Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

AustinRacing

23 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

In comparison to the other three methods, he claims the cost, noise, pressure to buy lady drinks, the pressure to take out a girl quickly does not always lead to a good outcome.

Each to their own.

I only go to the same massage lady that I have been seeing for over a decade when I am in Phuket, no boom boom, strictly a genuine massage, by a qualified masseuse. 

I aim for dinner around 6, then back to my hotel room for a nap of between 1-2 hours, shower, then out I go to the drop off point, i.e. opposite Bangla Road (away from the Beach Road end).

I just hang there as the motorbike taxis, drop off the girls going to work, and when I spot one that's up to my standard, I will follow that a$$ down Bangla Road until she goes into the bar that she works, I will do a round and come back in 10 minutes and grab a seat, buy her and myself 2 drinks max, have the small talk, then get down to the business side of things, by then it's about 10pm and we are off to the hotel, by 11.00 - 11.30 dessert has been served and I show her out, shower, then in bed by midnight.

Cost is usually around 3,000 baht excluding my drinks and I am satisfied.

Noise, well depends on the bar, no pressure to buy lady drinks, I offer when I order my own drink, no pressure to take the girl back as I know what I want, and have never been knocked back.

I can understand what your friend is doing, but as someone else mentioned, those mattresses and girls have more than likely seen more sex than your hotel room.

Like I said in the beginning, each to their own, been there, done that and just didn't feel clean for me.

7 hours ago, AustinRacing said:

Well that’s at least three lines. 

Yes,  but your statement could have been made in 1 line. My question was detailed and was 2 lines and a bit.

Here's another question;   Does the scenario take into account the likelihood that the prostitute may not actually be a biological female, but in fact what is referred to in Thailand as a Kathoey, aka  lady boy? Some men, particularly those aged 50 and over,  who frequent the prostitutes of Pattaya a seek out masseuses who present with the potential to be men. I believe there was a series made in Pattaya that profiled such events. Ask your "friend" if he has ever discovered that the she was a he and whether or not they consummated their sweaty tryst.

1 hour ago, Patong2021 said:

Ask your "friend" if he has ever discovered that the she was a he and whether or not they consummated their sweaty tryst.

He can see it by asking to see she/he peeing.

If sitting down = woman. If standing = man.

In '70's Olympics East German women got disqualified for peeing standing up...