Trump to remove legal immigrants.

bubblegum

22 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Here is a detailed explanation of how the Democratic Party is turning all swing states, and thereby the whole country, into a permanent one-party state. 

It is happening before your very eyes.

Misinformation.

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Misinformation.

You saying misinformation is actually misinformation. Get information and not from Democrat's controlled mainstream media that lies to people.

See Kamala (last week) admitting how she will make illegal immigrants citizens, turning them into voters as result: 

15 hours ago, johng said:

I think anyone with a

Kamala Harris avatar should be removed from this forum  don't you agree ?

Jokes aside  how are you going to proove who someone works for...its an anonymous internet forum, not yet the dystopian panopticon some would gleefully admire.

You mean this?

TroubleandGrumpy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

You saying misinformation is actually misinformation. Get information and not from Democrat's controlled mainstream media that lies to people.

See Kamala (last week) admitting how she will make illegal immigrants citizens, turning them into voters as result: 

Just like evil LBJ with his great society who said it would have N's voting democrat for 200 years, this importing voters, especially into swing states, is aimed at getting the Democrats becoming the only electable party. They have the nerve to talk about preserving democracy!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Start with keeping your army in your own country, meddling in other countries politics and economics, sanction everybody who does things you don't like.  Then we wouldn't need to comment on what you are doing too.

Trump was the only president in 46 years that had 0 wars. Facts speak for themselves and Americans are aware of this!

• Agree 2

Subject of this Post is misleading and misinformation. Trump will only remove ILLEGAL aliens, people who Kamala flew in illegally and who entered US illegally. As such they are NOT legal aliens, but illegal aliens.

In addition Trump should prosecute people responsible for allowing illegals to enter the country, means Kamala and Majorkas.

Would any country allow illegals to enter?

Edited by radiogeneris

7 hours ago, bubblegum said:

555 Elon Must pfffffff ROFL

Larry Ellison: You're saying Elon's an idiot. The guy's landing rockets! And who are you?

"Elon doesn't know what he's doing, he'll have to go out for money, I'm really smart, I work for the Wall Street Journal ...

Who are you? This guy's landing rockets. You know, he's landing rockets on robot drone rafts in the ocean. And you're saying he doesn't know what he's doing? You ever land a rocket?

You're telling me he's an idiot. I just want to know who you are so I know, why I should believe you, as opposed to my friend Elon?

And we're out here watching this rocket land, which I think is really cool, and you're there in front of your Apple Macintosh and typing up an article saying, Elon's an idiot."

Oracle Open World, 2018

• Thanks 1