Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

21 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Plenty of fish in the sea no need to be mean, although why you want to lease and not rent I don't know.

By rent I assume you mean hookers...if so that's an easy one to answer. Virtually all hookers fake it in the bedroom (although a couple I met faked so well it may have been real). And that's a big turn off for me. Secondly I want to dispense with condoms, can't stand the things. Although granted you can never really trust anyone, but what do you do ?

Also 20k a month is cheaper than hookers depending on frequency...

Edited by britishjohn

3 hours ago, faraday said:

What would you get for these monthly payments?

Do they move in with you & become like a wife, or is it just sex on demand?

Just interested really, I'm very happily married here

Not 100% sure, I'm feeling my way. But I have found you need to broach the subject with a certain amount of diplomacy. Most would welcome the extra money but they want it described in the most acceptable way !

5 hours ago, faraday said:

What would you get for these monthly payments?

Do they move in with you & become like a wife, or is it just sex on demand?

Just interested really, I'm very happily married here

I did it twice,

The first time was with an astounding looking nymphomaniac freelance bar girl,  I moved into her house 12k/month cash, and paid her 7k/month mortgage plus a reasonable amount of running expenses. Treated me as if I were a husband, insisted on doing all the housework, cooking and washing, I had to mow the lawn. Had to leave after a year because I couldn't manage 5x a day.

The second time was with a more normal but really attractive lady (with more reasonable sex demands, once or twice a day), paid her 10k/month and provided all accommodation, transport and expenses, no cooking or housework, but she did include having a baby at no extra cost. 

I required them to be with me evenings and after dark, but they could do what they liked during the day.

I enjoyed both experiences, but they seemed to expect much more sex than me, I would have been perfectly happy with 3x a week.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 2

had a 3rd date with a slim 27 year old tonight. I acted as if she was naturally coming back to my place but she resisted claiming to be shattered from the late night previously. I considered pushing harder by telling her it's my way or the highway but I felt she probably would have taken the highway. Plus I'd forgotten to stock up on Sideagra !

5 dates really will be the limit...

5 hours ago, britishjohn said:

had a 3rd date with a slim 27 year old tonight. I acted as if she was naturally coming back to my place but she resisted claiming to be shattered from the late night previously. I considered pushing harder by telling her it's my way of the highway but I felt she probably would have taken the highway. Plus I'd forgotten to stock up on Sideagra !

You messed up.   Now she can't give in Next time. 

I suggest bowling date.  At least do something you enjoy.    But the date after. Do a cheap SOI thonglor/ suk street food meal.   See how she acts in public.   Then skybar for one drink maybe mango desert. She can only have one drink!  Check for control.  The excuse is we are walking till we find some "good" live music. But 350 baht a pop.      My idea of good, or we keep truckin.  Hopefully you have the trek planned  so your only a block from your room about the time you figure will need a toilet it drink.   If course you have cold spye and singha in the fridge.   The door slams and TIT. Modified true story.   As in not 5 dates. 

Edited by Elkski

what is more shocking, than the seemingly high percentage of available women looking for a monthly payout, is the high percentage of those, who would be willing to deceitfully double, triple, or even quadruple dip.

• Like 1

what is more shocking, than the seemingly high percentage of available women looking for a monthly payout, is the high percentage of those, who would be willing to deceitfully double, triple, or even quadruple dip.

Nothing new in Thailand, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, moontang said:

Sure, it is more common then some think.

I have met a few.  On this, they do not really like someone who lives in Thailand.  More specifically, near them.

That way they can cheat and lie their way into the triple dips or more with them in at a distance.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, britishjohn said:

had a 3rd date with a slim 27 year old tonight. I acted as if she was naturally coming back to my place but she resisted claiming to be shattered from the late night previously. I considered pushing harder by telling her it's my way of the highway but I felt she probably would have taken the highway. Plus I'd forgotten to stock up on Sideagra !

Can you describe her?

I met a 27 year old at a disco last night maybe she headed over there after your date.

To add, I am no Don Juan but after 3 dates with just any Thai girl or girl for that matter nowadays, you should be farther along then a handshake.  Super "nice girls" can be a real drag bore... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Can you describe her?

I met a 27 year old at a disco last night maybe she headed over there after your date.

To add, I am no Don Juan but after 3 dates with just any Thai girl or girl for that matter nowadays, you should be farther along then a handshake.  Super "nice girls" can be a real drag bore... 

Wouldn't surprise me...couldn't begin to describe her, her name starts with Av. There should be a database of dodgy Thai women we can all refer to. Apparently the women have one on facebook where they report all the bad boys. 

Mind you there are loads of 27 yr olds, she was still in gym gear when she left me around 9pm and had picked a bag of groceries. I don't think she is a super nice girl".  She definitely seemed sweet and quiet when we first met but I'm sure that's all bs. The more you meet you start to see another side.

I won't txt her today. Anyway there's a financial offer on the table, is she gonna walk away from it ??

