Crazed & Injured Russian detained by Police at Pattaya Port

Lite Beer

Crazed & Injured Russian detained by Police at Pattaya Port

russia-6.jpg?cabe6e

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Friday, Pattaya Police were called to the Bali Hai Port at the southern end of Pattaya Beach to assist Municipal Safety Officers, who were dealing with an injured and very aggressive Russian Tourist.

At the location was Mr. Misha Orive aged 27, who had sustained minor injuries following an altercation with a gang of youths at the Port area. The gang had already left, leaving Mr. Orive in a state which officers described as aggressive caused by severe intoxication.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/185044/crazed-injured-russian-detained-by-police-at-pattaya-port/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaOneNews+%28Pattaya+One+News%29

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-04-18

• Like 2

He gets pissed up, fights with Thai youths and then takes an aggressive stance towards the police.

The result - the police take him away, get him medical treatment, keep him in custody until he's sobered up and then he's free to go.

Now, if he behaved like this in Russia, the US, the UK or any other EU country do you think he'd have been treated so nicely by the police? Would he then have simply been free to go when sober? I don't think so.

• Like 1

If he'd just had a run in with 3 Thai, then the cops show up, he was, more than likely, still on a adrenalin "rush". That, combined with the alcohol, left him in an "aggressive" frame of mind.

What?? only three Thais, they sure are getting braver.

• Like 1

If he'd just had a run in with 3 Thai, then the cops show up, he was, more than likely, still on a adrenalin "rush". That, combined with the alcohol, left him in an "aggressive" frame of mind.

If you read the report, its claimed that he was throwing water whilst getting hammered, then moved on to throwing something solid at one of the Thai youths - clearly the guy shouldn't be allowed near alcohol and he's another brilliant example of what those of us who have a problem with the duration of Songkran in Pattaya are on about. I'm guessing it was the combination of alcohol and throwing water than got him in said frame of mind, but if you cant handle either of those things dont come to Pattaya, period. This is not your average tourist, Russian or otherwise - even with the idiocy around the water throwing, most of the participants to date seem to have refrained from going the biff.

Based on the video our friend has either been drinking jet fuel or there is something more than alcohol in his bloodstream. i've been so drunk I can barely sit up straight on the motosai taxi but I've never carried on like that - particularly sad to see someone that big cant handle his drink when some of the tiniest Thai women can drink all night and still manage a conversation at dawn.

• Like 2

Based on the video our friend has either been drinking jet fuel or there is something more than alcohol in his bloodstream. i've been so drunk I can barely sit up straight on the motosai taxi but I've never carried on like that - particularly sad to see someone that big cant handle his drink when some of the tiniest Thai women can drink all night and still manage a conversation at dawn.

That's because the over priced ''alcohol drink'' that you are buying them is diluted orange juice.

That's because the over priced ''alcohol drink'' that you are buying them is diluted orange juice.

Well, it WAS orange .....

sangsom_small300ml.jpg