• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, geronimo said:

As the official commentator, I feel we've wasted enough time on the singing merits of Trans, besides, it deflects from the mud slinging, which, let's face it, is why we're all here.

They do the "trash Trans singing" cos there is nothing else to pick on, I am just to good on the forum...shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif.29fd4c57348c0cf681cda4dc479bf11c.gif

........classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.c0a15ed65d1c97fdf2e9965619e38922.gif

Dick Dastardly always has something up his sleeve, and as we all know, he's paired up with DSD. What a combination! Hee Hee Hee Hee

At this stage, all he has to do is whip up 42 votes!

Edited by geronimo

23 minutes ago, geronimo said:

As the official commentator, I feel we've wasted enough time on the singing merits of Trans, besides, it deflects from the mud slinging, which, let's face it, is why we're all here.

So what are the past records of the nominee's?

Banned how many times and for how long.

Or sqeaky clean.

BBC, CNN, FOX and ABC have all sent their trucks, packed full of hi-tech goodies to give the world the coverage that they crave ........

The final run in is on Thai TV channel 2 (the others couldn't afford the slot) and Harvey Weinstein has been booked for the presentation gig!

1 minute ago, farmerjo said:

So what are the past records of the nominee's?

Banned how many times and for how long.

Or sqeaky clean.

for anyone who has managed to finish the course, life itself is a reward. Banning is something we are not allowed to discuss, and no one is squeaky clean.

13 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Dick Dastardly always has something up his sleeve, and as we all know, he's paired up with DSD. What a combination! Hee Hee Hee Hee

At this stage, all he has to do is whip up 42 votes!

I'm beginning to wonder whether to bother voting as there's been a seriously boring lack of skulduggery, intrigue and espionage!  (Plus, when there is - I haven't the faintest idea what the posters are talking about :sad:.)

Having said this, darksidedog for POTY ('cos I like his name) :smile:.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm beginning to wonder whether to bother voting as there's been a seriously boring lack of skulduggery, intrigue and espionage!  (Plus, when there is - I haven't the faintest idea what the posters are talking about :sad:.)

Having said this, darksidedog for POTY ('cos I like his name) :smile:.

If I still had a vote, you'd get mine. Fellow 6 dotter an all .......

47 minutes ago, transam said:

They do the "trash Trans singing" ...

What singing? Howabout instead of singing the works of Elvis Presley or James Taylor -- which we've never heard -- Trans sings the works of Marcel Marceau:

Edited by JLCrab

22 minutes ago, baboon said:

Trans - meet me in the budget airline terminal at KL airport. It's urgent...

Oh, oh, Trans don't do it.   Bad things happen to some people in that airport.  

9 hours ago, baboon said:

Just pray to God the south doesn't start blasting Transam's finest through those loudspeakers of theirs. I have it on high authority that he should be disqualified - silenced, in fact - for the sake of world peace...

Sorry, but neither god, nor Buddha are able to stop the oncoming event in form of Transam's finest. God Shave You!

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

Colin - You have won an all expenses paid New Year's break to the destination of your choice. Meet me in aisle 6 at Tesco this evening to collect. Come alone.

I see the strategy .... get all the other contenders on foreign soil ... but unless you have access to an air ambulance, colin isn't going anywhere!