Why Do So Many Men Let Themselves Go Over Here?

thenervoussurgeon

I think most men on the planet appreciate women who take care of themselves...as we do about men! tongue.png

I don't think most men on the planet give a hoot about how much a woman over 50 takes care of herself.

A Canadian lady once said to me, "when a woman reaches 40 she gets to choose to be a goat or a cow, I choose goat"

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think any man involved in a relationship with a women 50 or over, WOULD give a hoot how she takes care of herself.

I have a way to go yet, but you bet id want to still be looking good for my partner, and i hope he will try for me too, as i age.

I intend to live a LOT longer than 50 something, so giving up at 50 would, in my books, seem rather sad.

There are a lot of VERY attractive older women in the world, that would put some younger girls to shame. Same with men too.

But guess it depends on your outlook.

I think most men on the planet appreciate women who take care of themselves...as we do about men! tongue.png

Have to agree with you here eek.......just a look at some of those photos of Walmart shoppers floating around who obviously have different ideas of "taking care of themselves" makes me appreciate women who do take care....and that doesn't mean applying bucket-loads of make-up.

Cheers.

I think any man involved in a relationship with a women 50 or over, WOULD give a hoot how she takes care of herself.

I have a way to go yet, but you bet id want to still be looking good for my partner, and i hope he will try for me too, as i age.

I intend to live a LOT longer than 50 something, so giving up at 50 would, in my books, seem rather sad.

There are a lot of VERY attractive older women in the world, that would put some younger girls to shame. Same with men too.

But guess it depends on your outlook.

Yeah, I'm shallow and trade in for a younger woman when mine gets 40+, so not bothered what age she lives until.

Firm always beats droopy IMHO.

Not to mention menopause, no way I'm staying with anyone with extreme continuous PMS for about 3 years .... tried it once, never again.

My outlook, selfish, it's all about me, me, me.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

tongue.png

Thing is, you guys that are saying you dont care what people think you look like etc,which is fair enough.. BUT, on the flip side, i bet you would care if the women walking around you shared the same attitude!

Who says that? Not me!

I overheard two Thai ladies talking about me in a market. They were wishing their husbands were 'as good a shape' as I was. They didn't realise I could understand Thai.

Funny you should say that ,but when i first went to meet my wifes mum ,a lot of old ladies came to the house and were all sitting around chatting and one said to the others ,the Thai version of "i wouldnt mind his shoes under my bed" she didnt realize that i understood, she is dead and gone now .

• Like 1

tongue.png

Thing is, you guys that are saying you dont care what people think you look like etc,which is fair enough.. BUT, on the flip side, i bet you would care if the women walking around you shared the same attitude!

Who says that? Not me!

I overheard two Thai ladies talking about me in a market. They were wishing their husbands were 'as good a shape' as I was. They didn't realise I could understand Thai.

Funny you should say that ,but when i first went to meet my wifes mum ,a lot of old ladies came to the house and were all sitting around chatting and one said to the others ,the Thai version of "i wouldnt mind his shoes under my bed" she didnt realize that i understood, she is dead and gone now .

I'm now 70, but three years ago I went for the first time to my lady's village in Isaan. I was getting the "eye" from her 16 year old cousins. What does this mean? Nothing. I think that Thai women, especially young ones, are just natural flirts and not meant to be taken seriously. Was I flattered? No, because I know they flirt with any man.

Edited by giddyup

tongue.png

Who says that? Not me!

I'm now 70, but three years ago I went for the first time to my lady's village in Isaan. I was getting the "eye" from her 16 year old cousins. What does this mean? Nothing. I think that Thai women, especially young ones, are just natural flirts and not meant to be taken seriously. Was I flattered? No, because I know they flirt with any man.

Naw. 67 is young. They were giving you the eye. 70 is a bit old though. Good thing you have settled down.

tongue.png

Who says that? Not me!

Do you actually think that they were 'giving you the eye, ' or were they staring at an old sex tourist with a much younger rented partner and gawping in disbelief at the spectacle?

Geekfreaklover

My lady is 48, so she's not exactly jail bait, and I've lived here permanently for 4 years, so that discounts the sex tourist. Also, I've had enough women in my life (in numbers you can only dream about) that I know what flirting is. I also said I didn't take it seriously, and was not claiming they had the hots for a 67 YO guy. So before you jump on the ageist bandwagon, put your tiny grey matter into gear. I know I have a spam filter for my emails, but where can I download a cretin filter?

Edited by giddyup

Who says that? Not me!

Do you actually think that they were 'giving you the eye, ' or were they staring at an old sex tourist with a much younger rented partner and gawping in disbelief at the spectacle?

