Manic Taxi Panic: Screaming Driver Terrorizes Family

snoop1130

Manic Taxi Panic: Screaming Driver Terrorizes Family

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

taxi-woman-696x332.jpg

Footage of Taxi driver Pusadee Anchanphati posted Tuesday by Facebook user Yaowalak Chusri.

BANGKOK — A taxi driver with a record for having threatened passengers with a knife faces charges Wednesday after she was filmed raving at a family in her taxi before kicking them to the curb.

Facebook user Yaowalak Chusri was at Bangkok’s Platinum Fashion Mall on Tuesday when she hailed what turned out to be the taxi ride from hell, footage of which has since spread online and prompted transport officials to search for the driver.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2017/03/29/manic-taxi-panic-screaming-driver-terrorizes-family-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-3-29

Come on the majority of taxi drivers are professional and courteous. I take taxis hundreds of times a day from places like Nana for many years. I have never encountered one unpleasant driver. Tuk tuk drivers especially are honest people and a shining example of Thailand's famous smiles.

Yes, I am jumping in and being "that" guy. The real one should come along any time now.

10 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Come on the majority of taxi drivers are professional and courteous. I take taxis hundreds of times a day from places like Nana for many years. I have never encountered one unpleasant driver. Tuk tuk drivers especially are honest people and a shining example of Thailand's famous smiles.

Yes, I am jumping in and being "that" guy. The real one should come along any time now.

:whistling:

43 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

You must be a very busy person if you take taxis hundreds of times a day.      :cheesy:

1 minute ago, anotheruser said:

Well it is reasonable if you consider I only ever take them from Nana. When you look at it that way it all makes sense. :)

Well it is reasonable, no its silly impossible nonsense.

Just now, colinneil said:

Well it is reasonable, no its silly impossible nonsense.

Yeah, because it isn't like my original statement was meant in humor or sarcastic in nature. lol I knew the phrasing hundreds everyday would set off our resident sleuths. :)

1 hour ago, lemonjelly said:

Has already a record of previously threatening passengers with a knife ...... still allowed to be a taxi driver..... that's a massive mistake.

That is why they hate Uber so much. AFAIK Uber to some degree vets who can drive for them. 

From the linked story:

“She’s shown that she has no fear of the law. We have already blacklisted her from driving taxis and will impose the maximum punishment for her,” Supree said.

That means 9,000 baht in fines for unsafe behavior, driving with an expired license, behaving impolitely and not taking passengers to their destinations. She will also lose her taxi license, while employer Sahamit Taxi will be fined 5,000 baht for hiring a driver with an expired license.

:coffee1:

She should be banned from driving Taxi's for life.    The 'Cooperative' that rented her the car should also face large fines and possibly even business license revoked for allowing her to rent the vehicle without checking she had the right license/credentials.

The Thai taxi driver from hell! Just one thing - she's a woman!

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

BANGKOK: -- Thai social media is abuzz with a story about possibly the nastiest taxi driver in Bangkok.

And it is a woman.

Her name is Pussadee but she is no pussy. She has had constant run ins with passengers over the years.

She has been filmed at least ten times behaving badly and using foul language. She has been reported to the land office more than ten times for taking circuitous routes. She fails to stop. She dumps passengers before reaching their destination.

She has even threatened passengers with a knife.

And it has been discovered that her license ran out more than two years ago - and yet she is still driving a cab. She pays fines and just carries on.

Now it has emerged that Pussadee Anchanphati - driver of cab Thor Ror 2195 - is wanted for stealing money from a cop. And she has gone into hiding.

Thai Rath online investigated her case after the latest cases against her were reported. They found a litany of terrible behavior stretching back to 2012.

A total of 11 complaints were made. Nearly all the cases were taking advantage of women passengers, especially in driving all around the houses.

Thai Rath itemized each case against her then spoke to the head of the land transport office in the capital Sukree Jaruphoom.

He said that what Thai Rath had discovered was just the tip of the iceberg.

In the last year alone she had been reported a staggering 11 times - three for going by a long route, five for impolite behavior and three for dumping passengers before reaching their destination.

He said that she had been fined each time. And regarding her license being out of date he said that she was fined the maximum - 2,000 baht - each time.

But he said that when it was realized how many cases had built up against her moves were made to stop her renting a cab and the land office have tried to get her off the road once and for all.

This finally happened on March 24th but she has still to be banged to rights.

Sukree said that she is now in hiding because a warrant has been issued for her arrest in a case of stealing from a policeman.

And nobody knows where she is.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-31

Woman taxi driver fined 9,000 baht for forcing passengers out

300302-taxi.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Department of Land Transport has imposed hefty fines for the female taxi driver for emotionally forcing passengers out of her car.

She faces 9,000 baht in total fines, and her public transport driving licence revoked.

The taxi driver Mrs Pusadee Suchanpart was found guilty of several counts of charges after a video clip showing her engaging a quarrel with a female passenger in the car went viral on the social media.

Most viewers strongly criticised her rude behaviour and her emotion abusing the female passengers who was in the car with little kids.

Investigation by the department later found the problem taxi driver was Mrs Pusadee.

She was summoned to hear her charges and the fines she had to pay.

The investigation showed she rented taxi “Tor Ror 2195 Bangkok” from Sahakorn Sahamit Taxi Cooperative to drive using her public transport license.

However her driving licence has run out since 29 December 2015.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/woman-taxi-driver-fined-9000-baht-forcing-passengers/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-03-31

16 minutes ago, webfact said:

And nobody knows where she is.

Why not post something online, asking  her to pop in for a chat, the same tactic used for hi-so people.

I am sure it will be as effective as the other examples. :cheesy: