Signed Matic

Sold Matic

Signed Luiz

Hired Jose

Signed Matic

Sold Luiz

Sacked Jose

Signed Luiz

Got to stick with a winning formula ...."The Stubborn One" comes back ...we win the League and League Cup..same goes for Magic.....:D     Luiz ??? Who knows !!!    Can't wait for January ....KDB  

13 hours ago, wilai said:

Bet he's glad to be back:facepalm:

CrNTP2LXYAEaRdY.jpg

If he felt that bad about the club and London, it's weird that he's come back. He was on a good whack before so it can't be money.....unless, of course, he didn't say all of this? Anyway, I've always liked Luiz and it's a good signing as far as I'm concerned. Marcus Alonso is a strange signing. I watched him in the Fiorentina v Chievo match in which he played on the left side of a back three. He didn't get forward much, which wasn't unusual, and looked a neat and tidy two footed defender, but he didn't look like a Felipe Luiz/ Kenedy type of pacey, marauding full back to me.

On 01/09/2016 at 1:31 AM, wilai said:

Bet he's glad to be back:facepalm:

CrNTP2LXYAEaRdY.jpg

What a load of twaddle

That's 100% BS

Its widely reported that DL himself pushed the deal through and actually made a personal request to the PSG president to let him go.

Utter nonsense 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We should have p****d up in this game. How we only managed to conjure up one goal in the first half, I'll never know. Swansea were a team low in confidence and lacking desire but we failed to capitalise. Two howlers restored their confidence and, with Costa winding up all and sundry, the crowd woke up.Conte was straight down the tunnel after the game to give them a deserved bollocking.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, oldgit said:

We should have p****d up in this game. How we only managed to conjure up one goal in the first half, I'll never know. Swansea were a team low in confidence and lacking desire but we failed to capitalise. Two howlers restored their confidence and, with Costa winding up all and sundry, the crowd woke up.Conte was straight down the tunnel after the game to give them a deserved bollocking.

Yep that goes down as 2 points thrown away. Terry,s lack of speed showed for both there goals as he was unable to make up the ground...felt sorry for Cahill...but he did dawdle on that ball.

• Like 1

On ‎01‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:32 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

How The Fiver views it:

Chelsea fans discussing their innermost feelings, having learned of the return of David Luiz, a beautiful and wacky footballer whose inclusion in serious football teams triggers the same debate sparked by the inclusion of the Beano on academic bookshelves.

By all means knock Chelsea, BB, (incidentally, isn't Gary Cahill a big girl's blouse) but do not knock the Beano.

BTW, Your new goalie looks entertaining.

• Like 1

no fretting about a dropped two points from E/S ,  as all  top clubs will experience the same, this season the  E.P.L. is  a cracker ,with no gaurantee of max points from any matchs

great to see  The  Gov  knocking a few in, early in the season,perhaps Conte The  Great One has found  the way  of getting him back to scoring goals again, and O/G that  was a pearler,  come on, admit it cobber

a bonza good morning to all:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

no fretting about a dropped two points from E/S ,  as all  top clubs will experience the same, this season the  E.P.L. is  a cracker ,with no gaurantee of max points from any matchs

great to see  The  Gov  knocking a few in, early in the season,perhaps Conte The  Great One has found  the way  of getting him back to scoring goals again, and O/G that  was a pearler,  come on, admit it cobber

a bonza good morning to all:)

fascinating insight into the game.  

Who is the Gov and why was he knocking one off?

2 hours ago, carmine said:

nobody else in the world seems to call costa 'the gov'. unless i've misunderstood and 'the gov' is evenstevens' nickname for his old chap.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StevieH said:

nobody else in the world seems to call costa 'the gov'. unless i've misunderstood and 'the gov' is evenstevens' nickname for his old chap.

A term of endearment given to him by Chelsea fans. It's Diego 'The Guv'nor' Costa incidently, and there's plenty of references in the media to it. Now that I've explained it, I'm sure you'll sleep soundly tonight.

1 minute ago, oldgit said:

A term of endearment given to him by Chelsea fans. It's Diego 'The Guv'nor' Costa incidently, and there's plenty of references in the media to it. Now that I've explained it, I'm sure you'll sleep soundly tonight.

really? ok, take your word for it. thought his nickname was 'the beast' myself. or 'el cholo' in spanish.

9 minutes ago, StevieH said:

really? ok, take your word for it. thought his nickname was 'the beast' myself. or 'el cholo' in spanish.

This is the same guy that behaves like a petulant child and wears mittens when its a bit chilly?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StevieH said:

Wasn't that his nickname at Atletico Madrid? I very much doubt you will here 'el cholo' bellowed at Stamford Bridge somehow.

8 hours ago, carmine said:

I know E/S's posts are a bit extravagant sometimes, and I've read this one two or three times, but pray tell us where it says anything about "knocking one off?"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

That applies to both of them to avoid any misunderstanding. :D

Thanks for anticipating my confusion !:lol:

I ain't fixing any of the above mess. Those responsible can come in with a mop.:wai2:

Edited by jellydog
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, sotsira said:

Seeing that we're on the subject of "Terms of Endearment"

Here's one for E/S, who's this, and what was his special name given to him 

by Chelsea fans? (the clue is in the question E/S)

Jose-Mourinho-poses-at-Old-Trafford-after-being-officially-unveiled-as-Manchester-United-manager.jpg

He was very good for us, but any respect I had for the man disappeared when he blatantly engineered his move to United, while causing havoc at our place.