I have that same question. How do you read Thai young woman body language.

When they look at me and lick their lips and slap their butt what do they mean? Do you think they are staring at me in disbelief? I thought at first they were very hungry and had a mosquito land on their buttocks.

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 2

// I'm now 70, but three years ago I went for the first time to my lady's village in Isaan. I was getting the "eye" from her 16 year old cousins. What does this mean? Nothing. I think that Thai women, especially young ones, are just natural flirts and not meant to be taken seriously. Was I flattered? No, because I know they flirt with any man. //

Just to interject ... You may not be a sex tourist but you could very well be a sexpat.

There are many that have been living here for years who in their own limited minds, think this is as tourist thing while they run around flirting with young girls at schools who they are supposed to be teaching.

// I'm now 70, but three years ago I went for the first time to my lady's village in Isaan. I was getting the "eye" from her 16 year old cousins. What does this mean? Nothing. I think that Thai women, especially young ones, are just natural flirts and not meant to be taken seriously. Was I flattered? No, because I know they flirt with any man. //

Just to interject ... You may not be a sex tourist but you could very well be a sexpat.

There are many that have been living here for years who in their own limited minds, think this is as tourist thing while they run around flirting with young girls at schools who they are supposed to be teaching.

What makes me a sexpat? I've been with the same Thai lady (who is now 48) for 4 years and never strayed. Just because I mentioned that the young girls were flirting that makes me a sexpat. So quick to judge.

What makes me a sexpat? I've been with the same Thai lady (who is now 48) for 4 years and never strayed. Just because I mentioned that the young girls were flirting that makes me a sexpat. So quick to judge.

if your name is Patrick and you still have sex instead of playing golf you might be a sexpat.

• Like 1

I said you may be... not that you are :D just brought clarification to the point that you don't have be a tourist to do that sort of thing.

I said you may be... not that you are biggrin.png just brought clarification to the point that you don't have be a tourist to do that sort of thing.

No, you didn't say maybe, you said I could very well be. Big difference.

I said you may be... not that you are biggrin.png just brought clarification to the point that you don't have be a tourist to do that sort of thing.

No, you didn't say maybe, you said I could very well be. Big difference.

Hmm... you are right w00t.gif

Do you not think that such vile conjecture reflects badly on all of us in the forum? It's no wonder people are intimidated from posting their personal experience when other people publish such uninformed drivel, which, from the language used, I presume you meant to be insulting. I assume you are one of these young fellas, who seem to be the root of so much unpleasantness on this forum. Perhaps it's time for a minimum age, even though that might be tough for youthful chaps like theblether, who might struggle to scrape through

SC</p>

• Like 1

Maxme

No need to apologise,On this forum I'm pretty used to people going off half-cocked, pre-judging and not remembering what they wrote 2 minutes before.

Edited by giddyup

Maxme

No need to apologise,On this forum I'm pretty used to people going off half-cocked, pre-judging and not remembering what they wrote 2 minutes before.

Who says I didn't know what I wrote 2 minutes ago. Ah assumption... It is the root of all evil, ain't it? wai.gif

Maxme

Who says I didn't know what I wrote 2 minutes ago. Ah assumption... It is the root of all evil, ain't it? wai.gif

Perfect example. You said you said "maybe", I said you said "could very well be" You said "hmmm, you are right". Ring any bells?

Depends if you feel "looking" good is important or not..... even in Thailand.

Main point is to keep cool for me which often means baggy clothes.

The world has become a bit obsessed by"look"

I bet you like to look at sexy girls... or do you want the old ones with all the wrinkles. Looks are important and some nice clothes help a lot.

Fortunately, NOT in Thailand.

A bar fine is still 500 Baht whether you look like Brad Pitt or Quasimodo.

• Like 1

Maxme

Perfect example. You said you said "maybe", I said you said "could very well be" You said "hmmm, you are right". Ring any bells?

Still, you don't get it... amazing... biggrin.png

I like to think when I am either in my house or out shopping that I look neat and tidy !!! I wear mid range shorts/ fishermans pants , nice tops and crocs If `i was going to a function then I would wear what was acceptable I live in a hot country and try to dress in a way that I do not look like a tourist or stick out like a sore thumb what does really anoy me is when I see tourists walking around Bic C or Tesco half naked If your going to dress up to the bees knees make sure you have your ATM card with youbecause it will not be your nice clothes that turns them on it will be what is in your nice wallet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maxme

Still, you don't get it... amazing... biggrin.png

Maybe you are the only one who "gets it".