Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

What's to respect? This is a man dressed as a woman. He molested another man. I'm supposed to respect that? If it was a straight man molesting a woman everyone would be cheering her on for shooting him...and rightfully so.

Check this ladyboys DNA....male or female????

Of course it's a man. Only those who live in PC wonderworld think it's not.

But it's not justified to shoot him just because he molested someone. A man who molests a woman would do some prison term, but not get shot.

Most women, though, would just hit him. And so would I if a ladyboy is molesting me.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Congrats, your post qualifies for the most ignorant in a very long time

Has nothing to do with voting, only seeing what is going on in Walking street.

I know of several foreign men, who I know 100% are not gay and would never even consider walking into a gay bar, who have taken ladyboys to their room.

And before you ask, no I have never tried one.

I did, I do sometimes and I do not consider me gay (I have children-one even confirmed by DNA Test!wink.png ) and I was never,

would never go in a gay Bar, but was several times in different Lady Boy Bars,

From time to time I like something different. tongue.png

It's called bisexual.

Maybe not gay but definatly not straight.

enjoywai2.gif

• Like 1

Alfredo is a person that likes a change--as they say it's as good as a rest. May I ask what is bisexual--1% off the straight and narrow, 50% or 99% so anything that is not foolproof 100% without a certificate to prove otherwise--is Bi ???

• Like 1

Gazzpa.----

you believe there are only 3 types of people, gay- straight and bi.sexual, you do need to look around.

I did NOT say that men will sleep with men because they are missing home---DO NOT MAKE THINGS UP. I was referring to there are so many types of people, the example about having the opportunity to indulge when away from home HAPPENS. reality--to all types of people.

I spoke of lorry drivers who do this, and to all friends and relatives he is straight. In your eyes he isn't--in my eyes he isn't, he is an opportunist.

You define what is straight ??? anyone like you, or a man that would NEVER have sex with a male. Many so called straights that got drunk and DABBLED when intoxicated, were sick to hell when they found out what they did the night before.

Sorry but I don't think you know what you are talking about. You don't seem to understand the concept of being gay, straight or bisexual. Men who are gay do not make a choice to be gay, it is in them to be attracted to other men, the same as straight men are attracted to women. I have a few gay friends whom I have known for many, many years and they did not wake up one morning and say, "I know I think I will be gay", it is how they feel inside themselves. When I walk down the road I naturally get drawn to attractive women and have a look, it is automatically programmed in me,, I never look at other men no matter how handsome they are,, gay men look at other men as it is a natural thing for them to do. No straight man is sexually attracted to other men, that is what straight means. Also no straight man"dabbles" with having sex with another man. If they are drunk they will use their drunken loss of inhibition to chat up ladies, (probably ladies out of their league) but never other men. If a man is attracted to both sexes then he is bisexual, simple. I don't know what "married" lorry drivers (plural?) you spoke to in the UK who were happy to discuss with you about their sexual exploits with boys but, I do have a lorry driver friend and i am certain he will laugh himself silly when i tell him that you believe "straight" lorry drivers pick up boys when they are lonely and away from home (women or even female prostitutes maybe). As for straight men waking up the next day sickened by their uncharacteristic homosexual exploits the night before, this is just an urban myth. Please stop posting because to me you are just digging a hole.

Ladyboys have a hard sell sexually.

Yes, dedicated full on gay and straight men will usually have no sexual interest in them.

However as they present as ladies, they are more likely to at least superficially attract men who are more straight than gay, especially if they are very pretty in the feminine way.

Some men fetishize ladyboys.

I think maybe call them ladyboysexuals.

Edited by Jingthing

For the love of God. IT is not a she. IT is an IT!!!!!

A lot of callous and insensitive remarks made on this topic. The quoted comment above would have to be the one with the least class that I have read for some time.

Congratulations ! clap2.gif

Agree. The least class because it is so incorrect - unless the quote is referring to the lead monster in a Sci-Fi movie.

Edited by MaxYakov

Gazzpa.----

you believe there are only 3 types of people, gay- straight and bi.sexual, you do need to look around.

I did NOT say that men will sleep with men because they are missing home---DO NOT MAKE THINGS UP. I was referring to there are so many types of people, the example about having the opportunity to indulge when away from home HAPPENS. reality--to all types of people.

