What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

On 11/29/2017 at 4:16 PM, Kadilo said:

Unless you are a control freak why would anyone mind their other half dressing sexy? 

Sounds like insecurity to me. 

Sexy and sexy. There's a huge difference. Nope, I do not want my wife to be dressed up like certain girls from the area who just come back from Patts, or Angel city, to show their prey to the family.

Honestly, I don't want my wife walking around with her tits hanging out, her string visible and plenty of gaffers visibly eat her alive.

Nope, I don't want ( nor does my wife!) that some foreign idiots start to grab her body parts because they think they can do that everywhere. 

And no. I'll never be so kind again and help a biker, who at first seemed to be cool, after a long trip to show him the city. I took him to a nice place with live music, but he thought he could touch all waitresses where he wanted to.

When a really big Thai security guy, also a biker, came by and the guy then told him that he'd be one of those people who sleep with their mom, it was time for me to leave him there.

Using my wife's words, she doesn't want to give some foreign, but also Thai idiots the feeling that they can touch her whenever and wherever they want, just because she wears a short skirt? Nope.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Some cars are best left in the showroom.

5a34053cecf50_AvantiDealer4.jpg.00b03ece3f29b9bd2481ebf77c6c5c7e.jpg

Maybe OK for a test drive, but no good around the farm

That's okay on the farm, but you'll need a nice trailer with a spoiler and a 4 wheel drive pickup. Perhaps ask Transam, he might help you out if you let him drive some rounds......

25 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

That's okay on the farm, but you'll need a nice trailer with a spoiler and a 4 wheel drive pickup. Perhaps ask Transam, he might help you out if you let him drive some rounds......

You'd end up driving the pickup more.

The John Deere might have a huge back end, but they'll go anywhere any time all day and all night.  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

You'd end up driving the pickup more.

The John Deere might have a huge back end, but they'll go anywhere any time all day and all night.  

Even the little old grey Fergy would do its stuff at 60 years old.

If it conks out, it can be fixed...not like a woman.

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

Even the little old grey Fergy would do its stuff at 60 years old.

If it conks out, it can be fixed...not like a woman.

When you're woman has lasted as long as your Massey Ferguson , you'll look after her and make sure she's fine, even if there's a bit of smoke out the back end on the winter mornings.  Every man needs a good woman, though only farmers realise they need  a good tractor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

When you're woman has lasted as long as your Massey Ferguson , you'll look after her and make sure she's fine, even if there's a bit of smoke out the back end on the winter mornings.  Every man needs a good woman, though only farmers realise they need  a good tractor.

A squirt of Easy Start in the morning will get 'em both running and smoking.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

My girlfriend can wear what she wants whenever she wants when she's with me. If she wants to wear a short skirt then that's her perogative. She wouldn't have her tits hanging out regardless if I was here or not, it's not something they do in the village. I've never had any problems with any of the locals here or anywhere we have been on our travels. I can't imagine any foreign guys trying that anywhere other than Pattaya, certainly does not happen up here in Issan. 

As for the rest, im not sure what that's got to do with a woman dressing sexy. It's more about a sex pest who can't control himself. 

Do be honest talking about the possibility of blokes "grabbing her body parts" etc you do sound insecure. 

Sadly rape does occur, it may be wise for young lady, not to advertise her attributes.

1 minute ago, talahtnut said:

OK I agree, there are many that modern schools of thought on this. It's just that

I prefer the traditional way.  I did'nt mean to upset you.

I'm not upset at all but if you start talking about how women dress vs rape you are bordering on very dodgy ground.......and this is off topic anyhows. 

8 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

That's okay on the farm, but you'll need a nice trailer with a spoiler and a 4 wheel drive pickup. Perhaps ask Transam, he might help you out if you let him drive some rounds.

I wouldn't swap my trusty pick-up for that poser car; what ever it is.

nuts.jpg

20 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Why??

Walk thru any of the major malls in the city and see them for free.

Maybe, even get some phone numbers.....

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

If I were to look at a girl in a mall for 10 minutes, they'd call the police.

Phone numbers, WHY???????? I have no interest in starting a relationship with them, but I'd like to look a while.

Is that so hard to understand?

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

If I were to look at a girl in a mall for 10 minutes, they'd call the police.

Phone numbers, WHY???????? I have no interest in starting a relationship with them, but I'd like to look a while.

You seem to have no clue, do you?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Central Festival Mall in CM has a short-time hotel next to their m/c park.

No need to wait!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

And no. I'll never be so kind again and help a biker, who at first seemed to be cool, after a long trip to show him the city. I took him to a nice place with live music, but he thought he could touch all waitresses where he wanted to.

In my more reckless days I went out for drinks with a Thai gang member from a large and violent BK gang. All the Thai women appeared to see what and who he was, all the right tattoos, the funny hair style, belly bag with a gun. We went to some of the posher Thai drinking places in CM, I couldn't believe how he was handling the waitresses, and they were letting him. Depending on who you are, it's surprising how far you can go with a waitress.

I was shocked!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

On 12/16/2017 at 6:47 AM, Kadilo said:

As for the rest, im not sure what that's got to do with a woman dressing sexy. It's more about a sex pest who can't control himself. 

To be honest talking about the possibility of blokes "grabbing her body parts" etc you do sound insecure. 

Its not a matter of insecurity , its the hassle of guys constantly leering , drooling with their tongues hanging out .

And when guys have had a few beers and they try their luck , no amount of "go away" seems to get through and it quite often ends up with violence .

I would suggest that guys who want to show off their sexy lady are the insecure ones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its not a matter of insecurity , its the hassle of guys constantly leering , drooling with their tongues hanging out .

And when guys have had a few beers and they try their luck , no amount of "go away" seems to get through and it quite often ends up with violence .

I would suggest that guys who want to show off their sexy lady are the insecure ones

Don't know where you go with your lady but places I go don't have this problem. Sounds more like a zoo. 

And once again......it's not about guys showing off their lady, it's about letting her dress herself. If she wants to wear a short skirt/ dress, as many ladies do, that's her choice. You can't legislate for animals. 

• Like 1