US envoy Kenney criticised

Lite Beer

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The view of 1 American in Thailand is so important?

For every person critical of the US action, I can find another who support it.

And vice versa - for every person supportive of the US action, I can find another who criticize it.

So I don't think Her Excellency will lose any sleep.

Nor do I think the author of the letter will gain much credibility.

• Like 1

100% Agree and yes I'm an AMERICAN.

Yes, many Americans who move to Thailand sadly abandon the principles their parent country were founded upon. Thankfully, I am not one of them.

Kenney is doing a good job representing US interests in Thailand and defending the rights of the people of both countries with her actions and words. If you truly prefer living in a military dictatorship then by all means enjoy yourself while it lasts. coffee1.gif

2nd go around for me. No abandonment by me. Your not in America your in Thailand.

• Like 1

100% Agree and yes I'm an AMERICAN.

Yes, many Americans who move to Thailand sadly abandon the principles their parent country were founded upon. Thankfully, I am not one of them.

Kenney is doing a good job representing US interests in Thailand and defending the rights of the people of both countries with her actions and words. If you truly prefer living in a military dictatorship then by all means enjoy yourself while it lasts. coffee1.gif

No, she's not. But Ambassador John did. An excellent man if you ever talked to him.

• Like 2

What the US and her rep's do is their business, as for me I think the Australian gov should STOP 100% of support and impose trade sanctions for a number of reasons, including undemocratic behavior and human trafficking censorship, the list go's on The problem is that The Dem's and other groups simply will not play by the democratic rules, or respect the umpires decision (the voters) and if you won't follow the rules and respect the umpires call then don't play the game...

so you are saying that PT that won election once can break the rules and laws as they see fit?

• Like 1