webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad.
I like the shorts.
And they have many advantages.
Easy to clean, environmentally friendly, reusable, safety reflectors on the road, communicative, promoting personality, kind to the skin, antiallergic.
Shaved or not shaved will be then the question.tongue.png

My wife had some of these x ray nickers. The first time she wore them I couldn't believe my eyes.

That's how I got my nick name so she gave them to a charity and its amazing how many guys at our supermarket have successively had the same complaint.

I discretely ask them "has your wife bought any Thai X ray pants lately" and they wonder how I know.

Thai secret. gigglem.gif

Edited by Goong Ying

Petticoat politics.

This is some local guys wife who is jealous of all the young hot women. It's got nothing to do with men.

It would be a good idea to get some for the wife. With any luck some guy would run off with her.

Timing is everything - It's a Chiang Mai's slap in the face to JFK and the American dream per....

About WCRD - Consumers International

www.consumersinternational.org ... World Consumer Rights Day

15 March is World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD), an annual occasion for celebration and solidarity within the international consumer movement. It marks the date in 1962 President John F Kennedy first outlined the definition of Consumer Rights.

But did JFK have a pair of X ray togs??

Edited by khun custard

They must be damn bored in their offices to have time to think about this stuff. OMG, how much 3rd world it is....

Actually...NOT 3rd enough anymore! This would have never even been considered 10-15-20 years ago. They are aspiring and caving to American sexually repressed "morals" (term used VERY loosely). post-4641-1156693976.gif

Well,.......if I have to endure a week of Songkran in Pattaya the least they can do is insist

that all the girls under 35 that are participating in the silliness must wear the x-ray pants

and bras. Just my opinion. tongue.png

Gentlemen Members of TV will continue to wear Pampers. No doubt Lady Members will continue, as instructed, to wear very little. Plastic Underwear? Whatever happened to leather and rubber and XRay eyes? Let alone that charming phrase"Leaves little to the imagination" Oh that has yet to be imported to Thailand

My wife had some of these x ray nickers. The first time she wore them I couldn't believe my eyes.

That's how I got my nick name so she gave them to a charity and its amazing how many guys at our supermarket have successively had the same complaint.

I discretely ask them "has your wife bought any Thai X ray pants lately" and they wonder how I know.

Thai secret. gigglem.gif

Just joking folks. Seemed appropriate timing.

Should have read; "bought any second hand Thai X ray pants lately"

I rather like this bit of Thai mischievous humour about Goong Ying.

it is Mid Thai language. Don't know about the North or South.

Edited by Goong Ying

Thai secret. gigglem.gif

I still don't understand your post. Goong Ying means female shrimp. So after your wife bought X-ray pants she called you lady shrimp? And then she gave these pants to a charity and you have been able to track which guys wives have purchased them?

Thai secret. gigglem.gif

I still don't understand your post. Goong Ying means female shrimp. So after your wife bought X-ray pants she called you lady shrimp? And then she gave these pants to a charity and you have been able to track which guys wives have purchased them?

Not quite all that it seems Canu:- After I saw something I shouldn't have seen, my eye swelled up. There are two meanings to a lot of things in English and this is one Thai double meaning that my wife taught me. Thanks about the literal meaning. I didnt know this. gigglem.gif She is not a rude lady but appreciates the subtle double meaning now and then. Did any one else get it?

There must be some American officials running around in Chiang Mai, imposing a Quaker style puritanism on the locals in CM. How very boring. Those outfits are so cute. And Songkran is a sexy holiday. Why upset a good thing?

Protect the image of Lanna culture? From whom? From where? How? What image? Do they mean the image from historical Lanna? Yes, perhaps in the 13th and 14th century, they had an "image" to protect. A lot of water under the bridge since then. What really remains of Lanna culture? I have seen some cool looking Lanna designs in some hotels. And there are some restaurant that have Lanna cuisine. Other than that, what really remains of this ancient culture?

In 1262, Mangrai moved the capital from Ngoenyang to the newly founded Chiang Rai – naming the city after himself. Mangrai then expanded to the south and subjugated the Monkingdom of Hariphunchai (centered on modern Lamphun) in 1281. He founded Chiang Mai in 1296, expanding it to become the capital of Lan Na.

Edited by spidermike007

Thai secret. gigglem.gif

Not quite all that it seems Canu:- After I saw something I shouldn't have seen, my eye swelled up. There are two meanings to a lot of things in English and this is one Thai double meaning that my wife taught me. Thanks about the literal meaning. I didnt know this. gigglem.gif She is not a rude lady but appreciates the subtle double meaning now and then. Did any one else get it?

I know a fair few euphemisms and crude slang / jokes.. I have never heard this.. Asked my wife and shes totally confused too..

Edited by LivinLOS

Lanna culture was 'exposed breasts'. Victorian culture adopted by the 'upper crust' of Thai society during Thailand's formidable first brush with European culture and society is what now passes as 'Lanna'. Put a string up the front and down the back. Now it's acceptable. That's the reality of the New Lanna. Ask anyone on Thapae Soi 1 near the B2 hotel.

Lanna culture was 'exposed breasts'. Victorian culture adopted by the 'upper crust' of Thai society during Thailand's formidable first brush with European culture and society is what now passes as 'Lanna'. Put a string up the front and down the back. Now it's acceptable. That's the reality of the New Lanna. Ask anyone on Thapae Soi 1 near the B2 hotel.

I wonder when they'he gonna paint over the murals in temples where bare breasts are on show. Thai Taliban in action....

I wonder when they'he gonna paint over the murals in temples where bare breasts are on show. Thai Taliban in action....

Lol!

• 2 weeks later...

Thai Taliban..... Brilliant.