Immigration Promenada One Stop Service 2016-2017

Tywais

7 hours ago, Genericnic said:

Do you happen to know if you need the actual slip in the passport or is the printout from my condo's TM30 report sufficient? It was just fine for my recent residency cert as a proof of address.

David

Not sure whether they will accept the condo's version but I got the original version from the immigration floor above. 

Edited by EricTh

They've always accepted the "print screen" from the Imm. website that our condo does when they input/update our TM30s.  Has all the data they need.  Maybe helps that the condo puts their impressive looking stamp on it and the juristic person mgr signs.  This stuff means a lot here.

Several months ago while waiting in line for my 1 yr. renewal several people in front of me did not have a copy of or a receipt for a TM30  in their passports and were told by an officer they could not get a queue # and were directed upstairs. Upstairs to where? A visa agent that charges a fee? Is it not still possible to obtain a TM30 at the Imm. near airport in building #3 for free?

1 hour ago, cnxgary said:

Several months ago while waiting in line for my 1 yr. renewal several people in front of me did not have a copy of or a receipt for a TM30  in their passports and were told by an officer they could not get a queue # and were directed upstairs. Upstairs to where? A visa agent that charges a fee? Is it not still possible to obtain a TM30 at the Imm. near airport in building #3 for free?

It is free upstairs... its not at the agency thing... there is an office that deals with the TM30 and business stuff in that floor.  They would probably had to pay a fine though if they did not have it... and then go back to get a number for the downstairs stuff.

it was a warm and humid  day in los

the postman delivered my mail to my house  mailbox

in the mail was a returned letter for my 90day report

i carefully undid the letters

to my surprise was a note in the immigration letter

it read you can email your 90day report to this email address

i think this might be easier in future 

thinking did everyone get this notice 

or left the angry old farts out

and only sent to the people with good attitude 

have a good day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, opalred said:

have a good day

So if you can email your 90 day report in rather than post it thats good news for everybody. All you need to do is share the email address and maybe any advice the letter gives to using the email method. Does thaivisa allow email adresses to be displayed? You might have to get creative? Ninetyday at c m imm dot gov .  Or whatever..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, opalred said:

have a good day

Why don’t u post that email address?  Thanks

• Like 1

15 hours ago, opalred said:

have a good day

This is the note received with my wife's receipt of 90 day notification 2 days ago. 

5a0e9784d47b7_2017-11-1714_57_14.png.26c03ad5f386499b70bfe07ab7baef4f.png

Was this received by all and sundry or just special people?

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

This is the note received with my wife's receipt of 90 day notification 2 days ago. 

5a0e9784d47b7_2017-11-1714_57_14.png.26c03ad5f386499b70bfe07ab7baef4f.png

Was this received by all and sundry or just special people?

That’s NOT an email address. That’s the url to the IM website to input your 90 day report WHICH HARDLY EVER WORKS. 

Edited by jeffandgop
Typo correction
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

That’s NOT an email address. That’s the url to the IM website to input your 90 day report WHICH HARDLY EVER WORKS. 

I am aware that it is not an email address which would be a highly unlikely way for immigration to accept reports.

It would appear that another poster made a mistake simple mistake confusing a url with an email address.

I have successfully used the online reporting 5 times when it is actually working. However the last time it was stuck in pending for 8 days ( normally 2 day approval) so I also mailed in. Quite ironic for imm to promote online reporting when my last attempt failed. 

Edited by Thailand

5 minutes ago, Thailand said:

I am aware that it is not an email address which would be a highly unlikely way for immigration to accept reports.

It would appear that another poster made a mistake simple mistake confusing a url with an email address.

I have successfully used the online reporting 5 times when it is actually working. However the last time it was stuck in pending for 8 days ( normally 2 day approval) so I also mailed in. Quite ironic for imm to promote online reporting when my last attempt failed. 

I’ve been able to successfully use the online system only once in 2 years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

The system is a joke.  If they fixed the problem they would save themselves a lot of time and money.. and the lines at the Prom immigration would go down a lot... together with the waiting times for other visa stuff.

