Indian Woman Strips in Defence Against Theft Claim

webfact

Perhaps she did take the money but when the nice policeman took her to the bathroom he was more interested of the other things she was showing him instead of looking for the cash. Or perhaps she bribed him in the bathroom to turn a blind eye to the cash. Hmmm.. Hard to say what happened in the bathroom with her and the cop alone.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Perhaps she did take the money but when the nice policeman took her to the bathroom he was more interested of the other things she was showing him instead of looking for the cash. Or perhaps she bribed him in the bathroom to turn a blind eye to the cash. Hmmm.. Hard to say what happened in the bathroom with her and the cop alone.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. I once had a girl back into my car in the parking lot at Lotus. I called for my insurance inspector, and rather than admit her guilt, she insisted on having a policeman come to decide who was guilty. The cop asked us both to come to the police department to settle the matter, and before departing Lotus the girl asked for the cop's cell phone number. Guess what.....nobody but me showed at the police station. They probably hooked up in a short time motel. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

A number of times my money has gone missing and I've been tempted to blame my wife. However, it usually turns up sooner or later in a shirt pocket, or somewhere else I have misplaced it. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

As she removed her clothes, police and witnesses urged her to stop, suggesting a more discreet search. Eventually, the search moved to the privacy of the shop's bathroom.

Nothing to see here?

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Police were called to the scene when Mr. Thanabodin accused Ms. Aziza of stealing the money from his yellow cloth bag, which he had placed on a swing while assisting with repair work.

Aziza, who had visited the shop to fix her bicycle tyre, firmly denied any wrongdoing. The argument intensified, with Thanabodin alleging that Aziza had been the only person near his belongings when the money went missing.

See now one can see what is happening All the time ,,,,Always guilty until one can Prove that one is innocent.

It's not what the Law says , one is Innocent until proven guilty .

Never believe that for one second.

5 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

So instead of looking for the cash he was happy with the gash is that what you’re saying.

1 hour ago, Stevemercer said:

A number of times my money has gone missing and I've been tempted to blame my wife. However, it usually turns up sooner or later in a shirt pocket, or somewhere else I have misplaced it. 

..you only wanted a free show..we know!...555