Child with a thai woman??

lovethai123

Just now, lovethai123 said:

you have a strong heart. its nt that easy for me to move on. 

i am beginning to think this OP  is one of the lonely members using a new username    haha

getting a lot of responses ,        hope none of you are sending bank details

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

It looks to me like you want a child in Thailand so you can get a visa? Are you for real!

I'd castrate you now.

What makes u think that, i clearly said i dont want to live in that country. I dont like that country anymore after how some low earning immigration officer humiliated me at the airport last year. its only for the girl i still want to go there. else i would not. 

but what they will give me is one year and next yr they wud expect me to stand in line with a brown envelope again. hell no. i am a lot better than those .

i was hoping a child would give me a visa so i could visit him whenever i want.  Sam as my country does..

a descendant/family member is given a passport styled booklet that doesnt make u a citizen but when used alongwith your actual foreign passport allows unlimited entry,  travel as u please, stay as long as u go , and other benefits//

Edited by lovethai123
  • Sad 1

Just now, rumak said:

i am beginning to think this OP  is one of the lonely members using a new username    haha

getting a lot of responses ,        hope none of you are sending bank details

i have been a member for a while now. posted different topics at different set of times. u can see my profile and created topis and their creation dates..

i have been a member for a while now. posted different topics at different set of times. u can see my profile and created topis and their creation dates..

how about a photo of you?      and one of the girl ?  

C'mon ,   photos !  photos !       

do you live with mom and dad ?    what kind of work do you do ?   

• Haha 1

So you plan to be an absent husband and an absent father. How very mature.

I think you need counselling to come to terms with your lack of ability to accept who you are and why you cannot get a wife in your own country.

As to the legal questions, why don't you consult a thai lawyer? If this is so important spending some money on proper advice should be a no brainer.

• Haha 1

Just now, rumak said:

I dont work as mentioned on this forum earlier. I sold my business 

Just now, Migrosmarket said:

So you plan to be an absent husband and an absent father. How very mature.

I think you need counselling to come to terms with your lack of ability to accept who you are and why you cannot get a wife in your own country.

As to the legal questions, why don't you consult a thai lawyer? If this is so important spending some money on proper advice should be a no brainer.

i am not in thailand and i cant tolerate their attempt to speak in english when they clearly can't

this forum has always given me good advice. i wasn't seeking legal advice though. i was seeking general info

Since i saw a huge number of single moms in thailand and philippines i thought its ok.. but TV members have advised against it 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

I dont work as mentioned on this forum earlier. I sold my business 

Just pay an agent 50-60K yearly and get your visa, trust me, way cheaper than getting a child or marry.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

why wud u ask a man his photo..

in my culture if u ask that u r interested in marrying ur daughter to him 

24 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

She worked for a bit. That is where I met her and yes i paid her the first time. 

Please don't lie to yourself. Most people pay for it for the whole time they stay together.

Please ask yourself if you'd marry a prostitute in your country.

You do not seem to have a lot of experience with girls and I'm not trying to make jokes. Thai women are different to other prostitutes where you leave after a certain amount of time.

They play the loving gf, or wife and they are damn good actors. That's part of the game. I've written love letters to guys who were back in their country for a few prostitutes.

I knew them for a long time and the shop that did that for them charged good money.

I was laughing my ar_e off, but wouldn't do that again. That was when I was young and dumb. 

There's no "she worked there (in the bar) only a short time." maybe she only did short time and that's what she's might be doing right now.

It's true that you can get them out of a bar, but the bar will always be in her brain. 

Nothing in life is free, not even death. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, ChaiyaTH said:

Just pay an agent 50-60K yearly and get your visa, trust me, way cheaper than getting a child or marry.

i dont need the visa...how hard it is to understand.. 

i dnt need child to help me get visa.. i was looking for visa so i cud easily visit the child when ever i want after that humiliating experience at a thai airport at the hands of a low earning IO.  

Thailand is not same as my country. The would give me yearly visa. and i am certainly not interested in that. My country is a lot better, they would provide a life time free access card upon filing some paperwork at the embassy in bangkok

3 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

Please don't lie to yourself. Most people pay for it for the whole time they stay together.