It's almost as if they can't be bothered to sort themselves out... or they enjoy stressing farangs and other non Thai people out and making things hard for everyone concerned.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 19 November 2017 at 12:33 PM, jeffandgop said:

After the last online attempt stayed at pending for over 7 days I cancelled and mailed in by registered post last Monday,3 baht stamp on return envelope. Receipt of notification received yesterday, quite efficient and 21 baht total.

Also received the same note the wife had a week earlier recommending reporting online.:smile:

And for member opaired, It was most definitely not an email address which would never work under current conditions.

My latest attempt at on-line reporting was rejected. Yesterday at The Prom the two charming ladies at desk 1 completed the process in about 90 secs without any problems.

I spent a few minutes trying to find someone to tell me what had been the difficulty with my on line attempt - it became easier just to go and look at the classic cars for sale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thai006 said:

hey guys now i am on 30 day visa exemption and i want more 30 day for stay until january for after i go to laos for make  new visa  

do you think i need to be there at 5am for that ?

No, you can come around 8 am and join the queue.  Be sure to know the complete address of where you are staying.  An amazing number of people who apply for a 30 day extension have no clue as to the address of where they are living in Chiang Mai.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

No, you can come around 8 am and join the queue.  Be sure to know the complete address of where you are staying.  An amazing number of people who apply for a 30 day extension have no clue as to the address of where they are living in Chiang Mai.  

Everyone should carry the hotel card with them anyway. Does imm. require a proof of residence, like a receipt?

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:18 AM, Saraphee said:

My latest attempt at on-line reporting was rejected. Yesterday at The Prom the two charming ladies at desk 1 completed the process in about 90 secs without any problems.

I spent a few minutes trying to find someone to tell me what had been the difficulty with my on line attempt - it became easier just to go and look at the classic cars for sale.

I spent a few minutes trying to find someone to tell me what had been the difficulty with my on line attempt

You'd get more satisfaction hitting your face on the wall- at least it wouldn't hurt when you stopped.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 12:33 PM, jeffandgop said:

One can book a bus online and go to 7 11 to pay for it. It wouldn't be too hard to make it possible to get a paper receipt for an on line 90 day from 7 11 using that system.

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

Speaking of qs, anyone that thought they could just turn up at 8 and get a q number for a retirement extension would have been sorely disappointed the other day when I went to imm. Yet, 3 months ago, that would have been possible.

I submitted my 90 days online last Tuesday using Chrome browser on an old iMac. No adjustments made.

Approved today, Monday.  Awaiting email now.  The dropdowns are quirky but you can click on them and then go on

filling in the rest of the data while you wait for the dropdown menu to get its act together.

11 hours ago, amexpat said:

I submitted my 90 days online last Tuesday using Chrome browser on an old iMac. No adjustments made.

Approved today, Monday.  Awaiting email now.  The dropdowns are quirky but you can click on them and then go on

filling in the rest of the data while you wait for the dropdown menu to get its act together.

At least you got approval,seem to be one of the few recently even though immigration are actively promoting the online service. Don't wait for the email,very hit and miss, just print out your "receipt of notification".

The interface works much better if you use I.E.

I went in last Friday (24 November) for extension based on retirement en walked in at 7:20 and was #7 in the queue. Done by 12:00 including re-entry permit. The guy in front of me was there 6:30 and as usual the first place was a professional bench sitter for an agency (keeping a seat warm since midnight). Apparently the day before (Thursday) it was very busy according to 2 people I spoke to who had been turned away that day when arriving after 8:00. So perhaps people were scared away for trying it on a Friday. Around 9:30 a guy walked in and he got #10 and he was also done before 12:00, so it was relatively quiet that day, not just for retirement extensions but for everything. When I left, two people just arrived for visa extension (by the looks of it based on retirement) and got their paperwork checked and received queue numbers for after lunch. If I had been unlucky, I probably would have tried coming extremely early another day. That is what I have been doing for years now. It looks as if there is some luck involved, but that coming extremely early is no longer necessary.

• Like 1