I spoke of lorry drivers who do this, and to all friends and relatives he is straight. In your eyes he isn't--in my eyes he isn't, he is an opportunist.

You define what is straight ??? anyone like you, or a man that would NEVER have sex with a male. Many so called straights that got drunk and DABBLED when intoxicated, were sick to hell when they found out what they did the night before.

Sorry but I don't think you know what you are talking about. You don't seem to understand the concept of being gay, straight or bisexual. Men who are gay do not make a choice to be gay, it is in them to be attracted to other men, the same as straight men are attracted to women. I have a few gay friends whom I have known for many, many years and they did not wake up one morning and say, "I know I think I will be gay", it is how they feel inside themselves. When I walk down the road I naturally get drawn to attractive women and have a look, it is automatically programmed in me,, I never look at other men no matter how handsome they are,, gay men look at other men as it is a natural thing for them to do. No straight man is sexually attracted to other men, that is what straight means. Also no straight man"dabbles" with having sex with another man. If they are drunk they will use their drunken loss of inhibition to chat up ladies, (probably ladies out of their league) but never other men. If a man is attracted to both sexes then he is bisexual, simple. I don't know what "married" lorry drivers (plural?) you spoke to in the UK who were happy to discuss with you about their sexual exploits with boys but, I do have a lorry driver friend and i am certain he will laugh himself silly when i tell him that you believe "straight" lorry drivers pick up boys when they are lonely and away from home (women or even female prostitutes maybe). As for straight men waking up the next day sickened by their uncharacteristic homosexual exploits the night before, this is just an urban myth. Please stop posting because to me you are just digging a hole.

Don't LIE -I did not say ' when they are lonely and away from home' Don't answer with your stupidity--only your opinion remember. near all your talking about I am aware well and truly-and do not need a lecture on the subject. you have Verbal D. Please don't try to me out a one off as I don't know anything. You seem to be a trained person on the subject, even to the extent to lie-or miss-read what was posted.

Considering that his passport and id card said MR, it is irrelevant what he preferred.

and what does that have to do with respect?

Thai trans people are not allowed under Thai law to change the sex on their ID. That is an issue that is being worked on and I reckon over time it will be allowed. Too late for this particular person though sadly. This person murdered was a human being who did nothing remotely justifying murderous violence. Perhaps a slap though.

good post

Right up to the point where you said perhaps a slap.

It was a bit of humor but really a total stranger has no business grabbing anyone's junk unless of course they are a hottie.

Errr ... of course you meant female hottie, right? Can't have any confusion about that on this thread, eh?

Gazzpa.----

Don't LIE -I did not say ' when they are lonely and away from home' Don't answer with your stupidity--only your opinion remember. near all your talking about I am aware well and truly-and do not need a lecture on the subject. you have Verbal D. Please don't try to me out a one off as I don't know anything. You seem to be a trained person on the subject, even to the extent to lie-or miss-read what was posted.

All I can say is read your own post. i don't think you do know "well and truly" which was my point. As for me lying!! Now you're just making me laugh.

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

Congrats, your post qualifies for the most ignorant in a very long time

Ignorant? You weren't clear as to what you called ignorant. However, the statement, "Straight man (sic) do not get sexually involved with other man (sic," seems rather direct, to the point, and correct. Is your problem with that statement?

Foolish me. Here I am paying good money for the LB's to touch my junk. Anyway, it's a shame. R.I.P.

What's a shame? Paying good money or having LB's touch your junk?

Oh, I get it! Sorry. Second your R.I.P (regardless of gender-state).

Edited by MaxYakov

Has nothing to do with voting, only seeing what is going on in Walking street.

I know of several foreign men, who I know 100% are not gay and would never even consider walking into a gay bar, who have taken ladyboys to their room.

And before you ask, no I have never tried one.

I did, I do sometimes and I do not consider me gay (I have children-one even confirmed by DNA Test!wink.png ) and I was never,

would never go in a gay Bar, but was several times in different Lady Boy Bars,

From time to time I like something different. tongue.png

It's called bisexual.

