Pattaya's Bali Hai mess: City Hall say they'll repair it themselves and bill the original contractors

rooster59

17 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

On the upside that half build condo tower  making it all match perfectly..????

it is a world class tourist attraction. they come and look and think....."I could have had a loom, with great sea views, and eventually watch ALL the CRUISE SHIPS....that are going to visit" 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Henryford said:

I thought the area was designed to fall apart so it would match the decaying skyscraper in the background.

I bet on it that it will be finished within the next years - whatever it takes. Look at the Walking Street. So many buildings should not be there. But they are there and have been used for doing business as long as I can remember. 

18 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

How can they be famous if they don't work? 

Hell I live here and I never saw the fountains work once EVER....I guess they worked for at least a few hours or days because there are pictures of the fountains working...

Edited by redwood1

Prayut Chan-ocha) had called for order in the area, land reclamation, landscaping and the creation of a tourism "landmark" in 2017.

The Big Blue parking lot we were told was going to be turned into a world class Park----------You know the kind with trees grass shrubs flowers.......And all we got was a  flat BLUE turd of a un-used useless parking lot....