Please ask yourself if you'd marry a prostitute in your country.

You do not seem to have a lot of experience with girls and I'm not trying to make jokes. Thai women are different to other prostitutes where you leave after a certain amount of time.

They play the loving gf, or wife and they are damn good actors. That's part of the game. I've written love letters to guys who were back in their country for a few prostitutes.

I knew them for a long time and the shop that did that for them charged good money.

I was laughing my ar_e off, but wouldn't do that again. That was when I was young and dumb. 

There's no "she worked there (in the bar) only a short time." maybe she only did short time and that's what she's might be doing right now.

It's true that you can get them out of a bar, but the bar will always be in her brain. 

Nothing in life is free, not even death. 

Agreed, if you paid once it is once too many. You do not marry girls that you paid in such way. Big difference to pay someone to stay with you or to spend money taking care of her as your loving wife. But both suck as it costs money hehe.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Hookers in the Uk are fairly nasty ...... hookers in Thailand are way nicer, and way more attractive.

The OP hasn't stated where he comes from.

i am an ugly fat south asian man who loves his curries but i can make chicken tandoori for u as i am vegetarian but certainly not vegan 

7 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

i am not in thailand and i cant tolerate their attempt to speak in english when they clearly can't

this forum has always given me good advice. i wasn't seeking legal advice though. i was seeking general info

Since i saw a huge number of single moms in thailand and philippines i thought its ok.. but TV members have advised against it 

Maybe try Philippines, but remember divorce is illegal there.

no plans to marry as she has child from thai man and we met in a bar 

OK, you are really hard to understand lol, I mean STAY away from girls like that except for the hours you pay for pleasure.

• Haha 1

i am an ugly fat south asian man who loves his curries but i can make chicken tandoori for u as i am vegetarian but certainly not vegan 

you offer BM2  but not me ?  !       now i am really hurt 

• Haha 1

Just now, jomtienisgood said:

Maybe try Philippines, but remember divorce is illegal there.

my relgious beliefs are closer to buddhists and miles apart from catholics. I woudnt want any complications about religion.

i can find links between my culture and thais and its easier. Pinoys are different and they speak better english than me.

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:

You wanted advice and so many posters here were right. You want to have a child with a girl you've paid for sex?

I could tell you how it will end. Read through TVF and you'll find enough posts where all went wrong.

How do you know what she'd doing right now? Do you really believe that she's stopped going with men?

If so, then you must be a dreamer. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:

my relgious beliefs are closer to buddhists and miles apart from catholics. I woudnt want any complications about religion.

i can find links between my culture and thais and its easier. Pinoys are different and they speak better english than me.

The buddhism you know is unknown to Thais lol, they believe in black magic lottery stuff at temples. You would like a pinoy more then.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, teacherclaire said:

You wanted advice and so many posters here were right. You want to have a child with a girl you've paid for sex?

I could tell you how it will end. Read through TVF and you'll find enough posts where all went wrong.

How do you know what she'd doing right now? Do you really believe that she's stopped going with men?

If so, then you must be a dreamer. 

Well, I am someone who is given an allowance to not work. Stay at home. Don't start new business. 

So i suppose i can handle some bar girl

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Hookers in the Uk are fairly nasty ...... hookers in Thailand are way nicer, and way more attractive.

I wouldn't have married my Brit virgin schoolteacher wife if I'd been offered a Thai hooker in her place.

The OP hasn't stated where he comes from.

Does your Brit virgin teacher also happen to be a hooker, as a side-job??? lol

• Haha 1

Well, I am someone who is given an allowance to not work. Stay at home. Don't start new business. 

So i suppose i can handle some bar girl

She is handling you my friend, you just got blinded.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Totally off topic, there's nowhere in Chiang Mai that does a decent Indian Curry at a reasonable price.

When I travel to Vietnam and Cambodia, I have an Indian curry every day.

Philippines also no good for Indian food, but they do Mexican very well.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The buddhism you know is unknown to Thais lol, they believe in black magic lottery stuff at temples. You would like a pinoy more then.

i sent tickets to a pinoy to visit me in phuket once. She had issues going to a temple with me. Since then no pinoys ever. I like open minded people.  not the ones who think their belief is true and rest are idiots