Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Tbh... I really cant understand  parkers 'outrageous' comment..the only outrageous thing,imo, is <deleted> over paid, over pampered footballers breaking the current rules..

Tbh they should be banned and or fined, and if needing work permits... 

Edited by wilai
profanity removed

11 hours ago, balo said:

This season is so special so you never know what will happen in the end, but Jose needs to hurry up if he wants to keep us fans happy .  

You should be his toilet flunky that's how much you need a manager like that. With your tongue that's how devoted you should be.

No big surprise in the result against relegation threatened s utd.. thought they played well enuf but with not real cutting edge..a couple of mistakes but I suppose against any team aspiring for a.top 4 finish they're gonna get punished.. CLASS  goal by ndembele.. whose improving from game to game.. son missed a couple and kane arguably should have had another.. but hey... No huge complaints barring aurier seems to be getting his '<deleted>' mode back on..

Next up a nice easy one Liverpool...big game 4 them 2day maybe it'll take its toll on them  we can but live in hope..

Oh no place on the bench for deli.. if poch is calling..If I were him i'de be hammering of Levy's door tellin him all I wanna do  is play.. and psg offering a realistic chance of winning the champs lge...who could blame him for wanting the off... That is if he's eligible? Anyone. ..

On 1/15/2021 at 2:48 PM, Jack Hna said:

You should be his toilet flunky that's how much you need a manager like that. With your tongue that's how devoted you should be.

Do you really have to be so unpleasant... There's absolutely no need... If you disagree .. fair enuf.. why not just say that.. it's not so dificult.

Edited by 3 minus 2

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

Who in their right mind would want Lingard?

How about half the premier lge... Just because he's not first choise at  his club atm.. doesn't overnight make him a bad footballer.. not so long ago.. I wouldn't say he was first on the team sheet at man u  AND England.. but not far off it ...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, balo said:

Sorry but I hope we do not get Lingard.  Surely there must be better options out there. 

Jose knows him well... And wasn't he playing well when he was at utd?   . so if Jose wants him.. that's good enuf for me... aside from that. Ide have him on the bench..NO DOUBTS the lads got a point to prove and honestly I could think of far worse players to have on the bench. As could probably an awful lot of prem managers... BUT in all seriousness  I doubt utd would let him go to a prem team chasing the champions...lge

12 hours ago, balo said:

Sorry but I hope we do not get Lingard.  Surely there must be better options out there. 

I reckon Jose knows how to get the best out of him... but yeah I agree he certainly doesn't seem a better option than Delle Ali

11 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I reckon Jose knows how to get the best out of him... but yeah I agree he certainly doesn't seem a better option than Delle Ali

Yeah.  If Ali 'forces' a move  to psg... I would think Jose Will want a new expierenced  body in, lingard would fill the void,   but honestly I can't see  that utd. Would sanction a move to us.. but I suppose there will b various factors that could 'influence' that. Contracts cash.  How much both players want the move. And would lingard trade one bench for another? ... But on the other hand  our 3rd front men havnt nailed their places down,  so who knows what Jose is thinking .. but the FACT is  barring Ari and son were not finding the net enuf

Fair play 2 Wycombe  they competed and for the first 30 mins gave as good as they got ...and in open play 1.0 didn't flatter them .. saying that by the chances we created and missed we should have been out of sight by half time.. instead of leaving  it till the last 10 mins   SLOPPY spurs.. still can't see playin lucus a right footer down  the left and bale a left footed down the right..it just  DOES NOT get the best out of them . They looked ok 2nite but against a prem team  they wouldn't... tonight  for me we saw saw glimmers of a fully match fit bale. But SERIOUSELY it's wasted.down the right . Sanchez and Toby struggled with the Wycombe muscle ndombele ... CLASS footballer...  Everton away in the next round.. need to be putting the 1st 11 out for that,  I'm sure Everton will.. first up a little matter of Liverpool at the lane.... were on a good run atm so confidence is/should be high,  so.. we saw utd do them the other night.. and all in consideration ... No reason why we can't...their tippy tappy high line game 100 % depends on a strong backline /defence and atm in that dept their stretched ... So GAME ON..

Edited by 3 minus 2