What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

After some disappointment with Stephen King- adaptations (The Mist, Dark Tower), there are now 2 (TWO!) excelennt series for King- lovers:
Castle Rock is enjoying a strong first season ...although I am eager to see, how they tie all the threads together at the end!

And then: Mr. Mercedes is back!

The first season was an absolute thriller (sic!) with superb acting talent!

The first two episodes of season 2 are also grrrrrrreat! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After some disappointment with Stephen King- adaptations (The Mist, Dark Tower), there are now 2 (TWO!) excelennt series for King- lovers:
Castle Rock is enjoying a strong first season ...although I am eager to see, how they tie all the threads together at the end!
And then: Mr. Mercedes is back!
The first season was an absolute thriller (sic!) with superb acting talent!
The first two episodes of season 2 are also grrrrrrreat! 
I like it,but it is getting wierd you must admit

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 5:15 PM, sanuk711 said:

Wow $us178 million budget......I guess that's another 10 million to  Scientology .

Don't have an Imax in Issan..Barn Nook---so guess I have to wait to steal it in a few weeks time.......(sure Tom wont mind)

Yes, and just a follow up to you.

It has now made 650 million international.

So, I guess he is still doing OK. ?

Series 2 of Get Shorty, 5 episodes available so far. One of the best, if not the best series of the current crop. If you haven't already been watching it do yourself a favour and download series 1. Excellent.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, steelepulse said:

Where did you find S4 E1? 

Youtube. Uploaded by HBO but I can't find the link now. May be it's been pulled?

Edit:- Managed to find the link. Enjoy.   

Edited by Rally123
  • Like 1

I see Highway thru Hell ha started another season:-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390276/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Local heavy recovery firm works through the hard winters helping highway users that have fallen victim to the brutal road conditions. Their essential service keeps the traffic on the highways thru hell moving.

Available on EZTV.

:smile:

• Like 2

I see Highway thru Hell ha started another season:-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2390276/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Local heavy recovery firm works through the hard winters helping highway users that have fallen victim to the brutal road conditions. Their essential service keeps the traffic on the highways thru hell moving.

Available on EZTV.

:smile:

The wife and i used to watch this years ago,used to enjoy it thanks for the reminder

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 7:06 PM, Nemises said:

Golden State Killer.

Great doco. Lasts about 1 hr 20 min.

This special examines one of the most infamous killing sprees in U.S. history and looks into his life...

www.9now.com.au

This is introduced as "unmasking a killer" which it clearly is not, he has never been identified. The 5 parts could have been condensed into one, too much repetition.

Watched 1st episode of  "Press" last night:- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7547518/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Press is set in the world of newspapers - its past riven by hacking scandals, its present at the mercy of the digital age and the 24 hour news cycle, its future uncertain.

Looks good.  :thumbsup:
Its from the BBC so very PC has the obligitary multi racial couple ,lots of left wing retoric , gay footballer etc etc .very strong women running a left wing newspaper and of course a young reporter of colour.
The story seems to be ok ,dont know if it will hold my attention ,but it ticks all the boxes for todays tv . :)

• Haha 1

This is introduced as "unmasking a killer" which it clearly is not, he has never been identified. The 5 parts could have been condensed into one, too much repetition.

Huh?

5 parts? I saw a 1 part show only. Never been identified? The Golden State Killer is in jail after being identified with DNA evidence.

Are we talking about the same show here?

Its from the BBC so very PC has the obligitary multi racial couple ,lots of left wing retoric , gay footballer etc etc .very strong women running a left wing newspaper and of course a young reporter of colour.

The story seems to be ok ,dont know if it will hold my attention ,but it ticks all the boxes for todays tv . :)

Ps also someone with a speach defect and a young white girl trying to seduce a black guy

Just hope next week they have a non binery and a transgender,then all boxes ticked,

• Like 1