Everton Thread

sharecropper

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

av heard she's a boss tea bagger.

hahaha. fair play lid.

big win that today for the tricky blues, needed that after the midweek a-whupping.

tellin ya kidda,only blue on the site in Liverpool on Wednesday with 8reds, got terrorised!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

hahaha. fair play lid.

big win that today for the tricky blues, needed that after the midweek a-whupping.

tellin ya kidda,only blue on the site in Liverpool on Wednesday with 8reds, got terrorised!

heh. fair play like, still stuck your head above the parapets. mates back in liverpool were saying it was a fun day in work. :)

hahaha. fair play lid.

heh. fair play like, still stuck your head above the parapets. mates back in liverpool were saying it was a fun day in work. :)

haha yeah it was, am praying for a west brom win just so I can look at them with a wry smile, il be Savin myself for your thread.ha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice one Everton ,now just beat City wai2.gif & Europe is awaitingthumbsup.gif

haha yeah, county road will be rammed with reds and blues all wantin Everton to turn them over, I'd take you winnin the league and us gettin in the champions league all day, the best av seen lpool play in a long time at their there on merit.and it would be boss for the city aswell..

• 2 weeks later...

Champions league looking a bit unlikely at the moment (but recently I would have said that about the RS being where they are now). Possibly Palace have done us a favour, the reality is we just ain't up to it yet.

Edited by rott

One game each and all the pundits who wrote off Arsenal switched their doom-mongering onto Everton.

Plonkers - it clearly aint over by a long chalk yet. Every team in the division looks capable of beating every other team in the division on the day. You may well be back in 4th by the end of the day.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

(1) Every team in the division looks capable of beating every other team in the division on the day. (2) You may well be back in 4th by the end of the day.

Point 1, couldn't agree more, been saying this for a long time.

Point 2, think that coming 4th this season would do more harm than good. But then again people do tell me I'm a miserable bastard.

By the way, are you inferring that I am a pundit??

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an old Danka kit that I'll be dusting off on Saturday ,I don't care if I get called a full-kit danka,I'll be wearing my kit with pride.cool.png

Will you blueboys be wearing yours with pride too? ? or are you that twisted you'd actually prefer to lose against City so LFC don't win the league?whistling.gif

I've got an old Danka kit that I'll be dusting off on Saturday ,I don't care if I get called a full-kit danka,I'll be wearing my kit with pride.cool.png

Will you blueboys be wearing yours with pride too? ? or are you that twisted you'd actually prefer to lose against City so LFC don't win the league?whistling.gif

One vote for twisted.smile.png

100% correct kidda, city sold out there allocation for Sat,40,000..

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.....so thanksbiggrin.png Try and think of an original line once in a while and not copy a week old one eh?

Hopefully Martinez and his players will show more cojones than the bitter blue fans tongue.png

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.....so thanksbiggrin.png Try and think of an original line once in a while and not copy a week old one eh?

Hopefully Martinez and his players will show more cojones than the bitter blue fans tongue.png

bitter!! You ever stood in Wembley and witnessed 100,000 scousers singi n Merseyside together? rivalry, banter, of course, if a evertonion ever wanted lpool to win the league there would be somethin drastically wrong,and vise versa..

And for what its worth.....I would never, ever, go to an LFC game hoping the opposition would beat us....no matter what the consequences. That is where the "bitterness" comes in and sorry Lanng,your fans have it in spadessad.png

If City don't win on Saturday I'll let Lang's auntie pop her balls on my face, apparently she is a proper boss tea-bagger.

haha, if City win il do it myself.. Blue moooon!!!

And for what its worth.....I would never, ever, go to an LFC game hoping the opposition would beat us....no matter what the consequences. That is where the "bitterness" comes in and sorry Lanng,your fans have it in spadessad.png

thats just you, do you live in Liverpool do ya, no ya don't, so how do you know what proper Liverpool fans are like, there just as bad as evertontions all day, and why not, stop worrying bout other fans and there teams,just worry about your own team finishin 3rd in a two horse race..

If City don't win on Saturday I'll let Lang's auntie pop her balls on my face, apparently she is a proper boss tea-bagger.

It'll be brown moon for you then...with a side of balls biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob

It'll be brown moon for you then...with a side of balls biggrin.png
go ed bobby lad, don't know what it is about you but I think your hysterical..