Ministry issues guidelines for massage parlours before reopening on Monday

webfact

I don't see the big problem here, basically are simple and already in force hygiene and cleaning rules/behavior in the "regular" massage parlor or Spa, the only difference is the temperature check, and the mask, obviously the big room with many seats will be penalized, but this is mostly in tourist area and actually i don't think there will be soon a flock of tourists.

The small foot massage shop or a simple small massage shop will be penalized as well, but honestly, do you think that people are spasmodically waiting to get their foot massage again?

I think it' will be more give the opportunity to people to back to work....but how many are going to reopen, not because the difficult to respect the "restriciton"??

• Like 1

It is not going to stop any of the big shops they will still be able to provide their services.  Most already have a privacy curtain,  and when I go for my massage I always get my own room so not really worried.

I am though wondering how the soapy world will react.

As to workers remember there are a lot of bar girls that are out of work.

Edited by kingstonkid
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

It is not going to stop any of the big shops they will still be able to provide their services.  Most already have a privacy curtain,  and when I go for my massage I always get my own room so not really worried.

Does that mean that "happy endings" are now available? Covered or uncovered?

1 minute ago, Mac98 said:

You are on a business trip with no app. Do you really want to enter full contact details, especially in a country where COVID is so low you can't see any need for this?

Then you have the option to not go if this 30 second task is insurmountable to you. Also, the Line app can be used - no specific app is required.

Tracking and tracing is the accepted way in many countries to move forward with opening businesses. The massage restrictions seem to be no more onerous than going into a 7/11.

• Like 1

So massage staff have to change from outside cloth's because of the risk of cross contamination what about the nurses you see day in day out go to and from there work in there uniforms? 

2 minutes ago, Almer said:

So massage staff have to change from outside cloth's because of the risk of cross contamination what about the nurses you see day in day out go to and from there work in there uniforms? 

IME they're not nurses they're bargirls.

image.jpeg.a403011a32a532641094bd886f21118c.jpeg

Strike another action from my activities. I will not give personal info for massages just he same as I have not so far done while entering a 7-11. The can go eat themselves if they want all info for where I go. And for this, how will the uppity ups go and get their soapy massages? Or are they exempt!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

I'm sure soapy massages are ok as we have repeatedly been informed by the highest medical authorities that soap efficiently kills the CONVID-19 virus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look, there is a simple way to avoid all of this nonsense. I was fortunate to locate one of these Thai mid-level spas that are clearly hurting now and they agreed to send a masseuse to my home. Just ask for this. Eventually one of the spas will agree. None of this clown dance will then apply.

I am not wearing a mask during a massage. 

I suspect my usual upmarket spas will insist on this. I will try them and see. But to be honest I'm happy with this current thai spa that is sending the masseuse. So if the big spas insist on you wearing a mask just don't go there. 

We've had this before with these stupid plastic undies they ask you to wear. Of course I always refuse. If any masseuse makes an issue you never use that spa again. It's very easy to get what you want. You just have to look and you will find.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mr mr said:

vegas is taking bets on when these restrictions will prematurely finish. 

If they are taking bets on how long the massage chicks actually follow all these rules, im betting for about 3 hours on the 1st day.

Edited by pookondee