Boy student jumps to death after he was caught stealing money

webfact

Boy student jumps to death after he was caught stealing money

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi37S6UZZkCOzymVIdKnMj0IMI

RAYONG: -- A secondary boy student was fatally injured after he jumped from the fourth floor of his school building in Klang district of  Rayong province.

The 17-year-old student was suspected to be in stress after he was caught by friends of stealing 2,000 baht cash from two friends.

The next day his parents were summoned to see the school’s administrative director with no serious warning issued.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/boy-student-jumps-death-caught-stealing-money/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-06-13

The poor boy .... such a young age ...

he obviously was very sorry for his stealing ... it must have troubled him greatly ...

If he just talked to a friend ....   

RIP .... poor boy 

Edited by steven100

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

The poor boy .... such a young age ...

he obviously was very sorry for his stealing ... it must have troubled him greatly ...

If he just talked to a friend ....   

RIP .... poor boy 

I agree, poor boy he should live

but I am not sure if he was sorry for his stealing - probably more afraid of consequences

23 hours ago, Pomthai said:

The school still felt it necessary to summon the parents the next day? What the hell for? Seems a bit heartless to me.

I wouldn't have needed a "summons" to appear at the school.... I would have turned up with a pack of salivating lawyers!

a "summons"!!!! .... who the hell do these people think they are.... if incorrectly translated from "request" or similar... ok... but a "summons"? 

Unbelievable arrogance.... at best

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

I wouldn't have needed a "summons" to appear at the school.... I would have turned up with a pack of salivating lawyers!

a "summons"!!!! .... who the hell do these people think they are.... if incorrectly translated from "request" or similar... ok... but a "summons"? 

Unbelievable arrogance.... at best

That was after he was caught stealing but before he jumped.

What an awful person you are, someone has lost their life and this is the tripe you come out with.

Yes of course youthful crimes that aren't violently horrific should be treated with more tolerance from society. Still a good chance such kids can live good lives. Yes a real tragedy for sure.

On 6/14/2017 at 3:14 PM, Upnotover said:

That was after he was caught stealing but before he jumped.

But what would then have been the point of the school "summoning" the parents if he was, in effect, going to be let off "with no serious warning issued" (as stated in the OP) in any case?

I am surprised no one has attempted the "he was murdered" comment. Tossed as punishment for  allegedly stealing. Is it because he is Thai and not worthy of a conspiracy claim as we see for farangs?  The point being, is that often these horrible tragedies are just that, a tragedy.. A kid lost face when caught stealing and who had no way of repaying the money or in showing his face in school again after being publicly humiliated and  having disgraced his family.