Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

http://en.wikipedia...._and_statistics

The figures maybe unofficial but that doesn't stop them being true.

Just saying.

I'll tell you what, the inbalence between the money spent in the transfer market since you recently became big and elite and the money recovered from sales is an absolute disgrace. Thanks for those stats they are very enlightening.

Chelsea are very similar to someone thats recently won the lottery and doesn't know how to handle their new found wealth.

Good job football is a sport about success and trophies and not a business about the bottom line then.

Small team that one the lottery.

Are you going to bite everytime or are you going to have a break for new year?

No they don't like him because he insulted the blue flag bearers before......and lets face it any fuc_ker could manage that team RDM put together even the fat Spanish plate carrier .......i like your avatar tongue.png

Cheers smile.png

As Chelsea keep on winning these days, I am sure what Benitez is saying to himself after each win is something like 'Take that, you suckers', referring to the Chelsea fans who had been booing him since his appointment smile.png

Don't get me wrong. I am not pro or anti Benitez and I don't see the anti-Benitez folks as suckers ; I am just objectively guessing that he is probably saying such stuff to himself smile.png

Thanks for your imput really welcome that is You don,t follow the Epl much but you do know what Rafa Benetiz is is saying to himself after every game Wow!

And Mr Red like,s your avatar .... some headless flat chested what? bird or bloke, or is it a young Ryan Giggs whistling.gif

Chelsea are the biggest club in the whole world. The elite of the elite. Just sayinthumbsup.gif

Don't know where they go to watch their games but a truely huge fanbase too. whistling.gif

So they are NOT just a bunch of SW3 homosexuals bankrolled by the Russian Mafia??

I see. Well thank you for clearing that up carmine.

I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone, but I am not sure about Celtic, ManU and kopites.

What the hell, Happy New Year.

• Like 1

Chelsea are the biggest club in the whole world. The elite of the elite. Just sayinthumbsup.gif

Don't know where they go to watch their games but a truely huge fanbase too. whistling.gif

So they are NOT just a bunch of SW3 homosexuals bankrolled by the Russian Mafia??

I see. Well thank you for clearing that up carmine.

I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone, but I am not sure about Celtic, ManU and kopites.

What the hell, Happy New Year.

Just a bunch of plastic wannabes

Chelsea are making history. Spurs are resigned to history. Feeder club.

What's wrong with history......it's all some have? laugh.png

Leyton Orient v Chelsea, 28 April 1927

Score
3-0 to Leyton Orient
Competition
League Division Two
Attendance

HNY thumbsup.gif

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

No idea who the agents are, apparently the agents said the meeting was unproductive, so I guess it's off.

If its true that you told his agent to stick his 2m then well done to Chelsea.

2M for what? Passing a piece of paper into a fax machine......the irony for me is the clause in his current contract....a transfer for Demba Ba gets him a 2.5 million "loyalty bonus" from the Toon when he leaves cheesy.gif

Edited by BangrakBob

No idea who the agents are, apparently the agents said the meeting was unproductive, so I guess it's off.

It's probably on.

"The club has given the player permission to speak to Chelsea FC and therefore he will not be included in the squad for tonight's game against Everton," Newcastle said in a statement.

Usually when a player is left out at this stage, the odds are in favour of him going, but we'll see.

http://bostonherald....tle_striker_ba?

Edited by uptheos

Marin should have been sent off in the first couple of minutes for an outrageous tackle, but the referee bottled it. Commentators say he was lucky because it was so early in the game........what the frig has that got to do with anything, a leg breaking tackle is a leg breaking tackle at any time during the game. Ironically, it just might have spurred Chelsea to try harder. I guess Benitez is back to his tinker man ways and surely Chelsea needed to wipe the floor with QPR if they are to have any chance of catching Man City, which I think is wishful thinking, as long as Benitez continues to tinker with his best team. The Ba deal seems done and after Torres awful display they certainly need him!

"It's done, he will go to Chelsea with our blessing. He has done fantastically for us, it's a big club, good luck to him," Pardew told Sky Sports News ahead of Newcastle's clash with Everton on Wednesday.

I think most posters on the forum are unaware so can i be the first to tell you that Chelsea are one or europes elite clubs!!ermm.gif

Knew that would surprise you all. giggle.gif

The only person that suprises is you.

When was the last time Spurs broke a footballing record? Apart from fees, you have to go back alooooooonnnnnnng way.

In terms of being big and elite you are about the same level as Porto but with more money.

Get over it

Carmine must of had a word with Sturridge before this interview....just to wind you up even more biggrin.png

"Big Club" "Big Club" "Huge Club" "Humungous Club"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9Vue8aus4

I think most posters on the forum are unaware so can i be the first to tell you that Chelsea are one or europes elite clubs!!ermm.gif

Knew that would surprise you all. giggle.gif

The only person that suprises is you.

When was the last time Spurs broke a footballing record? Apart from fees, you have to go back alooooooonnnnnnng way.

In terms of being big and elite you are about the same level as Porto but with more money.

Get over it

Carmine must of had a word with Sturridge before this interview....just to wind you up even more biggrin.png

"Big Club" "Big Club" "Huge Club" "Humungous Club"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9Vue8aus4

Didn't watch the video but i'm sure he would have mentioned that he supported them as a kid !!!

Edited by alfieconn

It,s taken me nearly 2 days to get over that result annoyed.gif (a right kick in the gonads)

Rafa be warned under Roman,s rules which i fully support (3 strike,s and your out) and that goes down as Strike 1. So no more multiple rotations. Alright!

Still not all bad news as Sturridge departs for pastures new bye bye and good riddance.

It,s taken me nearly 2 days to get over that result annoyed.gif (a right kick in the gonads)

Rafa be warned under Roman,s rules which i fully support (3 strike,s and your out) and that goes down as Strike 1. So no more multiple rotations. Alright!

Still not all bad news as Sturridge departs for pastures new bye bye and good riddance.

Three losses and you are sacked .....is it any wonder that you go through managers like condoms in a brothel!

If that is your attitude under your mighty Russian leader you have lost the plot a long time ago....you think rotations is not part of the game now? wrong a strong squad is the only way you will win anything just look at what Roberto did last year.

Or have you forgot already tongue.png

• Like 1

Three losses and you are sacked .....is it any wonder that you go through managers like condoms in a brothel!

If that is your attitude under your mighty Russian leader you have lost the plot a long time ago....you think rotations is not part of the game now? wrong a strong squad is the only way you will win anything just look at what Roberto did last year.

Or have you forgot already tongue.png

Who said anything about 3 losses (3 mistakes) some come down off your mighty white horse. There is rotation ie 1 or 2 changes then there is wholesale changes ie 4or 5.

Rdm won the the Champions league cos he was down to the bare bones mate! .uck all to do with rotation 4 suspensions.

win 8-0 and it's rafa benitez, chelsea manager.

lose at home despite bossing the match and it's back to 'interim'. joke of a club. wink.png

I must have missed that,where did you see him announced as manager after the Villa game?

And then back to interim manager after wednesday night?