Biden close to U.S. election victory as a defiant Trump vows to fight

rooster59

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let's not forget that he will still be POTUS for nearly three month. I don't really want to think about what damage he can and probably will do in that time.

Any time spent fighting his dismal outcome is actualy a good thing as he can't destroy more of America.      Recount Recount

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

In Detroit, a crowd of Trump supporters, some armed, protested outside a counting location, waving flags and chanting, "Fight!"

Trump showed no sign he was ready to concede

to falsely claim the election was being "stolen" from him.

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Time to put on your big boy pants and stop beeing such a crybaby stop inciting dumb people to do dumb things it is what it is you lost you are fired stop damaging the country 

It is still too early to declare victory . For both .

A peaceful transition of power is not guaranteed .

Meanwhile , in China , the US election and all the quarrel involved , has become a laughing stock .

What happens in the US now , is proof of their superiority for the chinese people .

All events about the US election are extensively covered by chinese media .

7 hours ago, harada said:

I just heard that Trump says that he may leave America if he loses, Trump Tower Patong?  :crying:

Trump from mid-October:

“Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life – what am I going to do?

Trump said he might not feel so good after an election loss to Biden. “Maybe I have to leave the country, I don’t know,” he joked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/16/trump-jokes-he-might-leave-country-if-he-loses-joe-biden/3688173001/

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

It is still too early to declare victory . For both .

A peaceful transition of power is not guaranteed .

Meanwhile , in China , the US election and all the quarrel involved , has become a laughing stock .

What happens in the US now , is proof of their superiority for the chinese people .

All events about the US election are extensively covered by chinese media .

Have they ever had elections in China? They even got their own army disqualified from a world championship for armies held in china becuase they tried to cheat. Can it even be more funny?

China will miss their big Biden friends soon when they're in jail, that's what corrupt leaders deserve.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1