Rain

gotlost

Yes that klong behind Gecko Garden isnt a pretty sight/site either. A lot of the klongs in town a rather rank... so glad Im not living near them, and they cant be good for anyones health.

Hopefully more rain will wash all the filth away although some probably need a darn good dredging too.

What causes the klong to have black stinking water like fluid ?

Household effluent, mostly grey water, showers, washing machines etc.

You forgot the submarines. Proper sewage is a luxury, submarines are a necessity.

I thought the PM decided, not to go ahead with buying those, at least for the meanwhile ? whistling.gif

The som-tam lady, fount of all wisdom on Thai matters, told me that the quote for washing them every week was simply exhorbitant ! rolleyes.gif

I thought the PM decided, not to go ahead with buying those, at least for the meanwhile ? whistling.gif

The submarines are required to protect the big firewall. Both were wrongly underestimated in the beginning, now after enough studies were done, it should be clear that the submarines will be an essential part to protect the big gateway to come. Businesses such as russian weapon manufacturing are already queuing. Nobody can deny that forth looking wisdom of the great leader!

A decent amount of rain dumped on Mae Rim overnight, will save me watering the garden for a couple of days.

Yes same Hang Dong for the last 2 nights..

Very pleasant to walk the dog in the am with a bit of cool to it.. If only it marked a trend, tho hot seasons barely started.

A decent amount of rain dumped on Mae Rim overnight, will save me watering the garden for a couple of days.

Yes same Hang Dong for the last 2 nights..

Very pleasant to walk the dog in the am with a bit of cool to it.. If only it marked a trend, tho hot seasons barely started.

Tywais reminds us that this is not the hot season, not yet, it's the shoulder season, which in my book is quite cool thus far.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just had 5 minutes of drizzle in Mae Rim. I'll take it!

Just started sprinkling here at CMU also. And it stopped, about 5 minutes also.

Damn, missed out on it. I'm just east of Sirimangkalajarn and actually went outside 15 minutes ago because it looked strangely dark for mid-afternoon; but, alas, no sprinkles here and it's back to blaring sunshine (well, whatever part of the sunshine that can actually make it through the smog).

Edited by CMBob
  • Like 1

Long range forecast not encouraging, sunny and hot through until mid May at least.

The RAIN is poring down at this moment,not far from Doi Saket. I need my

raincoat!!

Need proof ,are you sure you are not in the shower ?

Satellite shows rain is about 1,000 kim due east.

Long range forecast not encouraging, sunny and hot through until mid May at least.

The RAIN is poring down at this moment,not far from Doi Saket. I need my

raincoat!!

Need proof ,are you sure you are not in the shower ?

Satellite shows rain is about 1,000 kim due east.

I can vouch that we had rain near Doi Saket. No photos or anything though.

• Like 1

I counted about 37 drops on the window panes of the condo here on Huay Kaew. Whoopie!

Hubby even tempted fate by going for a boys night out that involves walking around in Santhiman with his buddies. So far, he's still out there.