renew retirement visa

thaiboss

i have visa from hua hin immigration paid 20.000 baht witout need deposit 800.000 .... expire this.... January..... may be i will stay here ching rai ...

does any one have contact of immigration here chiang rai.... doing visa retirement for 20.000 baht ...

they do it in bangkok pattaya hua hin its normal ( the bank kasikorn put in your bank book the money and you get receive then they withdraw again this under the guidance of pol..) its normal illegal §§§ but normal practice from immigration there ...

just wanted to find out if any of you here has a visa like that .. and who handel it here from immigration ...

i have that visa with multiple entry since 5 years already done at the immigration hua hin..... not agent ..

Edited by thaiboss

wai2.gif rotweiler do not assume ..... if you don t know better say nothing .... anyhow this is a common practice here in thailand i am looking only direct contact.. if nobody here know anything about this practice .. AT least you have learn something today ..

there are 100 of agent doing this on behalf ... here one exemple

I've heard visa "agents" do this, lending you the money for a fee until your visa is cleared.

I'd be careful, I remember the time when the agents used to do visa runs with people's passports for them, the punter stayed home and his passport crossed the border.

It all turned to tears... jail time, deportations, all round embarrassment.

Now you are changing your tune already.. First it was directly from Immigration ("a common practivce here"...); now from an agent.My or my. I think you should move on.

thaiboss, on 05 Oct 2015 - 13:45, said:

wai2.gif rotweiler do not assume ..... if you don t know better say nothing .... anyhow this is a common practice here in thailand i am looking only direct contact.. if nobody here know anything about this practice .. AT least you have learn something today ..

there are 100 of agent doing this on behalf ... here one exemple