Blocked sceptic tank.

rocky123

13 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

I don't believe you.

I do as my blockage is still there but at least the toilet is usable.

The honey truck crew are sure that the can fix the problem, but it means isolating the water supply, easy, removing the water tank, fairly easy, if they need to remove the toilet, that will be difficult as it is concreted to the floor 20 odd years ago and not put in with Rawl bolts and anchors.

They will have to remove some tiles, 2 or 4 I think and possibly the wall before getting to the short pipe connected between the U bend of the toilet and the down pipe T junction from the upstairs toilet, which is where I think the problem is.

They will probably have to replace that short pipe and hopefully not have to remove the toilet completely and dig up part of the floor as well.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-09 at 17.46.56_e5ea9d07.jpg

6 hours ago, Dionigi said:

Septic tanks are designed to run full with liquid, it overflows to a ground drain. If it fills with solids then it must be emptied but that rarely happens.

well 2 point  firstly  this is Thailand and they often seem to think that water runs uphill ( ie not built correctly)   and second if  the ground that the tank overflows to is already flooded ( due to lots of heavy rain) then where is the water going to ?