Maybe not gay but definatly not straight.

enjoywai2.gif

Maybe 50 % Bisexual?wink.png I do not like men, like most times women and sometimes, Lady boys "3rd Gender", as some say. rolleyes.gif

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

What's to respect? This is a man dressed as a woman. He molested another man. I'm supposed to respect that? If it was a straight man molesting a woman everyone would be cheering her on for shooting him...and rightfully so.

Check this ladyboys DNA....male or female????

Of course it's a man. Only those who live in PC wonderworld think it's not.

But it's not justified to shoot him just because he molested someone. A man who molests a woman would do some prison term, but not get shot.

Most women, though, would just hit him. And so would I if a ladyboy is molesting me.

I think I'd avoid hitting a ladyboy (or anyone else) unless it's a life or death or great bodily harm situation and especially if there is a group of them nearby. I'd be thinking quick exit and with all my body parts intact and attached, if possible.

Edited by MaxYakov

This really a sort of man bites dog story. In nearly all the stories I read about here in Pattaya, it is the lady boys who are handing out the punishment to the tourists in the form of pick pocketing or killings by spiking drinks. So it seems odd to see a story where the lady boy is on the receiving end....

I love the running concept on this thread by the gay crowd that if you do not

like gays, you somehow have some mysterious tendency towards gayness. Nice !!

I actually could give a flying crap what people do in their bedrooms, but I spend a lot more time seeing what people do in life at large. And after spending years reading Pattaya crime stories where half of them start with the word lady boy, it just gets tiresome after a while, and definitely gives me a bad attitude towards lady boys.

And I agree with another poster, if a man walked up and grabbed my junk, some instant violence is going to occur. If a man walks up dressed as a woman and does the same thing, then the same violence will occur......

Regarding the he, she , or it concepts, that is just plain funny. If you are born a man , that is what you are. Cutting off your dick and putting in breast implants does not make you something else. And as far as them deeply believing they are a woman, that makes about as much sense as me deeply believing I am an alien from Mars, and wondering why no one else is playing along with my beliefs.....

• Like 1

Gee, any headline that brings up Thai male genitalia sure generates pages and pages of posts.

I don't think it's so much that as it is a deep, unvoiced dislike of LBs by straight males. Radical genderists or simply innate (instinctive?) aversion (fear?) of straight males to males presenting themselves as females and sometimes (often?) going beyond just the presentation?

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 2

Tragedy yes but I find it very hard to have sympathy for a sex offender. If the sexual assault victim was a woman and the guy helped himself to a handful of snatch and she shot him would he have deserved it? Would she have been unsure about her sexuality?

The gay community will campaign hard on this thread that all straight men are really closet gays and have a great desire to be fondled by other men but that is complete rubbish and just shows total ignorance by gays and how very little they know about straight men.

They had been in a pub - and presumably on the piss. We have no way of kowing if they'd been flirtatious banter and some play before, or if this was an unsolicited sexual assault. Whatever, its tragic that someone gets murdered. And, alcohol no doubt played a part.

The few homosexuals that I've met, male and female. are not rabid potential sex offenders and stick to people with the known same sexual preferences as theirs. Ladyboys in Thailand are quite different and much more aggressive and "in your face". I believe they really do see themselves as beautiful females and therefore attractive to straight men. I don't think a ladyboy would be interested in or interesting to a homosexual man.

My wife's group of friends from her university days consists of hetrosexuals, homosexuals and transexuals. I observe they all get on well, and have kept in contact and friends for over 15 years since graduating. Perhaps we Westerners, with our preconceived prejudicies could learn something from the Thai attitude. This includes these self appointed homosexual activists and campaigners in the West who fuel the prejudicies with the stupid behaviour.

This really a sort of man bites dog story. In nearly all the stories I read about here in Pattaya, it is the lady boys who are handing out the punishment to the tourists in the form of pick pocketing or killings by spiking drinks. So it seems odd to see a story where the lady boy is on the receiving end....

So you too think it wasn't a sexual assault but an attempt to robbery?

We should also keep in mind we have heard only one side of the story and the victim cannot tell hers.

I love the running concept on this thread by the gay crowd that if you do not

like gays, you somehow have some mysterious tendency towards gayness. Nice !!

Actually i understand and read their spin on the story as: When you are gay you have definitely no interests in transgender females.

Edited by antfish