Cannot Quote Post.

NoshowJones

8 hours ago, Crossy said:

But if you quote again you only get the last post not the whole nest.

Yes, we know about it.

Perhaps that's how it is meant to be. When we post a reply, it should be a reply to just one post, not to a heap of nested posts (but I am not sure)

On 09/08/2016 at 3:14 AM, Maestro said:

Perhaps that's how it is meant to be. When we post a reply, it should be a reply to just one post, not to a heap of nested posts (but I am not sure)

I expect that's a glitch and not intended. You sometimes need to see more than one quoted post to understand the full context of the reply. Before you could even quote from multiple different posts, if I recall correctly....

15 hours ago, Docno said:

I expect that's a glitch and not intended. You sometimes need to see more than one quoted post to understand the full context of the reply. Before you could even quote from multiple different posts, if I recall correctly....

Which is why the + quote function could be great - enabling the EASY selection of only the post or posts necessary to put it in context.

At the moment though, it still selects the last post on the thread to which you replied - rather than the post to which you actually want to reply!

Edited by dick dasterdly