What's The Weather Doing Now?

Lots of dirt on the ring road & adjoining sois, must have had a lot of rain in that storm. Missed us on the mountain, just a drizzle.

The one early last night that knocked out the power for the first time - was drizzle at Plai Laem, but we had a belter in the middle of the night. Filled up the pool nicely. That's the one that took us down to low voltage.

Sunny and all back to normal for now - VERY humid though.

Sunny and all back to normal for now - VERY humid though.

I ain't saying a word, but still a whinging........cheesy.gif

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Yeh yeh. But Rooo, I work for a living. Outside most of the time! You just sit in your a/c house and watch the Ozzies loose the Ashes. (Mind you 3/37???)

Come onnnnnn rain (in Manchester)

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1

Bangkok Post story said that the department responsible for Disaster Prevention had issued a flash-flood warning in ten provinces down our way. Suratthani, NST and Chumphon included.

Get the wellies out?

Mind you - I think that the storms are more likely to be on the other side - look out Phuket?

Bangkok Post story said that the department responsible for Disaster Prevention had issued a flash-flood warning in ten provinces down our way. Suratthani, NST and Chumphon included.

Get the wellies out?

Mind you - I think that the storms are more likely to be on the other side - look out Phuket?

Phuket has floods already....w00t.gif. look at the Phuket thread! wink.png

You're looking good in your area! today at least! ....maybe welly and brolly weather tomorrow though??? tongue.png

SAM_0468.JPG

• Like 2

Was in Nathon this afternoon, there was a quick light hit of rain, but heading home to Maenam, there must have been a good down poor, judging by the size of the puddles!

The thing that surprises me is there is not much water flowing at Secret Water Falls Maenam or Hin Lad in Nathon... with the rains lately!

How's the reservoir down near you Neilly?

SAM_0612.JPG

SAM_0732.JPG

Edited by samuijimmy

Looking down from the top about the same...will have a drive to the pump station and have a look later

Get on that then! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Didn't make it...started throwing it down before I got there...is absolutely pi55ing down at the moment!

• 4 weeks later...

Some heavy rain here on the mountain, any floods yet?

'She who must be obeyed' has just arrived home from work and says that Bangrak is flooded.

But then again - it always floods with a bit of rain. It usually clears a few hours later now that the new drains are in. Depends on the tide.

• 3 weeks later...