Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its no excuse for your 2nd half capitulation.

At least you will have had the piss totally extracted at the Premier Bar. :clap2:

That it isn't, but we were causing all sorts of problems for them until that point.

i <deleted> off to the Doghouse at 4 nil, they've got aircon ?

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That it isn't, but we were causing all sorts of problems for them until that point.

i <deleted> off to the Doghouse at 4 nil, they've got aircon ?

I've not been on Samui for a while Bob so don't remember that place.

Bandit Airways won't be robbing me!

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I've not been on Samui for a while Bob so don't remember that place.

Bandit Airways won't be robbing me!

Yeah absolute piss take those airfares. 

Not a bad journey from Surat Thani airport if you've got the time.

And if you do get over it's a nice little pub just up from The office and past 7/11 on the ghost road. Nicely run, and nice clientele, no rough arse expat shitbags ??

• Like 1

Just to cheer you up BB.....kids just beat Citeh 1-0 at Prenton Park. (We managed to finish with XI on the pitch!) Yan Dhanda came on as sub for an injured Danny Ings and scored the winner.:post-4641-1156694572: #4winsfrom4

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah absolute piss take those airfares. 

Not a bad journey from Surat Thani airport if you've got the time.

And if you do get over it's a nice little pub just up from The office and past 7/11 on the ghost road. Nicely run, and nice clientele, no rough arse expat shitbags ??

I'd rather cough up 5k Baht than get on a Surat minivan.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Clattenburg, Neville, Linekar all saying it wasn't and many more."

I didn't use Sinclair as an expert, but did you read it.

On sky, red nev said yellow, while carragher, kolo and henry said red.

Yesterday, yellow card

IMG_7046.JPG

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Yesterday, yellow card

IMG_7046.JPG

Stop whinging Bobby,  it was a sending off all day long,  the above was different as your guy was running full speed towards the goalkeeper and went off under this law :  

• Using excessive force is when a player exceeds the necessary use of force and endangers the safety of an opponent and must be sent off.

The only reason  Mane put his boot up was because the GK was close to him, in fact you could say he bottled as he put his boot up instead of going with his head.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Stop whinging Bobby,  it was a sending off all day long,  the above was different as your guy was running full speed towards the goalkeeper and went off under this law :  

• Using excessive force is when a player exceeds the necessary use of force and endangers the safety of an opponent and must be sent off.

The only reason  Mane put his boot up was because the GK was close to him, in fact you could say he bottled as he put his boot up instead of going with his head.

Not often I agree with alfie....but this time he,s right :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

Not often I agree with alfie....but this time he,s right :thumbsup:

except mane didn't use "excessive force" did he? because that implies intent. mane made an honest attempt to get a ball with a clumsy challenge that in the centre circle, and not on a goalkeeper, would have been a yellow card every day of the week.

it's moot now but it's still <deleted> annoying. referee ruined the match with a poor decision.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, StevieH said:

except mane didn't use "excessive force" did he? because that implies intent. mane made an honest attempt to get a ball with a clumsy challenge that in the centre circle, and not on a goalkeeper, would have been a yellow card every day of the week.

it's moot now but it's still <deleted> annoying. referee ruined the match with a poor decision.

Mane didn't use excessive force :cheesy::cheesy: he knocked the fella spark out, if that ain't excessive force i don't know what is ! and the law doesn't mention having to be intent !

I'll put for you another way, he new their was going to a collision and went into it with excessive force ! like me seeing you in the Irish bar and running at you full pelt and putting my foot 4ft in the air, it's pretty obvious that there's going to be an injury :biggrin:

Edited by alfieconn

"it's moot now but it's still annoying. referee ruined the match with a poor decision."

Disagree. Read the rule book. Ref made the correct decision.