And yes a few have told me they prefer a man who lives outside Thailand. Normally that would make zero sense so there can be only one reason for that...

Wouldn't surprise me...couldn't begin to describe her, her name starts with Av. There should be a database of dodgy Thai women we can all refer to. Apparently the women have one on facebook where they report all the bad boys. 
Mind you there are loads of 27 yr olds, she was still in gym gear when she left me around 9pm and had picked a bag of groceries. I don't think she is a super nice girl".  She definitely seemed sweet and quiet when we first met but I'm sure that's all bs. The more you meet you start to see another side.
I won't txt her today. Anyway there's a financial offer on the table, is she gonna walk away from it ??

And yes a few have told me they prefer a man who lives outside Thailand. Normally that would make zero sense so there can be only one reason for that...

Correct. I call them ‘holiday husbands’. 11 months for the girl to do whatever (whoever) they want!

18 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Correct. I call them ‘holiday husbands’. 11 months for the girl to do whatever (whoever) they want!

Sometimes it's very hard to understand where they are coming from. 
Ploy, the first girl I met here 2 years ago has a decent job and is educated to quite a high level. I still sort of stay in touch with her. She always came to see me every time I visited Thailand and oddly never really took much money from me. Now I've moved here she doesn't want to know. She claims to really want a proper relationship but says foreigners living here "know too much" which sounds like complete BS. Over the last 2 years from I have been able to ascertain she has dated one farang after another living outside the country. Now her latest bf has asked her to marry him and moved to Europe. She has refused...

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Not really, all the Thai girls on 'dating sites' meeting white foreign men are essentially prostitutes.

You just haven't met her price.

Price for what ? marriage or sex ? I was intimate with her many times...

47 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

The most Sponsors I was ever told was 6.  That was a Nana bargirl.

Several of the guys had " bought her out of the bar".  Paid a large bf of around 20,000 b to take the girl out permanently.  All she did was go to another bar and repeat the same all the while these guys are sending her monthly payments.

Pretty smart girl!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moontang said:

so if they pull that trick and ask for a lump sum to quit the bar, tell them to keep working at the bar, because they will make a lot more money than you will give them.  Again, the novice tourists can either do very well or very bad on this one.  Sure play dumb..enjoy the.PSE...just plan on saying no to remittances, once you are back home.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

What they do is go to another bar and work.

But, after you get home they will send you photos at some shop, or coffee joint, or clothing shop.  Usually a friends shop but they tell you they work there now, not in bar.

Yes, no way they would quit the bar business way to much money.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

What they do is go to another bar and work.

But, after you get home they will send you photos at some shop, or coffee joint, or clothing shop.  Usually a friends shop but they tell you they work there now, not in bar.

Yes, no way they would quit the bar business way to much money.

A few girls in Thermae told me they can earn up to 100k a month. Hard to imagine anyone paying that to take them away, they are not drop dead gorgeous...

There is however one in there that always rushes up to me and asks if she can be my gf. She complains of not much business, I guess she's not the cutest. last time she offered short time for half price...I still wasn't interested

Edited by britishjohn

A few girls in Thermae told me they can earn up to 100k a month. Hard to imagine anyone paying that to take them away, they are not drop dead gorgeous...
There is however one in there that always rushes up to me and asks if she can be my gf. She complains of not much business, I guess she's not the cutest. last time she offered short time for half price...I still wasn't interested

And they never ‘Thai’ to you. Yeah, right.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:04 PM, britishjohn said:

By rent I assume you mean hookers...if so that's an easy one to answer. Virtually all hookers fake it in the bedroom (although a couple I met faked so well it may have been real). And that's a big turn off for me. Secondly I want to dispense with condoms, can't stand the things. Although granted you can never really trust anyone, but what do you do ?

Also 20k a month is cheaper than hookers depending on frequency...

No difference to paying by the night as paying by the moth just more diversity. I would not call them 'hookers' but 'sideliners', students who need some cash etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

No difference to paying by the night as paying by the moth just more diversity. I would not call them 'hookers' but 'sideliners', students who need some cash etc.

Ok so if I understand you right, these would be girls who are not so hardened by banging 3 guys a night and might even enjoy the experience. Where does one meet such girls ?

11 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Ok so if I understand you right, these would be girls who are not so hardened by banging 3 guys a night and might even enjoy the experience. Where does one meet such girls ?

Most of them could probably handle 3 guys at once lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Morning appointment 1k, Afternoon appointment 1k, Long time overnight 2k.

That works out at 4k/day, let's say 2 days off a week, 20 days in the month = 100k

What, you think they were only doing 1 guy?

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Morning appointment 1k, Afternoon appointment 1k, Long time overnight 2k.

That works out at 4k/day, let's say 2 days off a week, 20 days in the month = 100k

What, you think they were only doing 1 guy?

I do not disgree 100k is not that uncommon.

Thermae is a 99% Asian business man place now.

Most of those girls do want (and get) 3k LT.

He is right they are not that attractive much better at can be found at Nana car park or in the clubs or even at massage.