A Rare Beast In Pattaya.

giddyup

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, transam said:

You asked and Google is your friend....:thumbsup:

Nope, I didn't ask, just said a rare beast in Pattaya and would like to know it's history. Like how did it end up in Pattaya, who was the original owner etc.

I saw a beautiful black Lincoln Continental, forget the year but the best looking classic, coming out of a parking garage on Suk yesterday, Was wondering how well the Yank Tanks can maneuver on Thai roads. Sucks up a lot of gas too. But many people stopped to stare and to see who the people in the car were.

If you like attention, buy the Edsel and have it restored.

If that Edsel was a station wagon or a convertible it would still have some monetary value. I'm surprised that the grill in the OP has not been requisitioned to enhance someone's tractor. I never quite liked them but I must say the grunting one pictured above does change my mind.

1 minute ago, ballpoint said:

Nah, the front looks like a dame's undercarriage.  (Which I find appealing in a dame, but less so in a car).

I think that was one of the things that brought about their demise.

My personal opinion for what it is worth it is a 1958 year old for old farts back seat love nest  from that era who want to relive some of their romantic fantasies. The windows are all covered with dust so nobody can peek in. If your bones will allow you to attain the love position of way back then your good to good. Maybe the rental fee is $50 an hour similar to a love motel.  

Just now, elgordo38 said:

My personal opinion for what it is worth it is a 1958 year old for old farts back seat love nest  from that era who want to relive some of their romantic fantasies. The windows are all covered with dust so nobody can peek in. If your bones will allow you to attain the love position of way back then your good to good. Maybe the rental fee is $50 an hour similar to a love motel.  

Another ageist hatemonger. Your opinion is worth nothing.

2 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

What I'm rebuilding has full reclining seats and I may change the centre arm rest to get an overall same level.