Johnson visit. The West is the evil side. The Russians are the good guys here. 

It is Ukraine that needs to live next to Russia. And if Ukraine cannot stop poking Russia in the eye with a stick, then it will have to pay the price.

• Thumbs Up 1