"Sadio Mane's red card was the correct decision and all those pundits who say it wasn't are simply wrong" Graham Poll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4870702/Sadio-Mane-s-red-card-correct-says-Graham-Poll.html

"...The point they all miss is that actions have consequences and there is a lack of care shown by the Liverpool striker. Not deliberate, but that doesn’t come into it. The law tells referees that intent is not relevant and it is what a player does rather than what he means to do that matters. Mane chose to make the reckless tackle which surely nobody can argue endangered the safety of the goalkeeper. To argue against a red card is to show ignorance of the laws."

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Mane ruined it for 'pool with a disrespectful challenge.

there's no such thing as a "disrespectful" challenge. now you're just making things up.

and bredbury blue apparently thinks that quoting the daily mail on a liverpool thread is a good idea. not to mention that pompous prick graham poll.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StevieH said:

there's no such thing as a "disrespectful" challenge. now you're just making things up.

Lack of respect for a fellow footballer.

I could have done with Mane not doing that challenge. He made a mess of my fantasy football teams. AND to make matters worse I've had to waste transfers gettiing him out 'cause of his three match ban.

Now there is no Origi to step in either.

3 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Mane didn't use excessive force :cheesy::cheesy: he knocked the fella spark out, if that ain't excessive force i don't know what is ! and the law doesn't mention having to be intent !

I'll put for you another way, he new their was going to a collision and went into it with excessive force ! like me seeing you in the Irish bar and running at you full pelt and putting my foot 4ft in the air, it's pretty obvious that there's going to be an injury :biggrin:

What a load of <deleted>, excessive force going for football??? It wasn't a tackle he wasn't lining up the goalkeeper, the goal keeper came out at hundred miles an hour and ducked his head down to head the ball. How can it be excessive when he only has eyes for the ball and is only going for the ball.

Spark out is also bullocks, he scratched his face is all as sat on the bench watching the rest of the game, <deleted> oxygen mask, neck brace what a big jessy! Soft as <deleted> 

28 minutes ago, wilai said:

Well Alfie, one would assume our young Centre Backs are a cut above your own....seeing as Everton's kids shoved four past your lot yesterday:whistling:

If you knew anything about academy football then you would know that it's impossible to compare under 23's teams as they all play players of different ages, for example Spurs had a 16 year old defender playing yesterday.

Anyway it's a shame your first team centre halves ain't a cut above our first team centre halves then perhaps you wouldn't have let in 5 at the weekend :whistling:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

What a load of <deleted>, excessive force going for football??? It wasn't a tackle he wasn't lining up the goalkeeper, the goal keeper came out at hundred miles an hour and ducked his head down to head the ball. How can it be excessive when he only has eyes for the ball and is only going for the ball.

Spark out is also bullocks, he scratched his face is all as sat on the bench watching the rest of the game, <deleted> oxygen mask, neck brace what a big jessy! Soft as <deleted> 

I'm not sure if he was knocked out or not. He was given oxygen and carried off. He had suspected cheek and/or jaw bone fracture.He was not taken to hospital, instead he was checked for fractures at City's medical institute (close by) but was later cleared. He returned right at the end of the game.

54 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

If you knew anything about academy football then you would know that it's impossible to compare under 23's teams as they all play players of different ages, for example Spurs had a 16 year old defender playing yesterday.

Anyway it's a shame your first team centre halves ain't a cut above our first team centre halves then perhaps you wouldn't have let in 5 at the weekend :whistling:

:coffee1:

41 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm not sure if he was knocked out or not. He was given oxygen and carried off. He had suspected cheek and/or jaw bone fracture.He was not taken to hospital, instead he was checked for fractures at City's medical institute (close by) but was later cleared. He returned right at the end of the game.

he was back out on the bench after half time with a plaster on his cheek.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

I must admit to being quite disappointed with the scousers (on here and at work) who still don't admit it was a dangerous kick to the head and some even saying he was acting

I've never seen such blindness....well not since I had to help Arsene Wenger into his seat at the Lounge in Heathrow. :post-4641-1156694572: