Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

I thought JT would be missing the Thai leg of the tour, what with him spearheading the English bowling attack and getting 10 wickets against the Aussies, fair play old dog.

There is probably more chance of that happening than Stevie G lifting the PL trophy..........

• Like 1

I thought JT would be missing the Thai leg of the tour, what with him spearheading the English bowling attack and getting 10 wickets against the Aussies, fair play old dog.

There is probably more chance of that happening than Stevie G lifting the PL trophy..........

Haha touche clap2.gif

Is it leaving from the rentboys bar near boystown?

You can come down and ask Hickey to his face. (Goes for you too B.B.)

I don't need to mate been in that place plenty of times and they know who i am,i suggest you lighten up and take the jibe as it was intended ...fun.

In fact all our lot have been in there many times when the boys come over so what is your angle?

• Like 1

think this sub sditor at the guardian GONNA GET SOME STICK 4 THIS HEAD LINE 2 MORE TOMORROW???

BET ITS GONE BY AM clap2.gif

'Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic would be happy to play with Luis Suárez'

big butch redneck eastern European looking for brief encounter with petite dark south American, FLUIDS TO BE EXCHANGED cheesy.gif

A match made in heaven for the kings road biggrin.png

Edited by rijit

Today is a good day.

First up, take my son to see Despicable Me 2. His first cinema experience.

Second, afternoon nap.

Third, go to cheer on Chelsea and watch little Thai defenders bounce off Lukaku.

C'mon Chelsea!!

• Like 1

8pm tonight Thai time.

Mourhino's first game back.

Good luck.

He must be in the make up room already. Mourinho fc with chelsea. I wonder how long Roman will be able to put up with the self adoring Jose?

You should have signed Rooney by the end of next weekthumbsup.gif

Today is a good day.

Second, afternoon nap.

Third, go to cheer on Chelsea and watch little Thai defenders bounce off Lukaku.

C'mon Chelsea!!

Have a good day. my missus is wearing the Chelsea shirt you bought for 299 baht at the local market.

Today is a good day.

Second, afternoon nap.

C'mon Chelsea!!

Afternoon nap facepalm.gif whats that all about, i think you need to man up mjj smile.png

Today is a good day.

Second, afternoon nap.

C'mon Chelsea!!

John Terry will be involved in the first and third and could muscle himself into the second while u are napping,be careful Mjj biggrin.png

Enjoy the day!

• Like 1

Today is a good day.

Second, afternoon nap.

C'mon Chelsea!!

Have a good day. my missus is wearing the Chelsea shirt you bought for 299 baht at the local market.

Do you know me? Does your misses know me? In fact does anyone know me?

:-)

My boy loved his first cinema experience. His verdict was 'Amazing!'.

Alfie, afternoon naps are one of the great pleasures in life. Especially when you are going to an 8pm kick off with a little boy in tow.

• Like 1

sorry mjj. Meant to write shirt SHE bought.

Apologies for implying I know you. It will do your credibility no good at all on TVF.

Anyway, I just got some Leos from the shop in the local town up country and guess whose picture they had on display in the shop, and guess what music they were playing.

John Terry. Blue is the Colour.

8pm Mr Mourhino kkk

• Like 1

farkin ell Stewpok give us a rundown of this important match mate.....and are you lot paying for his annual follicular implants an all? biggrin.png

The wages he,s be on,............he can pay for his own barnet. btw i,ll be seeing him on Sunday, Wonder if he can hit the little ball as well as he can hit the big one!

Jose seems in no hurry to talk to Torres. Or Luiz come to that matter. If I was an employee I'd be concerned.

Barca interest in Torres looks like back up not main man. 17 mil on the bench not a problem for them.

I think Torres and Luiz will go.

Chill. If the manager had to talk to all the players every time a rumour appeared, he might as well move in with them. I think in his interview he said he will talk to the players first about anything changing. Luiz will not go anywhere. It's the same with Mata. What reason would a new manager have for selling the player that dragged them over the finish line. Makes no sense.

As much as I would be happy to see Torres go, I think Ba will go if we get Cavani. Torres' wage bill is just too high for Barca to want to take him. Unless Torres really wants to go and take a massive pay cut.

And Keith. Don't ever swear like that on this board again!! I think I will cry if Rooney comes to SB.

Get your tissues out Mjj

Is it leaving from the rentboys bar near boystown?

You can come down and ask Hickey to his face. (Goes for you too B.B.)

I don't need to mate been in that place plenty of times and they know who i am,i suggest you lighten up and take the jibe as it was intended ...fun.

In fact all our lot have been in there many times when the boys come over so what is your angle?

1-0 to the mighty Blues.....has a very similar ring to it, watch out EPL, we are going to clean up next season...and with Rooney in the squad also.

Don't call him a squad player or he'll ask for a transfer.

• Like 1

Mourinho's tapping up of Rooney has gotten rather ridiculous has it not? Threatening a player with the ramifications of him staying at his club? I know we live in a football world of constant unsettling of players but this is ridiculously OTT isn't it?

Interesting to hear what you have to say about Mata's name thrown into this because i cannot believe he would be a part of any deal. He's a better player than Rooney for a start! Well, imho anyway.