The Scotland Thread

Jockstar

Magical 2-1 win last night. biggrin.png

What are Billy Stark's chances then?

Personally I'd rather we appoint Strachan. wink.png

So whats the delay? jerk.gif

Go fornicate with sheep ya wee morris dancer. smile.png

That wasn't a dig smokie I was genuinely wondering why they were taking so long.

• 2 months later...

Strachan opened his account tonight with a 1-0 win over Estonia....onwards and sideways! biggrin.png

A win's a win, don't knock it!

Anyway, more importantly, do you think Sumrits lost his crop or just a childish humourless west country Man Yoo fan? Maybe he's never seen De Gea play?

And what are those fluffy things stuck to the side of De Gea's face. I think they are there to put off strikers and thats cheating if ever i saw it

Strachan opened his account tonight with a 1-0 win over Estonia....onwards and sideways! biggrin.png

A win's a win, don't knock it!

Anyway, more importantly, do you think Sumrits lost his crop or just a childish humourless west country Man Yoo fan? Maybe he's never seen De Gea play?

And what are those fluffy things stuck to the side of De Gea's face. I think they are there to put off strikers and thats cheating if ever i saw it

He got the idea from Berbatov's mittens. biggrin.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Its too little too late for us but a fine 1-0 win in Croatia. Well done to the lads!! clap2.gif

Another good win....looks like Strachan is moving things forward! smile.png

Good post that mate laugh.png made me laugh anyway!

I mean could you get any worse? w00t.gif Even the English women's team is apparently above you in the Wifi world standings.

• Like 1

Its too little too late for us but a fine 1-0 win in Croatia. Well done to the lads!! clap2.gif

Another good win....looks like Strachan is moving things forward! smile.png

Good post that mate laugh.png made me laugh anyway!

I mean could you get any worse? w00t.gif Even the English women's team is apparently above you in the Wifi world standings.

I've never seen Scotland play but I hear those bagpipes are tough to lug around. And the noise ! Crikey !whistling.gif

• Like 1

I think the only one is our adopted son Smokie tongue.png can't think of a single poster on here who thinks we are capable of winning the world cup.

So yeah come on name em!

Still good to be in the finals and being involved in the experience though something as a jock must be galling especially as we all know how much you like to travel.....but rarely get the opportunity to.

Still you can all pretend to hate us and watch our participation even if it only lasts a short while biggrin.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...