What do you buy online mostly ?

CharlieH

What do you buy online mostly ? (Lazada, shopee etc)  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many of us like using the likes of Lazada Shopee etc to huy stuff online. It's easier than trying to find it on the street and no communication issues for many.Its just convenient.

But what exactly do you buy ?

Please complete the Poll and let's see what's the most popular.

If you don't mind, and choose "other" what was it for ?

Food my local Lotus doesn't carry, or can't stock the shelves when supply is gone.

No other store in Phimai. Sure would be a great opportunity for a TOPS, MACRO,  or another 

grocery store. There is one other store, but it is set up for Thai commercial - restaurants and such.

I buy lots of things online.

I still go to shops and the market for fresh food, anything that has to fit (clothes, shoes, etc.) and expensive items which might look good on pictures but not so good in real life. I.e. I recently bought a sofa from a to me previously unknown company by visiting them and looking at the sofas in person. On the other hand, I purchased yesterday some basic furniture from IKEA online. I bought already enough of them in their shops to have a good idea what to expect.

I like online because it's easy to find something and it does not require traveling. Some time ago I bought lots of electronic parts in person in Ban Mo. I liked to go there, but it was frustrating to ask them about things which they said they don't have and then maybe I saw it on the shelf behind them.

Living in a big condominium makes online shopping also easy because they can deliver it anytime. I don't have to be at home.

On 10/14/2024 at 10:43 PM, KhunLA said:

'Mostly', used to be drone parts or whole drones. 

I also started to order drone parts from China in 2015. At that time that was about the only way to get up to date parts for reasonable prices.

And at that time, I was one of the few people in my building who received regularly bags and boxes from online orders.

Forward almost 10 years and now and now we have in our building a big area in the basement for deliveries. And the management uses an app to manage all the boxes. I am pretty sure now they have every day hundred or more packages every day in the building.

It's interesting how times changed.

• Agree 1

I mostly buy online items that I can't find anywhere else, or don't want to take time to shop around for.   My last online purchase was seat cushions for my dining room chairs.  They needed to be a specific size, thickness, and color--I could not find all three in any stores but did find them online.

Recent online purchases have been solar outdoor lights, a desk mat, decorative picture hanging hooks for Japanese wall scrolls, an Asian art print, throw pillow covers, and protective sink mats for kitchen sinks.  

1 hour ago, john donson said:

just my 2 satang, but those regular questions seem to be made to get targeted ads in the future kind of thing...

Maybe, but then, I prefer ads about something which might be interesting to me compared to ads about baby or beauty products or things like that.