Judge: Trump Could Be Partially Responsible for Jan. 6 Riot Despite Lack of Direct Order

Social Media

44 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You don't know this. There is actually very little evidence of what was going on after the Secret Service moved Trump away to the WH, only hearsay, like the testimonial "evidence" that the J6 committee tried to use which was later shown up to be false. Other evidence offered by the Capitol Police and FBI was not heard at all.  

Lol! There were several converging testimonies showing that Trump watched TV and did nothing to stop the assault.

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/point-7-evidence-during-attack-trump-ignored-requests-speak-out-and-failed-act-quickly

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

Couldn't the Judge be partly responsible for some of the crimes that were committed after she acquitted or ve too light a sentence to criminals who then go on to  reoffend???? 

Not so  sure about that.. Maybe the prison system itself should be responsible since they allow gangs and drugs and crimes to be done while you are incarcerated... haha..

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

You seem to be staggeringly naive.....

A U.S. judge can use the term “could” when considering a ruling. Judges often consider hypothetical outcomes or possibilities when analyzing a case. For example, when reviewing evidence or legal arguments, a judge might use “could” to refer to potential interpretations, consequences, or outcomes:

In legal reasoning: A judge might say, “This evidence could support a finding of guilt” or “The law could be interpreted in this way.” Here, “could” signals that there is a possibility without definitively making a conclusion.

In hypothetical reasoning: A judge might use “could” to discuss what might happen under certain conditions, such as “This ruling could set a precedent” or “The defendant’s actions could have led to harm.”

But it's not evidential i.e. lacking any evidence/proof. Apart from this it's a district court. Probably one of the junior partners or someone lower in the chain of the legal firm dealing with this.

He's 💯 % responsible for inciting that mob to action, violence, destruction injury and death. He planned and coordinated it for weeks. Anyone who denies this is an orange kool-aide-aholic...and a liar🤥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Transcript of moment Trump was handed a Diet Coke to watch Capitol riot on TV is released 😃

"And then we walked back to the back. I'm taking off his outer coat that he's wearing right now, and I get the TV, like, ready for him, and hand him over the remote, and he starts watching it. And I stepped out to get him a Diet Coke, come back in, and that's pretty much it for me as he's watching it and, like, seeing it for himself."

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/18/politics/donald-trump-special-counsel-evidence-documents-release/index.html

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Transcript of moment Trump was handed a Diet Coke to watch Capitol riot on TV is released 😃

"And then we walked back to the back. I'm taking off his outer coat that he's wearing right now, and I get the TV, like, ready for him, and hand him over the remote, and he starts watching it. And I stepped out to get him a Diet Coke, come back in, and that's pretty much it for me as he's watching it and, like, seeing it for himself."

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/10/18/politics/donald-trump-special-counsel-evidence-documents-release/index.html

And? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, proton said:

Dems getting desperate, what next another assassination attempt? They know voters are seeing through Kamala, every time she speaks she loses votes. 

You're getting desperate, trying to talk up another assassination attempt. 

Trump is losing votes in very big numbers, he can't get a big crown and resorts to playing music for 30+ minutes. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, candide said:

Lol! There were several converging testimonies showing that Trump watched TV and did nothing to stop the assault.

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/point-7-evidence-during-attack-trump-ignored-requests-speak-out-and-failed-act-quickly

Converging out of control so that they crashed? The main reference within your link concerns the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, who's "evidence" has long been refuted by the Secret Service. A lot of hearsay with no actual evidence but with connivance from Cheyney. See below.

From this link:

https://cha.house.gov/2024/10/new-texts-reveal-liz-cheney-communicated-with-cassidy-hutchinson-about-her-select-committee-testimony-without-hutchinson-s-attorney-s-knowledge-despite-cheney-knowing-it-was-unethical

Background:

During the Select Committee’s sensationalized prime-time hearings, Hutchinson was their surprise, "star witness". Hutchinson testified under oath that she heard that Trump had lunged at the steering wheel of the presidential SUV and engaged in a physical altercation with his lead Secret Service agent after being told they were not going to the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Our Subcommittee's "Initial Findings Report" released in March shows that other White House employees did not corroborate Hutchinson’s dramatic account, and instead directly refuted it. The Select Committee was in possession of these accounts but chose to hide them, and instead promoted Hutchinson’s scandalous narrative.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, nauseus said:

You don't know this. There is actually very little evidence of what was going on after the Secret Service moved Trump away to the WH, only hearsay, like the testimonial "evidence" that the J6 committee tried to use which was later shown up to be false. Other evidence offered by the Capitol Police and FBI was not heard at all.  

OK then. At least three of you are amused that this so-called "hearing" declined to "hear" some of the most critical evidence from professional law enforcement officers. Says a lot.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

31 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Converging out of control so that they crashed? The main reference within your link concerns the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, who's "evidence" has long been refuted by the Secret Service. A lot of hearsay with no actual evidence but with connivance from Cheyney. See below.

From this link:

https://cha.house.gov/2024/10/new-texts-reveal-liz-cheney-communicated-with-cassidy-hutchinson-about-her-select-committee-testimony-without-hutchinson-s-attorney-s-knowledge-despite-cheney-knowing-it-was-unethical

Background:

During the Select Committee’s sensationalized prime-time hearings, Hutchinson was their surprise, "star witness". Hutchinson testified under oath that she heard that Trump had lunged at the steering wheel of the presidential SUV and engaged in a physical altercation with his lead Secret Service agent after being told they were not going to the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Our Subcommittee's "Initial Findings Report" released in March shows that other White House employees did not corroborate Hutchinson’s dramatic account, and instead directly refuted it. The Select Committee was in possession of these accounts but chose to hide them, and instead promoted Hutchinson’s scandalous narrative.

Moving target? The discussion was about Trump watching TV and doing nothing to stop the riot. Confirmed by one more testimony (see my quoted post).