• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, geronimo said:

That's what Nancy thought and she ended up having 6 months of psychiatric counselling ....

Not to mention the ongoing AA meetings.  One should never post while drunk.  Kind of like how you should never do online shopping while drunk.  At least that's what Hubby tells me.

2 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

I'm torn. I'm sure most people like me are sick of the constant videos, emoticons and threats of spontaneous singing. Should we get that whole mess out of the way this year or have to suffer under that cloud for who knows how long?

For ALL those who feel similarly torn, I offer...

On 12/22/2017 at 6:27 PM, InMyShadow said:

You never bought a nice house in the West?

Never had a credit card?

Never bought an expensive nice new car?

I find that sad

Or did you pay cash for them all emoji3.png

Cash, bought and sold a few houses in different countries,cash, Trucks, big ones, Cars, some very expensive,cash would be very sad :sad: if I was up to the eyes in debt, what about you living on credit ?,

regards worgeordie    Happy Christmas to all

13 minutes ago, baboon said:

Read the last couple of pages. Should be self-explanatory enough...

Bear with me babs, I am catching up on the last 6 pages or so of deep, visceral ponderings since I don't lurk in the POTY thread 24/7... at the moment.

Edited by NanLaew

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Absolutely no one is squeaky clean, isn't that right Colin?

You suggesting i am not squeaky clean?

I am shocked that you think things like that.

I am as pure as freshly fallen snow............:cheesy::cheesy:

Yes go on folks dig up the dirt, it will at least liven things up a bit.

47 minutes ago, geronimo said:

The many thousands are waiting for the final run in .....

For sure, after the infiltration of naughty "boys" last year, that staff took care of, I am sure a different "tack" this year by them...You just wait and see....:smile:

3 minutes ago, transam said:

For sure, after the infiltration of naughty "boys" last year, that staff took care of, I am sure a different "tack" this year by them...You just wait and see....:smile:

the vultures are circling as we speak .....

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Think I was singing "Hello"...Lionel Ritchie cover...By the reaction of the lady it must have been good...shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif.f370d334f0ec71126dcd4322ab2a0742.gif

And curiously, apart from the one (obviously pissed up) lady fan, they are all facing the other way. They weren't your backing singers by any chance?

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

And curiously, apart from the one (obviously pissed up) lady fan, they are all facing the other way. They weren't your backing singers by any chance?

Nooo, they ain't got the balls to have a go...But there was a bird doing a striptease outside....great.gif.06bcbe24ec2c769d8416aecde4222f2b.gif

Just now, JLCrab said:

Trans said he has been having trouble with his computer -- I guess so 'cause I still can;t here anything ... and I already know Ray Davies can sing. What's that got to do with you?

Seems it has a problem with you eh....Chill out man....Search for my latest CD...Inspirational stuff, even for you....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.90d42f0a13ce6dfa1e1fb6080ac25790.gif

As the recently appointed President of the Society for the Proper Preservation of Pittsburgh, PA's Gene Kelly, I have declared outright war on your your usurpation of his image without even bothering to have him hanging onto the correct side of the lamppost let alone posting his emoticon likeness without even bothering to let anyone see you dance or hear you sing.

How's that?

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=9668756

Edited by JLCrab

2 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

As the recently appointed President of the Society for the Proper Preservation of Pittsburgh, PA's Gene Kelly, I have declared outright war on your your usurpation of his image without even bothering to have him hanging onto the correct side of the lamppost let alone posting his emoticon likeness without even bothering to let anyone see you dance or hear you sing.

How's that?

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=9668756

Sadly my knees will not let me do that stuff anymore, except on Tuesday's where lamp posts are not involved....:giggle:

That's OK -- the Society for the Proper Preservation of Pittsburgh, PA's Gene Kelly hereby labels you as a FRAUD until you either demonstrate your singing and dancing prowess or stop your usurpation of that insidious Gene Kelly 'Singing in the Rain' emoticon.

The late Mr. Kelly was well known in Hollywood as a meticulous craftsman who had all his dancing/singing routines scripted in detail as to placements and camera angles and your use of the emoticon showing him on the wrong side of the lamppost is an abomination.